🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More Liberal tears. Banning assualt weapons & magazines doesn't lower homicide

Wow you're so enlightened, so sharp to speak about all Floridians because you know two Floridians on a message board.
At least four. Two are great. Two are a disgrace.

Yeah, you judged an entire huge state, bigger than you whole nation, based on four people you "know" on a message board.

The thinking of liberals. I give you. I should say, "thinking"

No I think any other semiautomatic rifle would have been used
Yeah right, 'any other semiautomatic rifle'. Ffs. Like this one?

iu

A .308?

You just proved you know nothing about rifles.

So if one rifle was banned no one can use another rifle?
So if a class of rifles is banned the severity of mass killings will reduce.
No not really

One if the most deadly mass shooting in the US was committed with a couple of handguns
Ffs. So that is what playing the blues does to one's logic and reading comprehension. If the mass shootings done using military style semi automatics had not occurred the severity of mass shootings would have been reduced. That is not arguable. What is it with conservatives and the meaning of words?

A .308?

'Any other semi automatic rifle', you blithering twit.

I have shot thousands of animals and competed in monthly club four position shoots for years. I think it obvious who is lacking in knowledge of rifles.

So if one rifle was banned no one can use another rifle?
So if a class of rifles is banned the severity of mass killings will reduce.
No not really

One if the most deadly mass shooting in the US was committed with a couple of handguns
Ffs. So that is what playing the blues does to one's logic and reading comprehension. If the mass shootings done using military style semi automatics had not occurred the severity of mass shootings would have been reduced. That is not arguable. What is it with conservatives and the meaning of words?

What is you hang up with the blues?

Not only do you prove yourself to be ignorant about firearms but you are also ignorant about music

And there are millions of semiautomatics that aren't "military style"

But you're not even from the US so your opinion on the US means absolutely nothing to me

So be happy where you are, go fuck a couple sheep and mind your own business

A .308?

'Any other semi automatic rifle', you blithering twit.

I have shot thousands of animals and competed in monthly club four position shoots for years. I think it obvious who is lacking in knowledge of rifles.

I guess to idiots like you I have to be extremely specific

Any other semiautomatic of the same caliber

there you go

I suspect the stupid Liberals will be crying themselves to sleep. Their precious oppressive gun laws that they want doesn't lower killings.

Study: ‘Assault Weapons’ and Magazine Bans Do Not Lower Homicide Rates

A study on state-level gun control laws in the U.S. shows that bans on “high-capacity” magazines and “assault weapons” do not lower homicide rates.

The study was headed by Boston University School of Public Health’s Michael Siegel and another listed study author was Harvard gun control advocate David Hemenway.

The study, The Impact of State Firearm Laws on Homicide and Suicide Deaths in the USA, 1991–2016: a Panel Study, isolated four states to study ten different types of gun control to see if certain gun controls were successful in reducing homicide and/or suicide rates. Via their research, they discovered that “high-capacity” magazine and “assault weapons” bans do not lower homicide rates.
Our Second Amendment is clear as to what is Necessary to the security of our free States.

Yeah, you judged an entire huge state, bigger than you whole nation, based on four people you "know" on a message board.
No, I judged Flash, the self admitted racist and Cracker. Keep lying, church lady, you might as well stay in practice.

there you go
Which is why all centrefire semi rifles capable of taking detachable magazines with capacity above five rounds should be effectively banned in order to reduce the severity of mass shootings.

Last edited:
You [Bodecea] are what they call a FUDD then.
Interesting. Are you what they call a pro-gun extremist?

Urban Dictionary: Fudd

A slur against "casual" and/or non-militant gun owners, employed by pro-gun extremists. Derived from the Warner Bros. cartoon character, Elmer Fudd, it implies that anyone who does not carry an assault weapon, militarize their hunting & shooting practice, belong to a militia, and/or advocate for the same with fanatical zeal, is somehow stupid, incompetent with their weapon, and out of touch.

You are what they call a FUDD then.
Interesting. Are you what they call a gun nut?

Urban Dictionary: Fudd

A slur against "casual" and/or non-militant gun owners, employed by pro-gun extremists. Derived from the Warner Bros. cartoon character, Elmer Fudd, it implies that anyone who does not carry an assault weapon, militarize their hunting & shooting practice, belong to a militia, and/or advocate for the same with fanatical zeal, is somehow stupid, incompetent with their weapon, and out of touch.

No. More of an archery fiend. They are called “toxophilite”.

there you go
Which is why all semi rifles capable of taking detachable magazines with capacity above five rounds should be effectively banned in order to reduce the severity of mass shootings.
We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States; muster the militia until we have no security problems.

there you go
Which is why all centrefire semi rifles capable of taking detachable magazines with capacity above five rounds should be effectively banned in order to reduce the severity of mass shootings.

Again your opinion

You are a busybody foreigner so that opinion means nothing to me

...The highest casualty mass killings in this country were done with fertilizer and airplanes...
Irrelevant to either the question or the answer.

...Actually, what you stupid Moon Bats call "mass shootings" are statistically insignificant...
Tell that to the ghosts of the children of Columbine or Sandy Hook or Parkland or San Bernadino et al...
You tell them as you try to disarm their parents so they cant stop any criminal from killing them or others.
Because you ain't armed unless you are carrying an assault type rifle.
Whats with your constant lies?

You tell them as you try to disarm their parents so they cant stop any criminal from killing them or others.
Nobody is proposing to disarm anyone who should be allowed to possess firearms.

The Colorado law merely provides for temporary impounding of firearms belonging to suspected mentally ill persons.

Each case must be vetted by a law judge, and it is temporary; it is an "impounding", not a permanent "seizure" or "disarming".

It is taking People-Killing Tools out of the hands of the mentally unbalanced; a wise precaution supported by existing case law.

It is Due Process, as called for in the US Constitution.

If the law needs a bit of tweaking... like making the State pay for mental health assessments (at time of impounding, and proposed return), OK.

It may be assumed that you are fine with are fine with the idea of Unstable People possessing People-Killing Tools.

Vast numbers of your fellow countrymen are not, and we are also willing to call-out attempts at distraction and deflection.

The de-tox station for Drama Queens, Over-Exaggerators and Sophomoric Deflectors is down the hall, second door on the right.
Total BS.

View attachment 253771
Thus sayeth the Walking NRA Bumper Sticker Slogan Echo Chamber...

Yeah... yeah... yeah...

There are, indeed, wing-nuts out there who want to do just that...

However, the vast majority of your fellow citizens who want better firearms control do not hold such positions...

But it is in the best interests of gun manufacturers and your NRA masters to hoodwink you into believing (and braying) otherwise...

It is clear that you are incapable of distinguishing in such matters...

Thank you for playing...

Have a good day.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The NRA is the largest gun safety organization in the world.

As a NRA range officer and firearms instructor I spend most of my time teaching and administering firearms safety.

It is also a Constitutional rights advocacy group. Above you say you support Constitutional rights but then you demonize perhaps the biggest Constitutional rights lobby organization in the US.

Very confused, aren't you Moon Bat?
Your Honor, the Prosecution rests.
Case dismissed.

...The highest casualty mass killings in this country were done with fertilizer and airplanes...

...Actually, what you stupid Moon Bats call "mass shootings" are statistically insignificant...
Tell that to the ghosts of the children of Columbine or Sandy Hook or Parkland or San Bernadino et al...

I'm armed with a Glock 19 right now

I'm armed with a Glock 19 right now
OMG! One of those all plastic bullet hoses? lol

Forum List

Back