More Leftist Logic

There are extremely shitty people affiliated with every political ideology. The finger pointing every time something like this happens is stupid to say the least.
When you hear of real Trumpsters actually accosting and assaulting democrats in public, you come get us Dudley.
Why you will just shrug it off and make no attempt at politicizing it.
I will recognize it for what it is; uncalled for violent behavior that should be punished.....Meanwhile, we hear nar'ry a peep from you and your side about the slew of fake "hate crimes" perpetrated by those suffering from Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder.
My side? I have only one side, mine. If people want to act like dumbasses and idiots so be it. There is not a damn thing I can or will do about it. I raised my idiots not to be idiots and my time is over being a tutor.

The MAGA hat is the equivalent of a white hood. It represents nothing but hatred. It should be treated as such.

Wow. From her reaction, it sounds like there was more to it than just wearing a MAGA hat, doesn't it? Does the guy sit there every day running his mouth about Mexicans, blacks and/or Muslims? Who says a guy wearing a yarmulke can't be racist?

If her reaction was based only on this guy wearing a MAGA hat, she not only deserved to be fired--she should probably be blue papered.
So everyone must conform to yogurt or someone else's ideal? There is no room for any other thought no any other first amendment right to speak?

Considering this is not the first instance of someone being abused, falsely accused simply because of a hat and the fact that they don't follow in lockstep with someone else's ideology means that there is a defense for it even if it requires trampling on an amendment or two.
Why does he have a right to abuse others but she doesn't have the right to abuse him?
What makes you think that he was abusing anyone? Simply wearing a hat does not equate to abuse. When you look at the youngster in Denver that had his cap ripped off his head and a drink thrown on him. Do you think it was because he was abusing the crazy left grownup?

Excuses are fine if you can prove them. But excuses for the sake of no one would do it are just crazy.
As a matter of fact, the kid was running his mouth and the black guy took offense. Big shock, right?
I think you forgot to read my earlier posts on this. Try that before you try arguing more nonsense with me.

Wow. From her reaction, it sounds like there was more to it than just wearing a MAGA hat, doesn't it? Does the guy sit there every day running his mouth about Mexicans, blacks and/or Muslims? Who says a guy wearing a yarmulke can't be racist?

If her reaction was based only on this guy wearing a MAGA hat, she not only deserved to be fired--she should probably be blue papered.
So everyone must conform to yogurt or someone else's ideal? There is no room for any other thought no any other first amendment right to speak?

Considering this is not the first instance of someone being abused, falsely accused simply because of a hat and the fact that they don't follow in lockstep with someone else's ideology means that there is a defense for it even if it requires trampling on an amendment or two.
Why does he have a right to abuse others but she doesn't have the right to abuse him?
What makes you think that he was abusing anyone? Simply wearing a hat does not equate to abuse. When you look at the youngster in Denver that had his cap ripped off his head and a drink thrown on him. Do you think it was because he was abusing the crazy left grownup?

Excuses are fine if you can prove them. But excuses for the sake of no one would do it are just crazy.
As a matter of fact, the kid was running his mouth and the black guy took offense. Big shock, right?
I think you forgot to read my earlier posts on this. Try that before you try arguing more nonsense with me.
And you are still arguing about if if if. There is no proof. You have always tried to defend those who resort to violence or crazy activities. Why is it that the left always wants to resort to fascist tactics? I seem to remember a congress woman telling supporters to harass those who worked in the White House. How many of them were running their mouth? Tell me all about the kid at whataburger in Texas. I have no doubt he was somehow causing a scene.

And you are still arguing about if if if. There is no proof. You have always tried to defend those who resort to violence or crazy activities. Why is it that the left always wants to resort to fascist tactics? I seem to remember a congress woman telling supporters to harass those who worked in the White House. How many of them were running their mouth? Tell me all about the kid at whataburger in Texas. I have no doubt he was somehow causing a scene.
Why is it "fascist" to point out that there may be another side to this story?

I will give you a break here and assume that you have either problems reading English or understanding English. It is NOT fascist to think there maybe another side it IS fascist to treat people the way some on the left want to treat others.
I seem to remember you being on the Covington teens need to be chastised bandwagon. I don't seem to remember You once suggested there may have been another side.
What was the other side of Watters calling for harassment of Trump White House employees? Why were you not making excuses for them?

I will give you a break here and assume that you have either problems reading English or understanding English. It is NOT fascist to think there maybe another side it IS fascist to treat people the way some on the left want to treat others.
I seem to remember you being on the Covington teens need to be chastised bandwagon. I don't seem to remember You once suggested there may have been another side.
What was the other side of Watters calling for harassment of Trump White House employees? Why were you not making excuses for them?
it IS fascist to treat people the way some on the left want to treat others
Fine, then take it up with those "some on the left." I never jumped into the Covington kerfluffle at all. Don't know what in hell the other thing is you are talking about.
Talk to me about what I say and leave the rest of the left out of it, please. Then it won't seem as if you have a reading disability.

Prog-speak. They champion projection and reject the obvious.

when did wearing a hat become a form of abuse?

when did wearing a hat become a form of abuse?
I was responding to this: So everyone must conform to yourt or someone else's ideal? There is no room for any other thought nor any other first amendment right to speak?

Forum List

Back