🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More Liberal tears. Banning assualt weapons & magazines doesn't lower homicide

You are a busybody foreigner so that opinion means nothing to me
Absolutely. You think the regular massacre of other people's school kids is a fair price to pay for easy access to handguns and assault style rifles. A bargain, with no buyer's remorse.

Why should I have buyer's remorse? I have never shot anyone.

Do you have buyer's remorse when you buy alcohol because alcohol kills so many people?

And our laws are our business not yours.

I don't care what you do in NZ
I can tell you what they do in NZ. They silently waiting and hoping when the muslims attack they wont be one of the victims.

You are a busybody foreigner so that opinion means nothing to me
Absolutely. You think the regular massacre of other people's school kids is a fair price to pay for easy access to handguns and assault style rifles. A bargain, with no buyer's remorse.

Why should I have buyer's remorse? I have never shot anyone.

Do you have buyer's remorse when you buy alcohol because alcohol kills so many people?

And our laws are our business not yours.

I don't care what you do in NZ
I can tell you what they do in NZ. They silently waiting and hoping when the muslims attack they wont be one of the victims.
When they're not shagging sheep

It's the foreign arsehole white nationalist dingbats we're worried about.

...The militia is mustered...
Only in your imagination.

...I am even well regulated with 29 ARs and 40K of ammo.
Wasted money, and a wasted life, in that context, if there's an ounce of truth to that.

If you are well-regulated then you...

1. have passed a general background check
2. have applied-for and been issued a general firearms license
3. have completed state-sanctioned general firearms training
4. have kept-up with any lightweight continuing education credits in order to sustain your general firearms license
5. have registered all of your non-automatic, non-assault -caliber firearms
6. have completed all buyer or purchaser paperwork associated with general firearms transfers

7. have passed a special firearms (automatics, assault rifles, etc.) deep background check
8. have passed a special firearms psychological examination
9. have applied-for and been issued a special firearms license
10. have completed state-sanctioned special firearms training (on a type-by-type basis)
11. have kept up with more comprehensive continuing education credits in order to sustain your special firearms license
12. have registered all of your special firearms
13. have completed all buyer or purchaser paperwork associated with special firearms transfers
14. hold a valid permit to store higher-risk firearms and excessive ammunition in approved storage modalities
15. host bi-annual or tri-annual premises inspections to ensure compliance with the terms of your permit (14)
16. repeat (1) thru (3) and (7) thru (10) every 3, 5, or 10 years, as mandated by law

If not, then you are NOT a "well-regulated" militia...

Yet. :21:

Last edited:

Wasted money, and a wasted life, in that context, if there's an ounce of truth to that.

4. have kept-up with any lightweight continuing education credits in order to sustain your general firearms license
6. have completed all buyer or purchaser paperwork associated with general firearms transfers

7. have passed a special firearms (automatics, assault rifles, etc.) background check
10. have completed state-sanctioned special firearms training (on a type-by-type basis)
11. have kept up with more comprehensive continuing education credits in order to sustain your special firearms license
13. have completed all buyer or purchaser paperwork associated with special firearms transfers
14. hold a valid permit to store higher-risk firearms and excessive ammunition in approved storage modalities
15. host bi-annual or tri-annual premises inspections to ensure compliance with the terms of your permit (14)
16. repeat (1) thru (3) and (7) thru (10) every 3, 5, or 10 years, as mandated by law

Spew some more commie lies for us.

7. have passed a special firearms (automatics, assault rifles, etc.) background check

Wake me up when you have substantive commentary on the subject, lightweight.

7. have passed a special firearms (automatics, assault rifles, etc.) deep background check

The Constitution does not require PEOPLE to be well-regulated. It does not even require a militia to be well-regulated. It simply says that such a militia is necessary to the security of a free state.

Good job reading restrictions into the constitution that are not there.

The Constitution does not require PEOPLE to be well-regulated. It does not even require a militia to be well-regulated. It simply says that such a militia is necessary to the security of a free state.

Good job reading restrictions into the constitution that are not there.

Reading comprehension is not the strong suit of these Moon Bats.

By the way,

I don't necessarily have a problem with #3, 4 (without the licensing requirement), 10, 11 (minus the license), or 14 (but only being required to store ammunition a particular way, no permit).

In fact, I would support mandating #3 in all public and private high schools as part of Congress' duty to provide for disciplining militia.

I would consider 7 as a compromise, and I may not have a problem with transfer restrictions in 13 (maybe). But, fuck off on the rest of that shit.

You dumb Moon Bat.

Well regulated means well provisioned.

I swear you Moon Bats are dumber than a door knob. You prove it every time you post.

https://www.constitution.org/cons/wellregu.htm

The phrase "well-regulated" was in common use long before 1789, and remained so for a century thereafter. It referred to the property of something being in proper working order. Something that was well-regulated was calibrated correctly, functioning as expected. Establishing government oversight of the people's arms was not only not the intent in using the phrase in the 2nd amendment, it was precisely to render the government powerless to do so that the founders wrote it.

Wake me up when you have substantive commentary on the subject, lightweight.
Wake up! Come get them traitor.

You dumb Moon Bat.

Well regulated means well provisioned.

I swear you Moon Bats are dumber than a door knob. You prove it every time you post.

https://www.constitution.org/cons/wellregu.htm

The phrase "well-regulated" was in common use long before 1789, and remained so for a century thereafter. It referred to the property of something being in proper working order. Something that was well-regulated was calibrated correctly, functioning as expected. Establishing government oversight of the people's arms was not only not the intent in using the phrase in the 2nd amendment, it was precisely to render the government powerless to do so that the founders wrote it.
Incorrect.

"Regulated" means "regulated"... governed... controlled... subjected to rules and regulations.

...Wake up! Come get them traitor.
Traitor? Hardly, my little pissant. I'll let US law enforcement handle that for me, when the time comes. Law that you will obey.

---------

Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ-on-a-crutch, boy... is that the best you can do? You're fightin' wwaaayyy above your weight-class, son.

Now... go dry-hump somebody else's pants-cuff, little one... you're borin' the hell outta me.

Forum List

Back