More Jobs Created.

One of Obama's goals was to change the percentage of private employment versus public employment through massive overreaching regulations.
Obama wanted to restrict growth in the private sector so that there would be forced growth in the less efficient public sector.

The Progressive mind that takes those facts and then attributes any actual economic growth to the Obama years should be simply dismissed.

Have you ever looked at the numbers for public sector employment during the Obama administration?

Have you?

Yes. They went down. You are 100% wrong in your comments above. Have a nice day, dummy.

I laugh

One of Obama's goals was to change the percentage of private employment versus public employment through massive overreaching regulations.
Obama wanted to restrict growth in the private sector so that there would be forced growth in the less efficient public sector.

The Progressive mind that takes those facts and then attributes any actual economic growth to the Obama years should be simply dismissed.

Have you ever looked at the numbers for public sector employment during the Obama administration?

Have you?

Yes. They went down. You are 100% wrong in your comments above. Have a nice day, dummy.

I laugh

Some morons laugh when they are completely destroyed in a matter of minutes.

So, Obama grew the government? Shocking....

LOLOL

This is your idea of restricted job growth in the private sector under Obama, huh?

:dance:

Liar. That study was was from 2005-2015. You must be especially retarded to think Obama was president in 2095. :cuckoo:

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Nope...You're lying here...That study was specifically from the Obama era....Just stop while your behind.
Lying human scum. The study was NOT specifically from the Obama era. You just can't stop lying, can ya?

The Rise and Nature of Alternative Work Arrangements in the United States, 1995-2015

A striking implication of these estimates is that 94 percent of the net employment growth in the U.S. economy from 2005 to 2015 appears to have occurred in alternative work arrangements.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Ok, show me where the article I posted is speaking of this specific study...

Here is the link again just to make it super easy for you to highlight....

Nearly 95% of all new jobs during Obama era were part-time, or contract
So what's ther deal about contract?

Unions work under contract. They have expiration dates.

Jesus! Really? By "contract" workers, I am referring to those that work not as employees of a particular company, but rather are contract workers like a temp services....
Where I work, there are contractors who have been here as long as 8 years. And they're still working here.

Dummy....public sector employment means government employment. It went down during his admin. Private sector employment is
other than government employment. It went up. Obama did not grow the government.

Fucking idiot.

Nope...You're lying here...That study was specifically from the Obama era....Just stop while your behind.
Lying human scum. The study was NOT specifically from the Obama era. You just can't stop lying, can ya?

The Rise and Nature of Alternative Work Arrangements in the United States, 1995-2015

A striking implication of these estimates is that 94 percent of the net employment growth in the U.S. economy from 2005 to 2015 appears to have occurred in alternative work arrangements.

Your article from December, 2016 cites a new study "by economists Lawrence Katz of Harvard University and Alan Krueger at Princeton University..." [falsely] claiming the study states "nearly 95% of all new jobs during Obama era were part-time, or contract."

I posted a link to the actual study, you fucking retard, from September, 2016, "by Lawrence F. Katz Harvard University and NBER and Alan B. Krueger Princeton University and NBER...." showing they actually said that nearly 95% of all new jobs that were part-time, or contract, were actually during the years, 2005-2015.

Now stop lying.

I think you are thinking that the study you found was the one in the article...But, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since the article doesn't link to the study....

That being said, I think it is significant that your study which spans 3 presidents, Clinton, Bush, and Obama, the trend of counting non traditional jobs as jobs that impact the reports, even when these jobs are temp at best is just proof for my argument that the stats are skewed....
LOL

Shit, don't give me the benefit of the doubt. Post a link to another study in late 2016 by Lawrence F. Katz of Harvard University and Alan B. Krueger of Princeton University stating what you claimed.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

And the stats were not skewed. They were never meant to be applied to presidents.

See, now you can go fuck yourself...If you in front of me in person, I'd have slapped you by now....You're not here for serious discussion...I already conceded that the article I cited was likely using the study you dug up, what the fuck more do you want you asshole....And the fact that you say they were never meant to be applied to Presidents, then what the fuck are you arguing about then in terms of Trump? You dipshit! You're just so damned partisan that having a conversation with you is like driving needles into my eyes....In fact I am surprised you can feed yourself you drooling shitbag...Now go off and die somewhere painfully.

Jesus! Really? By "contract" workers, I am referring to those that work not as employees of a particular company, but rather are contract workers like a temp services....
Where I work, there are contractors who have been here as long as 8 years. And they're still working here.

Who gives a shit? You're a dumbass....

We had full employment. record job growth. record wage growth. record DOW Nasdaq and S&P under Obama. Don't you miss those days when you mutters called those numbers fake?

I never saw anyone call those numbers fake.

What I did see, hear, and was proven is that the recovery by President Barack Hussein Obama was the slowest in history. Malaise was the word used, the same as the economy during the Carter years.

Recession%20Recovery%202010-L.jpg
"I never saw anyone call those numbers fake."

Then you're willfully blind.

View attachment 299531

Donald Trump was right! The FIVE PERCENT unemployment figure was fake. What was not publicized was the fact that much of that reduction was due to people becoming discouraged and dropping out of the job market altogether. In addition, claims for disability skyrocketed.
Liar. The BLS calculates the unemployment rate exactly the same way today as it did then. If the numbers were fake then, then they're fake now.

Regardless, you idiotically claimed you hadn't seen anyone calling them fake, as though no one did. Shown someone who did, and your first response is to fluff him.

What a pity you were too anti-American to celebrate like that when Obama was breaking employment growth for many of ghd months during the 86 consecutive months of job growth on his watch.

In a previous life, I was a troubleshooter for a major retail chain. When a store manager was fired, I went in to get the store turned around. I used to kid some of my bosses that some of the stores just required that the doors be opened on time!

The Democrat caused housing/mortgage/financial meltdown lowered our employment numbers so far it could only go up. That fact resulted in the slowest recovery in history since the Great Depression.

Dummy....public sector employment means government employment. It went down during his admin. Private sector employment is
other than government employment. It went up. Obama did not grow the government.

Fucking idiot.

Suck it you democrat fluff boy!

By 24,000 jobs in 8 years.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

He was a failure. But who he ran against was a bigger failure.

Just like I said that the reason Trump is in office is because the left ran Hillary. The reason Obama got a 2nd term is because the right ran "I'll bet you 10000 dollars" Mitt Romney.

Just because someone is elected doesn't mean they are a great candidate or did wonderful things, it could possibly mean that the person they ran against sucked so bad nobody could vote against them.

More and more blacks are supporting Trump and that's the LAST thing the left wants to hear.

But now that Trump has a booming economy, a terrorist whose pieces had to be carried away in a bucket and full employment he's a shoe-in for reelection. What do the dems have to run on? A Sham impeachment? What have you guys DONE in 2 years? Nothing.
Booming? economy 2.3% gd growth. 145K jobs created, trillion dollar deficit, Fed bailouts

Full employment. record job growth. record wage growth. record DOW Nasdaq and S&P. When did Obama have more jobs available than people to work them? Please tell me or admit he sucked.
We had full employment. record job growth. record wage growth. record DOW Nasdaq and S&P under Obama. Don't you miss those days when you mutters called those numbers fake?

Record wage growth? Link please. He is known as the food stamp President.
When caught , Trumpettes blame Obama for the effects of the Bush recession.

I do not care what others say. BHO inherited a shit storm from Bush. I agree 100%.

Booming? economy 2.3% gd growth. 145K jobs created, trillion dollar deficit, Fed bailouts

Full employment. record job growth. record wage growth. record DOW Nasdaq and S&P. When did Obama have more jobs available than people to work them? Please tell me or admit he sucked.

I do not care what others say. BHO inherited a shit storm from Bush. I agree 100%.

It may surprise some assholes in here but I actually agree as well....The problem was that instead of unleashing the potential, and minimizing the pain felt by Americans, Obama chose to follow his progressive wet dreams, and strangle business with regulation, saying dumb shit like "you didn't build that", and touting that near flat growth was "the new norm." That is why the backlash elected Trump when Obama was done....

I never saw anyone call those numbers fake.

What I did see, hear, and was proven is that the recovery by President Barack Hussein Obama was the slowest in history. Malaise was the word used, the same as the economy during the Carter years.

Recession%20Recovery%202010-L.jpg
"I never saw anyone call those numbers fake."

Then you're willfully blind.

View attachment 299531

Donald Trump was right! The FIVE PERCENT unemployment figure was fake. What was not publicized was the fact that much of that reduction was due to people becoming discouraged and dropping out of the job market altogether. In addition, claims for disability skyrocketed.
Liar. The BLS calculates the unemployment rate exactly the same way today as it did then. If the numbers were fake then, then they're fake now.

Regardless, you idiotically claimed you hadn't seen anyone calling them fake, as though no one did. Shown someone who did, and your first response is to fluff him.

It sure does!

The difference is that the labor participation rate dropped the entire time President Trump was in office. Those were the people who had been looking for a job and quit looking. Many went on permanent disability. Because they went from unemployment to not looking they weren't counted as being unemployed. That labor participation rate has not continued to drop since President Donald Trump took office, in fact, it has increased slightly.

Your article from December, 2016 cites a new study "by economists Lawrence Katz of Harvard University and Alan Krueger at Princeton University..." [falsely] claiming the study states "nearly 95% of all new jobs during Obama era were part-time, or contract."

I posted a link to the actual study, you fucking retard, from September, 2016, "by Lawrence F. Katz Harvard University and NBER and Alan B. Krueger Princeton University and NBER...." showing they actually said that nearly 95% of all new jobs that were part-time, or contract, were actually during the years, 2005-2015.

Now stop lying.

I think you are thinking that the study you found was the one in the article...But, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since the article doesn't link to the study....

That being said, I think it is significant that your study which spans 3 presidents, Clinton, Bush, and Obama, the trend of counting non traditional jobs as jobs that impact the reports, even when these jobs are temp at best is just proof for my argument that the stats are skewed....
LOL

Shit, don't give me the benefit of the doubt. Post a link to another study in late 2016 by Lawrence F. Katz of Harvard University and Alan B. Krueger of Princeton University stating what you claimed.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

And the stats were not skewed. They were never meant to be applied to presidents.

See, now you can go fuck yourself...If you in front of me in person, I'd have slapped you by now....You're not here for serious discussion...I already conceded that the article I cited was likely using the study you dug up, what the fuck more do you want you asshole....And the fact that you say they were never meant to be applied to Presidents, then what the fuck are you arguing about then in terms of Trump? You dipshit! You're just so damned partisan that having a conversation with you is like driving needles into my eyes....In fact I am surprised you can feed yourself you drooling shitbag...Now go off and die somewhere painfully.
Dumbfuck, that study was never meant to be applied to presidents. I never said anything else was not.

And you're concession was bullshit. You give me the benefit if doubt. I told you, I don't want that from you. I want you to post the actual article if you think there's a chance that's not it.

You can't because, as the forum sees, you blindly accepted that fake news article as fact for no reason other than you liked what it said; and there is no other article other than the one I posted.

Now you're swinging your purse at me because I proved you posted 100% unadulterated bullshit.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Who gives a shit? You're a dumbass....
A dumbshit who schooled you. So what does that say about you? :mm:

Meanwhile, while you're trying to make it sound like contract jobs are short term, while many may be, many are not.

Yeah, well -

If you look, or remember back, to that time, the first 6 years of the Bush Presidency were solid economically, it was only after the Media installed the Democrats back into House Leadership that the economy went badly.

It may surprise some assholes in here but I actually agree as well....The problem was that instead of unleashing the potential, and minimizing the pain felt by Americans, Obama chose to follow his progressive wet dreams, and strangle business with regulation, saying dumb shit like "you didn't build that", and touting that near flat growth was "the new norm." That is why the backlash elected Trump when Obama was done....

Not to mention the sequester, the vilifying of Israel, siphoning monies to Iran, allowing Putin to take Crimea by sending pillows instead of weapons, Fast and Furious and not backing up our police force during the riots in Baltimore. He set race relations back 50 years.

Yeah, well -

If you look, or remember back, to that time, the first 6 years of the Bush Presidency were solid economically, it was only after the Media installed the Democrats back into House Leadership that the economy went badly.

It was Greenspan and the "everyone should own a house BS"

Forum List

Back