🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More Liberal tears. Banning assualt weapons & magazines doesn't lower homicide

Taking assault weapons and high capacity magazines does not take away your right to bear arms.

You don't have the right to bear any and all arms, but you can still defend yourself, poke holes in targets and animals and have boyish dun with your beer buddies.
"Assault weapons" are undefinable, this is a proven fact. And you know nothing about firearms, as shown by your childish banter. Grow up and learn, or go away. You have no say in this issue.
EVERYONE has a say in this issue

This is America

05A8F2D9-C86A-40A4-AECD-978277834A9E_jpeg-899532.JPG

We don't care about mass shootings in this country.

But you stupid Liberals sure as hell care about taking away our Constitutional rights, even when the studies prove that it doesn't do anything to curtail crime.
I am pro-2nd Amendment. But this is another thing...we don't care about mass shootings in this country.

If you want to stop mass shootings banning a rifle will not do it.
It cut the number of them when we had that 10 year ban...and the number of and lethality has increased since that ban expired
The assault weapons ban didn't work. A new version won't, either

I suspect the stupid Liberals will be crying themselves to sleep. Their precious oppressive gun laws that they want doesn't lower killings.

Study: ‘Assault Weapons’ and Magazine Bans Do Not Lower Homicide Rates

A study on state-level gun control laws in the U.S. shows that bans on “high-capacity” magazines and “assault weapons” do not lower homicide rates.

The study was headed by Boston University School of Public Health’s Michael Siegel and another listed study author was Harvard gun control advocate David Hemenway.

The study, The Impact of State Firearm Laws on Homicide and Suicide Deaths in the USA, 1991–2016: a Panel Study, isolated four states to study ten different types of gun control to see if certain gun controls were successful in reducing homicide and/or suicide rates. Via their research, they discovered that “high-capacity” magazine and “assault weapons” bans do not lower homicide rates.
Did the study say anything about high-capacity magazines and assault weapons having an impact on Mass Shootings?

The highest casualty mass killings in this country were done with fertilizer and airplanes.

Actually, what you stupid Moon Bats call "mass shootings" are statistically insignificant. More people are usually during a three day weekend in Chicago by Democrat voting scumbags than are killed in any "mass shooting".

A mass shooting is always tragic as is any killing. More tragic is the tremendous crime, including nightly murders, that happens on the streets of these Democrat control big city shitholes. Cities that already have stringent gun control laws that never work.

Major changes in how fertilizer id=s sold since the KC bombing.

Major changes in security in air travel

Guns - nothing

The point of banning assault weapons is to deal with MASS SHOOTINGS.
'
And we had a ten year ban and it did just that

Really? Then how come this happened DURING the AW ban?

North Hollywood shootout - Wikipedia

noho-officers.jpg

BUT BUT THEY WERE BANNED!!!!

maxresdefault.jpg
Are you denying that mass shootings declined under the ban?
Correlation does not equal causation.

Never has never will
So, you believe that a shooter with a single shot 22 would have the same kill as one with an AR-15?

Do you think these shooters would have done this if they weren't well armed? Especially when when they dress the part.

Do you think that people & police would react quicker if they were no so out gunned.

It goes well beyond the statistics.

It goes to logiocf. Somethiong you evidently lsack.

...The highest casualty mass killings in this country were done with fertilizer and airplanes...
Irrelevant to either the question or the answer.

...Actually, what you stupid Moon Bats call "mass shootings" are statistically insignificant...
Tell that to the ghosts of the children of Columbine or Sandy Hook or Parkland or San Bernadino et al...
You tell them as you try to disarm their parents so they cant stop any criminal from killing them or others.
Because you ain't armed unless you are carrying an assault type rifle.

The point of banning assault weapons is to deal with MASS SHOOTINGS.
'
And we had a ten year ban and it did just that

Really? Then how come this happened DURING the AW ban?

North Hollywood shootout - Wikipedia

noho-officers.jpg

BUT BUT THEY WERE BANNED!!!!

maxresdefault.jpg
Are you denying that mass shootings declined under the ban?
Correlation does not equal causation.

Never has never will
So, you believe that a shooter with a single shot 22 would have the same kill as one with an AR-15?

Do you think these shooters would have done this if they weren't well armed? Especially when when they dress the part.

Do you think that people & police would react quicker if they were no so out gunned.

It goes well beyond the statistics.

It goes to logiocf. Somethiong you evidently lsack.

No I think any other semiautomatic rifle would have been used

It'a called an apples to apples comparison.

And the police aren't outgunned as almost all cops carry not only semiautomatic rifles in their squad cars but also shotguns

What do you know about Florida? You appropriated Maori culture. Isn't that against your liberal indoctrination?
You are still into the American paradigm of appropriation of culture. You can't accept Maori is an official language of New Zealand because you think native peoples have nothing of value to you or to anyone else.

Oh no way. "Appropriation" is the term of your people--Leftists. Not mine. I understand that people have been borrowing culture from each other since humanity began. Explain this to your own idiot Leftists, spare your breath with me

What do you know about Florida?
I see a few posters from there. Flash the self admitted racist and Cracker is a proud Floriduhn.

Wow you're so enlightened, so sharp to speak about all Floridians because you know two Floridians on a message board. You're the perfect Leftist actually.

You know I'm typing from Florida right now. I've been to the panhandle, to the east and west coast, to Orlando many times, to the Everglades. Never to Key West but would love to. The culture is really different depending on where you go. I'm sure you know ALL about that huh, typing from where you are in New Zealand.

Sure you do. The whole world owns America, just ask them

Oh no way. "Appropriation" is the term of your people
You'll not see that term in New Zealand. That is from the US, where value is not seen in its first people's culture, so it is derided and devalued. That thinking is projected to other nations' cultures. As you did. As though the culture in this vid of the 2nd/1st battalion of the the Royal New Zealand Infantry Regiment has been 'appropriated' rather than shared and embraced.

Forum List

Back