🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More Liberal tears. Banning assualt weapons & magazines doesn't lower homicide

...What I care about is my Constitutional rights...
As do we all.

...and the deaths of those children, no matter how tragic, is not an excuse to take away my rights...
Agreed.

No one is proposing to do that.

The Colorado law merely proposes to temporarily impound the firearms of those deemed by a law court to be mentally unhealthy.

Due process... no illegal seizures nor violations of the Constitution at-work in any of that.

...Taking away my Constitutional rights will not prevent more tragic deaths but it will diminish my liberties and the liberties of all Americans and that ain't right...
Happily, that does not come into play here.

...Are you as concerned about the deaths of a million American children killed on demand every year, for the sake of convince, as you are for the relatively minor number that are killed by deranged sickos?...
I am anti-Abortion.

However, you need to take that to a thread discussing Abortion.

It has absolutely nothing... zero... to do with the subject of the Colorado law in-question here.

Focus, grasshopper... focus.

...Why should I have my liberties taken away because somebody does something illegal with a firearm?...

...Everyday in this country there are millions of Americans that use fire arms legally...
Quite true. Also, completely irrelevant to the matter at hand.

...Why are you an asshole?
Good catch, and good question, however...

People who live in glass sphincters... playing the part of Walking Echo-Chamber for NRA Bumper-Sticker slogans-as-defense...

Really have no room to talk; besides...

My status as an Asshole... or yours, for that matter... are absolutely irrelevant to the debate on the Colorado law in-question here.

gun banners.png

...The highest casualty mass killings in this country were done with fertilizer and airplanes...
Irrelevant to either the question or the answer.

...Actually, what you stupid Moon Bats call "mass shootings" are statistically insignificant...
Tell that to the ghosts of the children of Columbine or Sandy Hook or Parkland or San Bernadino et al...
You tell them as you try to disarm their parents so they cant stop any criminal from killing them or others.
Nobody is proposing to disarm anyone who should be allowed to possess firearms.

The Colorado law merely provides for temporary impounding of firearms belonging to suspected mentally ill persons.

Each case must be vetted by a law judge, and it is temporary; it is an "impounding", not a permanent "seizure" or "disarming".

It is taking People-Killing Tools out of the hands of the mentally unbalanced; a wise precaution supported by existing case law.

It is Due Process, as called for in the US Constitution.

If the law needs a bit of tweaking... like making the State pay for mental health assessments (at time of impounding, and proposed return), OK.

It may be assumed that you are fine with are fine with the idea of Unstable People possessing People-Killing Tools.

Vast numbers of your fellow countrymen are not, and we are also willing to call-out attempts at distraction and deflection.

The de-tox station for Drama Queens, Over-Exaggerators and Sophomoric Deflectors is down the hall, second door on the right.
Total BS.

View attachment 253771
Thus sayeth the Walking NRA Bumper Sticker Slogan Echo Chamber...

Yeah... yeah... yeah...

Thank you for playing...

Have a good day.
Cant make your case without lying like so many of you scum.

Taking assault weapons and high capacity magazines does not take away your right to bear arms.

You don't have the right to bear any and all arms, but you can still defend yourself, poke holes in targets and animals and have boyish dun with your beer buddies.
"Assault weapons" are undefinable, this is a proven fact. And you know nothing about firearms, as shown by your childish banter. Grow up and learn, or go away. You have no say in this issue.

Here's let's end this debate the same way as the pro-abortion crowd: If you are not a gun enthusiast, you have no say in this issue. My gun, my choice.

We don't care about mass shootings in this country.

But you stupid Liberals sure as hell care about taking away our Constitutional rights, even when the studies prove that it doesn't do anything to curtail crime.
I am pro-2nd Amendment. But this is another thing...we don't care about mass shootings in this country.

If you want to stop mass shootings banning a rifle will not do it.
It cut the number of them when we had that 10 year ban...and the number of and lethality has increased since that ban expired

[

...and the deaths of those children, no matter how tragic, is not an excuse to take away my rights...
Agreed.

No one is proposing to do that.

The Colorado law merely proposes to temporarily impound the firearms of those deemed by a law court to be mentally unhealthy.

Due process... no illegal seizures nor violations of the Constitution at-work in any of that.

...Taking away my Constitutional rights will not prevent more tragic deaths but it will diminish my liberties and the liberties of all Americans and that ain't right...

...Are you as concerned about the deaths of a million American children killed on demand every year, for the sake of convince, as you are for the relatively minor number that are killed by deranged sickos?...
I am anti-Abortion.

However, you need to take that to a thread discussing Abortion.

It has absolutely nothing... zero... to do with the subject of the Colorado law in-question here.

...Why should I have my liberties taken away because somebody does something illegal with a firearm?...

...Everyday in this country there are millions of Americans that use fire arms legally...
Quite true. Also, completely irrelevant to the matter at hand.

...Why are you an asshole?
Good catch, and good question, however...

People who live in glass sphincters... playing the part of Walking Echo-Chamber for NRA Bumper-Sticker slogans-as-defense...

Really have no room to talk; besides...

My status as an Asshole... or yours, for that matter... are absolutely irrelevant to the debate on the Colorado law in-question here.

You have a tough time with reading comprehension, don't you? If anybody needs to stay focused it is you. You claim you support Constitutional rights out of one side of your mouth but on the other side advocate diminishing those rights.

You can't have it both ways Moon Bat. Either you are lying or simply confused.

As the recent court ruling in California says banning is unconstitutional. In that case it was magazines. Heller and McDonald said it was handguns. The next case it will be what you stupid Moon Bats call "assault" weapons.

I suspect when that shithead Ginsburg kicks the bucket and Trump replaces her with a Conservative there will be a flood of cases before the Supreme Court to restore our Liberties. It will be sweet to see your Liberal tears flowing.

The problem with gun rights is that the filthy ass courts have been unwilling to apply the same strict scrutiny to the right to keep and bear arms as they have other Constitutional rights. That is why the ruling last week in California was so great.

...The highest casualty mass killings in this country were done with fertilizer and airplanes...

...Actually, what you stupid Moon Bats call "mass shootings" are statistically insignificant...
Tell that to the ghosts of the children of Columbine or Sandy Hook or Parkland or San Bernadino et al...
You tell them as you try to disarm their parents so they cant stop any criminal from killing them or others.

The Colorado law merely provides for temporary impounding of firearms belonging to suspected mentally ill persons.

Each case must be vetted by a law judge, and it is temporary; it is an "impounding", not a permanent "seizure" or "disarming".

It is taking People-Killing Tools out of the hands of the mentally unbalanced; a wise precaution supported by existing case law.

If the law needs a bit of tweaking... like making the State pay for mental health assessments (at time of impounding, and proposed return), OK.

It may be assumed that you are fine with are fine with the idea of Unstable People possessing People-Killing Tools.

Vast numbers of your fellow countrymen are not, and we are also willing to call-out attempts at distraction and deflection.

The de-tox station for Drama Queens, Over-Exaggerators and Sophomoric Deflectors is down the hall, second door on the right.
Total BS.

View attachment 253771

Yeah... yeah... yeah...

There are, indeed, wing-nuts out there who want to do just that...

However, the vast majority of your fellow citizens who want better firearms control do not hold such positions...

But it is in the best interests of gun manufacturers and your NRA masters to hoodwink you into believing (and braying) otherwise...

It is clear that you are incapable of distinguishing in such matters...

Thank you for playing...

Have a good day.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The NRA is the largest gun safety organization in the world.

As a NRA range officer and firearms instructor I spend most of my time teaching and administering firearms safety.

It is also a Constitutional rights advocacy group. Above you say you support Constitutional rights but then you demonize perhaps the biggest Constitutional rights lobby organization in the US.

Very confused, aren't you Moon Bat?

Total BS.

View attachment 253771

Yeah... yeah... yeah...

Thank you for playing...

Have a good day.
Cant make your case without lying like so many of you scum.
Mind your manners in the presence of your betters, Princess, and focus on the topic.

Total BS.

View attachment 253771

Yeah... yeah... yeah...

There are, indeed, wing-nuts out there who want to do just that...

However, the vast majority of your fellow citizens who want better firearms control do not hold such positions...

But it is in the best interests of gun manufacturers and your NRA masters to hoodwink you into believing (and braying) otherwise...

It is clear that you are incapable of distinguishing in such matters...

Thank you for playing...

Have a good day.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The NRA is the largest gun safety organization in the world.

As a NRA range officer and firearms instructor I spend most of my time teaching and administering firearms safety.

It is also a Constitutional rights advocacy group. Above you say you support Constitutional rights but then you demonize perhaps the biggest Constitutional rights lobby organization in the US.

Very confused, aren't you Moon Bat?
Your Honor, the Prosecution rests.

The study, The Impact of State Firearm Laws on Homicide and Suicide Deaths in the USA, 1991–2016: a Panel Study, isolated four states to study ten different types of gun control to see if certain gun controls were successful in reducing homicide and/or suicide rates. Via their research, they discovered that “high-capacity” magazine and “assault weapons” bans do not lower homicide rates.
Good thing for gun nut apologists the panel ignored the 'reducing the severity of mass killings' category.

Go to New Zealand. They imposed a national ban on firearms just like you assholes want to do here.
They did not. Crackers lack reading comprehension. A class of firearms that comprises a small part of the weapons in circulation has been banned. You'll have to excuse him, he's from Floriduh.

Here's let's end this debate the same way as the pro-abortion crowd: If you are not a gun enthusiast, you have no say in this issue. My gun, my choice.
Nah, end it the New Zealand way. All assault style rifles are essentially banned. Now.

Essentially banned means they are available only to severely restricted classes of users or owners.

Last edited:
Go to New Zealand. They imposed a national ban on firearms just like you assholes want to do here.
They did not. Crackers lack reading comprehension. A class of firearms that comprises a small part of the weapons in circulation has been banned. You'll have to excuse him, he's from Floriduh.

What do you know about Florida? You appropriated Maori culture. Isn't that against your liberal indoctrination?

BTW I'm sure you've never even been to Florida and maybe not even to the US, yet you make it your business to be obsessed with us. Strange to say the least

I suspect the stupid Liberals will be crying themselves to sleep. Their precious oppressive gun laws that they want doesn't lower killings.

Study: ‘Assault Weapons’ and Magazine Bans Do Not Lower Homicide Rates

A study on state-level gun control laws in the U.S. shows that bans on “high-capacity” magazines and “assault weapons” do not lower homicide rates.

The study was headed by Boston University School of Public Health’s Michael Siegel and another listed study author was Harvard gun control advocate David Hemenway.

The study, The Impact of State Firearm Laws on Homicide and Suicide Deaths in the USA, 1991–2016: a Panel Study, isolated four states to study ten different types of gun control to see if certain gun controls were successful in reducing homicide and/or suicide rates. Via their research, they discovered that “high-capacity” magazine and “assault weapons” bans do not lower homicide rates.

actually ,what they will do is use this study to push for more gun laws that cover a wider range of guns and "accessories" .
yep. all the "left" will do now is say "well we're not banning enough".

What do you know about Florida? You appropriated Maori culture. Isn't that against your liberal indoctrination?
You are still into the American paradigm of appropriation of culture. You can't accept Maori is an official language of New Zealand because you think native peoples have nothing of value to you or to anyone else.

Forum List

Back