More israeli racism - police to halt Arab Jerusalem event

indeed, perhaps you should make another post about parting ways. After all, we can both talk shit, dude. Hell, your posts thus far have been about as insightful as a drunk jewish mel gibson anyway...

Faith

Gibson is a Traditionalist Catholic. As part of his response to a question on whether Pope John Paul II saw The Passion of the Christ, Gibson said, "I’d like to hear what he has to say. I’d like to hear what anyone has to say. This film isn’t made for the elite. Anyone could see this film, even the occupier of the chair of Peter can see this film."[53] Gibson also referred to him as "Pope John Paul II" in a 2004 Reader's Digest interview,[54] and acquaintance Father William Fulco has said that Gibson denies neither the Pope nor Vatican II.[55]

When asked about the Catholic doctrine of "Extra Ecclesiam nulla salus", Gibson replied, "There is no salvation for those outside the Church … I believe it. Put it this way. My wife is a saint. She's a much better person than I am. Honestly. She's, like, Episcopalian, Church of England. She prays, she believes in God, she knows Jesus, she believes in that stuff. And it's just not fair if she doesn't make it, she's better than I am. But that is a pronouncement from the chair. I go with it."[56] When he was asked at Willow Creek church whether John 14:6[57] is an intolerant position, he said that "through the merits of Jesus' sacrifice… even people who don't know Jesus are able to be saved, but through him."[58] Gibson told Diane Sawyer that he believes non-Catholics and non-Christians can go to heaven.[59][60]

In May 2007, Mel Gibson flew to Hermosillo, Mexico, where he attended a Tridentine Mass during which grandchildren of his friends and two of his children received the sacrament of Confirmation, administered by Archbishop emeritus Carlos Quintero Arce.[61] The same Archbishop Arce consecrated Gibson's private traditional Catholic church in February, 2007.[62]

Gibson's Traditionalist Catholic beliefs have been the target of attacks, especially during the controversy over his film The Passion of the Christ. Gibson has recently stated in an interview with Diane Sawyer that he feels that his "human rights were violated", by the often vitriolic attacks on his person, his family, and his religious beliefs which were sparked by The Passion.

Allegations of anti-Semitism

Gibson has been accused of anti-Semitism over two issues:
Main article: The Passion of the Christ

His 2004 film The Passion of the Christ sparked a fierce debate over alleged anti-Semitic imagery and overtones. Gibson denied that the film was anti-Semitic, but critics remained divided. Some agreed that the film was consistent with the Gospels and traditional Catholic teachings, while others argued that it reflected a selective reading of the Gospels[80] or that it failed to comply with recommendations for dramatization of the Passion issued by the Committee for Ecumenical and Interreligious Affairs of the USCCB in 1988.[81]
Main article: Mel Gibson DUI incident

A leaked report revealed that during Gibson's July 28, 2006, arrest for driving under the influence, he made anti-Semitic remarks to arresting officer James Mee, who is Jewish, saying, "Fucking Jews... Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world. Are you a Jew?"[82] Gibson issued two apologies for the incident through his publicist, and in a later interview with Diane Sawyer, he affirmed the accuracy of the quotations.

Mel Gibson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Shit Gun logic again........at it's finest. YOU are about as Jewish as Gibson Shit Gun.

Last edited:
you clearly don't get the joke I made. for real, lil guy, you probably will want to edit your post before I take 15 posts to make fun of how stupid your knee jerk reaction is.

I'll consider that as essentially, "Oh god NO MORE, Shogun, PLEASE stop! Uncle! UNCLE!"

:lol:

Like I said..............go ahead..........

Wanna see you look like an idiot some more. Not gonna play in your demented little games no more prick.

sure you will. Your small man complex makes you HIGHLY predictable.

watch.. you'll post again...

I doubt it. You're the king of having to get in the last word...lame as the word usually is.

indeed, perhaps you should make another post about parting ways. After all, we can both talk shit, dude. Hell, your posts thus far have been about as insightful as a drunk jewish mel gibson anyway...

I'm still wondering why Shit Gun didn't answer my question about what would he do if that council decided to "honor" Washington DC like that?

Okay then....what about Dearborn Michigan? There's a Muslim city for ya!

Outrage here in the US would be the same though......

I'm still wondering why Shit Gun didn't answer my question about what would he do if that council decided to "honor" Washington DC like that?

why would ANYONE do anything about it? Does such an honor make Washington DC less American? Tell me, pipsqueek, what ethnicities qualify to name American cities their cultural hubs? I would suggest you think about that for half a second because i've got no less than 6 American cultural hub cities waiting for you.

Okay then....what about Dearborn Michigan? There's a Muslim city for ya!

Outrage here in the US would be the same though......

no, outrage wouldn't be any different than if a huge population of jews wanted to claim boca raton florida or new york city. oh wait...

ps, Columbia Missouri, a MIDWESTERN TOWN, has a mosque.

:thup:

sure. It's what being a pluralistic nation is all about. You think China Town or Little Italy's in every one of our biggest cities undermines the sole authority of our government? Hell, for that matter, do you think there are no jewish cities that have become a haven for specific foreign culture?

:lol:

No........didn't say anything about the population........

I asked if you would be okay with a formal designation from another country citing an American city as the cultural center of a religion other than Christianity? Remember.......our country was founded on Christian ideals (as you love to point out quite often).

no Palestinian events are allowed

go ahead and roll that statement through your brain a few times and see if it tastes sweeter or more bitter if we replace the words palestinean with JEW and jerusalem with Boca Raton.

Some of the rudest most arrogant people I have ever witnessed were Jews living in Florida. I had no opinion at all untill I went there. I was there from 1973 til 1980. The behavior they displayed was beyond belief.
I'm talkin just your everyday get along with other people activities like driving,shopping, going to the beach or walking down the sidewalk. In my experience in Southern Florida nine out of ten of Jewish people are complete worthless assholes.

I was never really prejudiced against any group of people until I ran accross the Jewish commnity in Southern Florida. Piss on them and Israel.

go ahead and roll that statement through your brain a few times and see if it tastes sweeter or more bitter if we replace the words palestinean with JEW and jerusalem with Boca Raton.

Some of the rudest most arrogant people I have ever witnessed were Jews living in Florida. I had no opinion at all untill I went there. I was there from 1973 til 1980. The behavior they displayed was beyond belief.
I'm talkin just your everyday get along with other people activities like driving,shopping, going to the beach or walking down the sidewalk. In my experience in Southern Florida nine out of ten of Jewish people are complete worthless assholes.

I was never really prejudiced against any group of people until I ran accross the Jewish commnity in Southern Florida. Piss on them and Israel.
How could you tell they were Jewish?

How could you tell they were Jewish?

A fair question. How does anyone recognise anyone? Accent, body similarities..etc.
Don't be a dumb ass and suggest my recognition ability was the problem. I am not by nature a rascist. I just found the jewish comunity of Southern Florida to be out of bounds and socially unacceptable in how they treated other people in the community. I didn't go there looking for assholes..they just presented themselves in that fashion, I recognised it and an opinion was formed. If you have ever been there you you will know what I am talking about unless you are a jew and don't know how to treat others in which case nevermind.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back