🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More Libtard Insanity About Milk = White Supremacy; OMG

These idiots are the type of lunatic that is driving the Dimmocratic Party into the dirt.

Democrats, free yourself! You have nothing to lose but your ass holes!

PETA Says Milk is a ‘Symbol of White Supremacy’

WHERE does your link say anything about "libtard"?

Or "lib-anything"?

Or "Democrats"? Or any kind of politics at all?

Go learn how to READ, Dumbass.

Put it this way, Conservatives and ALL on the Right would not consider milk as a symbol of White supremacy, this type of insanity is solely on the Left of the political spectrum.

Nobody brought up "left" or "right". I'm questioning the "LIb" part, which is neither.

Your entire post is a non sequitur. There is NO allusion to politics in the article at all. Your or the OP's pulling out of your ass doesn't insert it after the fact.

These idiots are the type of lunatic that is driving the Dimmocratic Party into the dirt.

It's the natural Progression once Progressive take power. They hate people, they have enemies everywhere and need to eradicate anyone who holds a different opinion on any topic

Actually Progressives did kinda take power, back when they actually existed a century-plus ago. They fought for women's suffrage, racial equality and accountable government.

What's that? Oh yeah, you're welcome.

Or "lib-anything"?

Because you liberals always call others racist and dwell on race.

Oh yeah? Link then?
WHO started this thread not only "dwelling on race" but bent on inserting political philosophies and parties that do not exist in the story at all? Hm?

Let's face it -- the OP is an intellectually challenged partisan hack inserting fake divisive terms into a story that never mentions any such thing, because he's emotionally arrested at the age of six and thinks it amusing to engage in demonization, probably as a result of dissatisfaction with his own pathetic existence I challenge him to show his evidence, and he ran away. Which is what he always does, the wimp.
I was never called racist till I disagreed with Obama.

Or "lib-anything"?

Put it this way, Conservatives and ALL on the Right would not consider milk as a symbol of White supremacy, this type of insanity is solely on the Left of the political spectrum.

NO, put it THIS way --- the OP is a mindless dishonest partisan HACK who can't fucking read.

Prove me wrong. Find any such references in the link. Anywhere.
"Milk is a thinly veiled allegory to racial purity."

Or "lib-anything"?

Because you liberals always call others racist and dwell on race.

Oh yeah? Link then?
WHO started this thread not only "dwelling on race" but bent on inserting political philosophies and parties that do not exist in the story at all? Hm?

Let's face it -- the OP is an intellectually challenged partisan hack inserting fake divisive terms into a story that never mentions any such thing, because he's emotionally arrested at the age of six and thinks it amusing to engage in demonization, probably as a result of dissatisfaction with his own pathetic existence I challenge him to show his evidence, and he ran away. Which is what he always does, the wimp.
I was never called racist till I disagreed with Obama.

And I did that, did I?

STILL waiting for the link.

So now we know; when those cows say 'mooo!' what they really mean is 'down with brown skinned minority people so that the capitalist system can exploit them for the benefit of the melanin challenged!'

How about they want to fine farmers for COW FARTS ............these liberals are so freaking retarded.

Nazis drank milk. Therefore anyone who drinks milk is a nazi.

Next week, white bread.

"Next week, white bread."

The following week, white rice.

The week after that, snow.
I guess that those who like marshmallows will have to give them up too because they are also white.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Say good bye to Cool Whip, cottage cheese, and eggs too because they are white.

Libtards, morons, dead giveaway for zero education. You forgot uppity nigxxer and lesbian daughters in the Wh?
Any college in sight? Thought not

Next week, white bread.

Well, there is no bottom to the stupidity that libtards will devolve into as the leftwing leaders encourage them on all this lunacy to ensure that they stay on the leftist plantation system.

Like cults of lunacy, these freaks have no rational basis for their world view, nor ability to distinguish fact from fiction anyway.

Just look at this White Racist With Blue Eyes :omg:

pure-white-fox-wallpaper.jpg

What disgusting racism....WHITE....why are there no....BLACK TOILET ROLLS :omg:

Fotolia_47431710_XS.jpg

Did anyone else suddenly remember that toilet paper once came in different colors?

Next week, white bread.

Well, there is no bottom to the stupidity that libtards will devolve into as the leftwing leaders encourage them on all this lunacy to ensure that they stay on the leftist plantation system.

Like cults of lunacy, these freaks have no rational basis for their world view, nor ability to distinguish fact from fiction anyway.

Just look at this White Racist With Blue Eyes :omg:

pure-white-fox-wallpaper.jpg

What disgusting racism....WHITE....why are there no....BLACK TOILET ROLLS :omg:

Fotolia_47431710_XS.jpg

Did anyone else suddenly remember that toilet paper once came in different colors?

Actually paper products (in general) are only white because they're bleached with chlorine. Which is toxic.

Happy flushing.

Next week, white bread.

I guess that those who like marshmallows will have to give them up too because they are also white.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Say good bye to Cool Whip, cottage cheese, and eggs too because they are white.

Nnnnot my eggs. :disagree:

He does look like a KKK member. Guess you would have deported the Syrian inventor of your iPhone? Know USA Muslims are better educated and earn more than our white high school posters? Obviously not. We need immigrants to improve the IQ of our nation

Might help if you knew the def oF liberal. Liber = free. No Latin in college?
Btw would you rather be black or white in these United States? Do tell

I reinforced my white privilege today by having a glass of milk.

But I felt guilty about it.

I despoiled my milk with cereal... I'm not sure if I should feel guilty or not... It was Lucky Charms... I threw away all the rainbows too...

Forum List

Back