More IRS staffers placed on leave

The only way Gore could have won in 2000 is if one of his illegal schemes for counting was approved, you know one of them was to count every vote in two districts for the independent as for Gore. Remember that? How about the hanging chad bullshit?

EVERY recount put Bush on top INCLUDING leftest organizations after the fact. Get over it Gore lost Bush won.

Another reason I'm skeptical of his independence. Al Gore was never winning the election. At no point did he have a lead in Florida. Even in the recounts the Media did after the whole controversy was over, Bush still won Florida

No honest person can claim that Al Gore won the 2000 election. Nor would any independent person try to do so. Only hard core partisan lefties even try.

Well, duh! Here are the numbers, Gore won the election. If Bush had not cheated with his dad's nominees to the Supreme Court by stealing Florida, Gore would have been the POTUS elected by the American people. In fact, Gore was elected by the American people.

Repubs pulled the same scam in 1876 with Hayes and Tilden. Tilden won, and Hayes stole the election in the Supreme Court. Your lies did not work in 2000, and do not work today. Even a blind person can see these truths.

2000ec.gif

We do not entertain conspiracy theories here.
So take your shit to that forum.

Well, duh! Here are the numbers, Gore won the election. If Bush had not cheated with his dad's nominees to the Supreme Court by stealing Florida, Gore would have been the POTUS elected by the American people. In fact, Gore was elected by the American people.

Repubs pulled the same scam in 1876 with Hayes and Tilden. Tilden won, and Hayes stole the election in the Supreme Court. Your lies did not work in 2000, and do not work today. Even a blind person can see these truths.

2000ec.gif

What does your post have anything to do with "More IRS staffers placed on leave" ?
Please try and stay on topic.

Having said that, you must not have boned up on all the counts in Florida after the election.
Your side, the right side, and no side came to the same conclusion......you would have been butthurt if you weren't an underinformed voter. :eusa_whistle:

Another member who thinks he's a MOD, huh?

WOW! Are you really that slow? Can't believe they allow you to post here.

Let me dumb this down for you. What is the purpose of intentionally refusing tax exempt status to "Tea Party" or "Patriot" groups? Think real hard now.

It is to win elections. The real point of this issue is to talk about cheating to win elections. That is precisely what George W. Bush did in Florida - cheated to win the election.

Bush lost by a half million votes, and used daddy's Supreme Court friends to steal the election.

If you really have problem with this, you could search Google, which is precisely what I did before I made post #53.

As I pointed out in post #12, which apparently you did not take the time to read before rushing to your keyboard, Karl Rove has warned Republicans not to push to too hard or they too will go down the "rabbit hole" on this issue.

I don't care if both sides have done it in the past. I've seen no evidence of Republicans doing it, but if they did, they were just as wrong and that just strengthens my argument that we need limited government and to abolish the IRS.

Didn't care for your attitude, so........... The IRS is a good political issue for Republicans. But are they in danger of overreaching on it?

"Karl Rove, the chief political strategist for George W. Bush’s presidency, acknowledged that he worries “a little bit” about the possibility of overreach..... Rove may be the most visible Republican to admit a bit of concern about the possibility of his side going down a political rabbit hole over the next few years, but he is not the only one.........."

PH2008050703151.jpg

George and Karl

Please try to keep up on this topic, thank you! :cool:

You will NOT be permitted to hijack this thread. I will see to that.
Stay on point or get the fuck out. Got it.

Let me dumb this down for you. What is the purpose of intentionally refusing tax exempt status to "Tea Party" or "Patriot" groups? Think real hard now.

It is to win elections. The real point of this issue is to talk about cheating to win elections. That is precisely what George W. Bush did in Florida - cheated to win the election.

Bush lost by a half million votes, and used daddy's Supreme Court friends to steal the election.

If you really have problem with this, you could search Google, which is precisely what I did before I made post #53.

As I pointed out in post #12, which apparently you did not take the time to read before rushing to your keyboard, Karl Rove has warned Republicans not to push to too hard or they too will go down the "rabbit hole" on this issue.

I guess you have real issues with Media Matters and MoveON.org with their tax exempt status, huh? No? Your a hypocrite

Gosh, how could I know? I only graduated college with a double major in mass communications and political science, and got my MBA in the political use of advertising. I have been involved in two Congressional campaigns, and one Presidential - all winners. I get paid for my political opinions. But, please go on. It is always nice to hear from an arm-chair expert! :eusa_angel:

AP: A vote-by-vote review of untallied ballots in the 2000 Florida presidential election indicates George W. Bush would have narrowly prevailed in the partial recounts sought by Al Gore, but Gore might have reversed the outcome – by the barest of margins – had he pursued and gained a complete statewide recount.

Palm Beach Post: Al Gore was doomed.

He couldn’t have caught George W. Bush even if his two best chances for an official recount had played out.

USA Today: George W. Bush would have won a hand recount of all disputed ballots in Florida’s presidential election if the most widely accepted standard for judging votes had been applied.
factcheck.org : The Florida Recount of 2000

In the first full study of Florida's ballots since the election ended, The Miami Herald and USA Today reported George W. Bush would have widened his 537-vote victory to a 1,665-vote margin if the recount ordered by the Florida Supreme Court would have been allowed to continue, using standards that would have allowed even faintly dimpled "undervotes" -- ballots the voter has noticeably indented but had not punched all the way through -- to be counted.
Media Recount: Bush Won the 2000 Election | PBS NewsHour | April 3, 2001 | PBS

Bush won the electoral votes no matter how you try and spin it. :razz:

You just keep on drinking the Kool-Aid, son.
Keep huffing the paint, smoking the 420.....Obama will take care of you.

PS....me being a mod? Guess you haven't been around too long, sonny.

I did not bother to read your links. I was there. I saw the facts. You clearly have no idea how tax free political organizations work, or how Bush stole the 2000 election in Florida. Sounds like you did not own a television set in 2000. The IRS issue is a pimple of party politics. The real issue is winning elections. You do realize that you are not the OP in this thread don't you? Wondered exactly how delusional you are. Got it now, Mr. Alzheimers?

senile.jpg

Oh please. Cut the bullshit.
You are nothing of the kind.
I really find it amusing when one of you morons gets their ass handed to them starts spewing about their wonderful accomplishments.
Hey beach BOY....No one here is interested in your resume.
For all we know, you are typical Gen Y slacker who went to 4 more years of high school on mommy and daddy's dime.
if you are such an accomplished person who has as little to do with the great unwashed masses doing here on a public forum? Why would such a learned individual waster their time here.
Look, obviously the anonymity of a public forum is your friend.
Now go suck some other political candidates dick. Your rent is due.

What does your post have anything to do with "More IRS staffers placed on leave" ?
Please try and stay on topic.

Having said that, you must not have boned up on all the counts in Florida after the election.
Your side, the right side, and no side came to the same conclusion......you would have been butthurt if you weren't an underinformed voter. :eusa_whistle:

Didn't care for your attitude, so........... The IRS is a good political issue for Republicans. But are they in danger of overreaching on it?

"Karl Rove, the chief political strategist for George W. Bush’s presidency, acknowledged that he worries “a little bit” about the possibility of overreach..... Rove may be the most visible Republican to admit a bit of concern about the possibility of his side going down a political rabbit hole over the next few years, but he is not the only one.........."

PH2008050703151.jpg

George and Karl

You will NOT be permitted to hijack this thread. I will see to that.
Stay on point or get the fuck out. Got it.

It is the OP and I who are trying to keep this thread on track. My only point has been that the IRS approval of tax exempt status has been used as a political tool to win elections by both parties. It is just another way to cheat in an election, as Bush did in 2000.

For some reason you keep wanting to turn this thread into a discussion of the 2000 election. Now I have informed you of this several times, and you keep trying to twist my words and the subject matter.

My next step will be to report you to the Mods. You are clearly disrupting this thread, irritating the OP and others as well as myself. I am beginning to honestly believe you are an Alzheimer's patient.

It is the OP and I who are trying to keep this thread on track. My only point has been that the IRS approval of tax exempt status has been used as a political tool to win elections by both parties. It is just another way to cheat in an election, as Bush did in 2000.

Link ?

I guess you have real issues with Media Matters and MoveON.org with their tax exempt status, huh? No? Your a hypocrite

Gosh, how could I know? I only graduated college with a double major in mass communications and political science, and got my MBA in the political use of advertising. I have been involved in two Congressional campaigns, and one Presidential - all winners. I get paid for my political opinions. But, please go on. It is always nice to hear from an arm-chair expert! :eusa_angel:

AP: A vote-by-vote review of untallied ballots in the 2000 Florida presidential election indicates George W. Bush would have narrowly prevailed in the partial recounts sought by Al Gore, but Gore might have reversed the outcome – by the barest of margins – had he pursued and gained a complete statewide recount.

Palm Beach Post: Al Gore was doomed.

He couldn’t have caught George W. Bush even if his two best chances for an official recount had played out.

USA Today: George W. Bush would have won a hand recount of all disputed ballots in Florida’s presidential election if the most widely accepted standard for judging votes had been applied.
factcheck.org : The Florida Recount of 2000

In the first full study of Florida's ballots since the election ended, The Miami Herald and USA Today reported George W. Bush would have widened his 537-vote victory to a 1,665-vote margin if the recount ordered by the Florida Supreme Court would have been allowed to continue, using standards that would have allowed even faintly dimpled "undervotes" -- ballots the voter has noticeably indented but had not punched all the way through -- to be counted.
Media Recount: Bush Won the 2000 Election | PBS NewsHour | April 3, 2001 | PBS

Bush won the electoral votes no matter how you try and spin it. :razz:

You just keep on drinking the Kool-Aid, son.
Keep huffing the paint, smoking the 420.....Obama will take care of you.

PS....me being a mod? Guess you haven't been around too long, sonny.

I did not bother to read your links. I was there. I saw the facts. You clearly have no idea how tax free political organizations work, or how Bush stole the 2000 election in Florida. Sounds like you did not own a television set in 2000. The IRS issue is a pimple of party politics. The real issue is winning elections. You do realize that you are not the OP in this thread don't you? Wondered exactly how delusional you are. Got it now, Mr. Alzheimers?

I really find it amusing when one of you morons gets their ass handed to them starts spewing about their wonderful accomplishments.
For all we know, you are typical Gen Y slacker who went to 4 more years of high school on mommy and daddy's dime.
if you are such an accomplished person who has as little to do with the great unwashed masses doing here on a public forum? Why would such a learned individual waster their time here.

My credentials were challenged and I defended them. It really makes little difference to me what an anonymous voice on the internet thinks. My sympathy is with the OP who brought us a newsworthy thread, that is turning into a free-for-all. If you like that kind of posting, go to the thread on Muslims. That is a subject that is a real threat and worth your hatred http://www.usmessageboard.com/immig...muslim-foreigners-into-the-united-states.html

I refuse to get all riled up over this subject. It is everyday politics for both partys, and is the kind of reason I left them both to become an independent. Your posting is rude and crude, Betrays your ignorance. Distracts from the OP. And, I ignore name-calling and only respond to substantiated fact/links. You are a buffoon!

clown-mask-buffoon-scrabble.jpeg

Last edited:

My credentials were challenged and I defended them. It really makes little difference to me what an anonymous voice on the internet thinks. My sympathy is with the OP who brought us a newsworthy thread, that is turning into a free-for-all. If you like that kind of posting, go to the thread on Muslims. That is a subject that is a real threat and worth your hatred http://www.usmessageboard.com/immig...muslim-foreigners-into-the-united-states.html

I refuse to get all riled up over this subject. It is everyday politics for both partys, and is the kind of reason I left them both to become an independent. Your posting is rude and crude, Betrays your ignorance. Distracts from the OP. And, I ignore name-calling and only respond to substantiated fact/links. You are a buffoon!

Credentials?...Hey genius. This is an anonymous public forum. Sorry to burst your bubble, but because anyone can "say" anything they wish. Anyone can post whatever they wish about themselves whether real or imagined.
So when someone on here boasts that it was THEY and not Watson And Crick that discovered the human DNA chain, it gets kind of a ho hum.
Ya gettin' this?

Oh well that's just ducky..

Credentials?...Hey genius. This is an anonymous public forum. Sorry to burst your bubble, but because anyone can "say" anything they wish. Anyone can post whatever they wish about themselves whether real or imagined.
So when someone on here boasts that it was THEY and not Watson And Crick that discovered the human DNA chain, it gets kind of a ho hum.
Ya gettin' this?

What I am picking up here is a scared, inept poster trying to save face, and failing.

Forum List

Back