🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More Liberal tears. Banning assualt weapons & magazines doesn't lower homicide

...Wake up! Come get them traitor.
Traitor? Hardly, my little pissant. I'll let US law enforcement handle that for me, when the time comes. Law that you will obey.

---------

Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ-on-a-crutch, boy... is that the best you can do? You're fightin' wwaaayyy above your weight-class, son.

Now... go dry-hump somebody else's pants-cuff, little one... you're borin' the hell outta me.
No traitor I won't. Come get them.

...Wake up! Come get them traitor.
Traitor? Hardly, my little pissant. I'll let US law enforcement handle that for me, when the time comes. Law that you will obey.

---------

Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ-on-a-crutch, boy... is that the best you can do? You're fightin' wwaaayyy above your weight-class, son.

Now... go dry-hump somebody else's pants-cuff, little one... you're borin' the hell outta me.
No traitor I won't. Come get them.
You will refuse to abide by United States law in the matter of firearms regulation? Really?

We'll see, when the time comes, my little paranoid fruitcake.

I doubt you'll be able to pass the psych exam, when the time comes.

Incorrect.

"Regulated" means "regulated"... governed... controlled... subjected to rules and regulations.
Assuming you are correct (you're not), it still does not require a militia to be well-regulated. It CERTAINLY does not require PEOPLE to be well-regulated.

So....

:dunno:

You will refuse to abide by United States law in the matter of firearms regulation? Really?

We'll see, when the time comes, my little paranoid fruitcake.

I doubt you'll be able to pass the psych exam, when the time comes.
Will you run to Canada when the time comes....when we get our machine guns back?
:laughing0301:

Incorrect.

"Regulated" means "regulated"... governed... controlled... subjected to rules and regulations.
Assuming you are correct (you're not), it still does not require a militia to be well-regulated. It CERTAINLY does not require PEOPLE to be well-regulated.

So....

:dunno:

The trick is to interpret the Constitution as holding that the general population is the Militia-At-Large, or the Militia-of-Last-Resort. :113:

Any other semiautomatic of the same caliber

there you go
Which is why all semi rifles capable of taking detachable magazines with capacity above five rounds should be effectively banned in order to reduce the severity of mass shootings.
We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States; muster the militia until we have no security problems.

The militia is mustered. I am even well regulated with 29 ARs and 40K of ammo.
there is no such Thing as a well regulated militia of Individuals of the People.

...The militia is mustered...
Only in your imagination.

...I am even well regulated with 29 ARs and 40K of ammo.
Wasted money, and a wasted life, in that context, if there's an ounce of truth to that.

If you are well-regulated then you...

1. have passed a general background check
2. have applied-for and been issued a general firearms license
3. have completed state-sanctioned general firearms training
4. have kept-up with any lightweight continuing education credits in order to sustain your general firearms license
5. have registered all of your non-automatic, non-assault -caliber firearms
6. have completed all buyer or purchaser paperwork associated with general firearms transfers

7. have passed a special firearms (automatics, assault rifles, etc.) deep background check
8. have passed a special firearms psychological examination
9. have applied-for and been issued a special firearms license
10. have completed state-sanctioned special firearms training (on a type-by-type basis)
11. have kept up with more comprehensive continuing education credits in order to sustain your special firearms license
12. have registered all of your special firearms
13. have completed all buyer or purchaser paperwork associated with special firearms transfers
14. hold a valid permit to store higher-risk firearms and excessive ammunition in approved storage modalities
15. host bi-annual or tri-annual premises inspections to ensure compliance with the terms of your permit (14)
16. repeat (1) thru (3) and (7) thru (10) every 3, 5, or 10 years, as mandated by law

If not, then you are NOT a "well-regulated" militia...

Yet. :21:
The Constitution does not require PEOPLE to be well-regulated. It does not even require a militia to be well-regulated. It simply says that such a militia is necessary to the security of a free state.

Good job reading restrictions into the constitution that are not there.

Our Second Amendment is about the security of a free State, it says so in the first clause.

...The militia is mustered...
Only in your imagination.

...I am even well regulated with 29 ARs and 40K of ammo.
Wasted money, and a wasted life, in that context, if there's an ounce of truth to that.

If you are well-regulated then you...

1. have passed a general background check
2. have applied-for and been issued a general firearms license
3. have completed state-sanctioned general firearms training
4. have kept-up with any lightweight continuing education credits in order to sustain your general firearms license
5. have registered all of your non-automatic, non-assault -caliber firearms
6. have completed all buyer or purchaser paperwork associated with general firearms transfers

7. have passed a special firearms (automatics, assault rifles, etc.) deep background check
8. have passed a special firearms psychological examination
9. have applied-for and been issued a special firearms license
10. have completed state-sanctioned special firearms training (on a type-by-type basis)
11. have kept up with more comprehensive continuing education credits in order to sustain your special firearms license
12. have registered all of your special firearms
13. have completed all buyer or purchaser paperwork associated with special firearms transfers
14. hold a valid permit to store higher-risk firearms and excessive ammunition in approved storage modalities
15. host bi-annual or tri-annual premises inspections to ensure compliance with the terms of your permit (14)
16. repeat (1) thru (3) and (7) thru (10) every 3, 5, or 10 years, as mandated by law

If not, then you are NOT a "well-regulated" militia...

Yet. :21:

You dumb Moon Bat.

Well regulated means well provisioned.

I swear you Moon Bats are dumber than a door knob. You prove it every time you post.

https://www.constitution.org/cons/wellregu.htm

The phrase "well-regulated" was in common use long before 1789, and remained so for a century thereafter. It referred to the property of something being in proper working order. Something that was well-regulated was calibrated correctly, functioning as expected. Establishing government oversight of the people's arms was not only not the intent in using the phrase in the 2nd amendment, it was precisely to render the government powerless to do so that the founders wrote it.
no, it doesn't. wellness of regulation is covered in our Constitution and a power delegated to Congress.

The communist shit twinkle-toed cocksuckers want us defenseless when they start their revolution.

It will never happen as long as we have guns. We may take preemptive measures and execute every last motherfucking commie on earth.

That is a righteous endeavor.

But, we still need to get back our right to machine guns. That will be soon.

Mass killers appreciate your support.
Nazis appreciate your support.

I notice that gun grabbers/banners quickly ignore Post 1 research to push their usual dead on arrival gun bans pablums. Here is what they don't consider as I posted HERE at post 176, a sample quote:

"Up to 1967, it was legal to sell and ship guns through the mail, no background check existed then. No mass shooting sprees in schools, stores or other public places happened, with the exception of the 1966 tower shooter, who unfortunately was a trained sniper, who had a big tumor in his head.

Up into the 1960's, it was legal to carry rifles in the vehicle, even in plain sight in some areas, No mass shootings happened at all except the occasional mob killings. The murder rate PEAKED way back in the early 1980's, has not been close since the 1990's when concealed carry became legal in many states, it is now around 50% LOWER than the early 80's."

and,

"America leads the world in number of guns per capita (by far), yet NOT in the top 50 murder rate per capita. Despite the massive increase in Concealed Carry permits, the crime rate went DOWN after 1990, when most of the states were allowing Concealed Carry.

Despite DOUBLING the number of fire arms in the last 30 years, coupled with massive increase in legal carrying guns around on the street, concealed the Crime rate went down and stayed down."

Virtually ALL of the mass shootings have been done by people in GUN FREE zones, who are Mentally Ill and/or on mind controlling behavioral drugs. More guns laws won't stop them, but changes to the background checks and dealing with the sick people will go a long way to stopping them. But leftists don't care as they ignore the demographics of mass shootings to push the same tired bull crap gun control crap they insist on for decades now.

The chart in the post 176 LINK worth seeing, I can post more later for anyone who wants to go beyond the leftist dead zone, to see that America is actually a lot safer than you realize.

That Vegas mass shooter sure would have had a lot of trouble firing so many rounds with small
magazines...

Do tell the rest of us in the peanut gallery what it is that makes you think a guy on a murderous rampage is going to OBEY any restrictions on magazine capacities.

I can tell you what they do in NZ. They silently waiting and hoping when the muslims attack they wont be one of the victims.
It's the foreign white nationalist dingbats we're worried about.
That's what the muzzies are counting on. Remember this, fool.
Well then, so far they're exactly right.
Yeah, the blood will flow in NZ and the muzzies will be free to slaughter whom ever they like.

Forum List

Back