More Nonsense From The Left

Ask yourself who this hurts. Certainly not you or me. Certainly not Trump.

Report: D.C. school marching bands skipping Trump’s inaugural parade

Doesn't seem to hurt anyone, does it?

First time in 20 years those HS bands haven't marched in the inauguration parade.

It's something most of them have been looking for their entire time in HS.

I'd say some, if not the majority, of those kids are hurt.

And while some may believe the bigot bullshit, I doubt all of them do.

You'd say? You mean, you don't know? Imagine they're not hurt because of that, but because they will have Trump as their next president fucking up their future right there for them.
You'd say?

Yes, I did

You mean, you don't know?

If I knew for sure, I would have stated such

Imagine they're not hurt because of that, but because they will have Trump as their next president fucking up their future right there for them.

Somehow, I think the majority of the students are more grown up than you are.

Ah, so, personal attacks then instead of an actual argument?

You don't know anything about this. This is just what you think should be the case. Second you think kids would rather have the chance at playing for a president, rather than have a bright future. Hmmmm.

Ask yourself who this hurts. Certainly not you or me. Certainly not Trump.

Report: D.C. school marching bands skipping Trump’s inaugural parade

First time in 20 years those HS bands haven't marched in the inauguration parade.

You'd say? You mean, you don't know? Imagine they're not hurt because of that, but because they will have Trump as their next president fucking up their future right there for them.
You'd say?

Yes, I did

Imagine they're not hurt because of that, but because they will have Trump as their next president fucking up their future right there for them.

You don't know anything about this. This is just what you think should be the case. Second you think kids would rather have the chance at playing for a president, rather than have a bright future. Hmmmm.
You don't know anything about this.

apparently, neither do you

This is just what you think should be the case.
Odd, that's what I'm hearing from you

Second you think kids would rather have the chance at playing for a president, rather than have a bright future.

No reason they can't have both.

I think a lot of those kids would have loved to play for the president, despite your partisan feelings.

Unfortunately, their 'superiors' are as partisan as you seem to be, and took away that chance.

Oh, BTW, the argument was there, you just decided to focus on what you felt was a personal attack.

you prove with every post those high schoolers are more adult than you.

Last edited:

You'd say?

Yes, I did

Odd, that's what I'm haring from you

Second you think kids would rather have the chance at playing for a president, rather than have a bright future.

I think a lot of those kids would have loved to play for the president, despite your partisan feelings.

Unfortunately, their 'superiors' are as partisan as you seem to be, and took away that chance.

Oh, BTW, the argument was there, you just decided to focus on what you felt was a personal attack.

You know, I'm not in the mood for this kind of bullshit right now. Bye.

I bet they'd be "allowed" (instructed) to march for a Beyonce anti-cop halftime show. We all know that's far more imortant and profound than marching for the next POTUS. -puke-

You'd say?

Yes, I did

Odd, that's what I'm haring from you

You know, I'm not in the mood for this kind of bullshit right now. Bye.
If you don't like bullshit, don't start it.

Forum List

Back