🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More nonsense from Trump

Because Trump is no different than each president since Lyndon Johnson sadly i hate to admit. I had high hopes originally he would be our first real president since Kennedy to serve the interests of the american people instead of Israel but he is no different putting their Interests ahead of everyone else.

I hang onto hope because that is all I have left. I have been sounding the alarm for the last six years. I do see things about Trump that worry me and then I see things he has done that are totally against the NWO agenda.....is this just a clever "divide and conquer" plan? It might be just that. I hate his views on the Rothschild created Israel, that much I do know.

Yep I am afraid to sadly say,thats pretty much exactly what it is is a divide and conquer plan. Remember he has very VERY deep close ties to the zionists of Israel so he is just going to continue to kiss their ass as every president since Johnson has and play their game and put all the blame on Russia and N Korea saying they are the ones that are trying to start the wars when it of course is the CIA-"that he still has not tried to abolish"and the mossad.

It always stuns me when I come across people that are "awake" . Only ten percent of the people is required to reach critical mass. There are quite a few posters here that are "awake" and that is encouraging to me. You never fail to impress me with the things you know and I am glad that you are not shy about speaking out.

Yeah its always shocking to me when i see people like you awake on this as well where i dont have to explain all this.the people i argue with on the net,i dont bother with them anymore.they know they can cowardly hide behind the computer and throw insults when they cant refute the facts but i dont have to listen to their childish actions,i just put them on ignore.

thats what i wish ALL you truth seekers would do with all the paid shills of Langley and Israel that have penetrated this site sent by their handlers to troll on the 9/11 threads and the ones that are not paid shills and are just in denial only seeing what they want to see,just put them on ignore and move on to the next.

on the NET,I dont bother trying to change their minds,they know they can cowardly hide behind the computer and see only what they want to see and they know they would be laughed out of a debating hall in minutes if they debated the there the same way they do here so why play their game and feed the trolls?
if they dont want to look at the evidence,then its ignore time for them is how i treat them.

good thing for the first few years after 9/11 happened that i never ran into you on the net because i guarantee after i posted a a link or video that has never been refuted and you did not look at it,and just dismissed it,i would have YOU on ignore now as well.:biggrin:

I dont have time for closed minded people on government corruption as you were for the first 6 years anymore.:biggrin: Lifes too short to spend it arguing with arrogant people who are too cowardly to admit when they have been proven wrong.:rolleyes:

Until i came here i never realised just how arrogant and childish so many posters are on the net.for example,four years ago,very few people in the sports section believed me when i told them the Rams would be back in LA within a couple of years.there were only like a couple of them back then that would bother to look at the evidence and facts i laid out for them back then who also understood they were coming back.

Then when the time came that they DID move back and i asked them the simple question-Now what was it you were saying about the Rams never coming back to LA? They would throw temper tantrems and go into meltdown mode and insult me. Jesus Christ,what is so freaking hard about ADMITTING that you were proven wrong on something like that? WHAT is so fucking hard about uttering the simple words-wow you called it,you were right,i was wrong?:rolleyes:

Its no biggie to just come out and admit that they were dumb to not bother to look at the evidence i gave them and then admit you were proven wrong.jesus fucking christ there are a lot of childish immature adults in the world.:rolleyes: I mean SERIOUSLY, what is so big about admitting they were wrong on that worth the extent of insulting someone and throwing temper tantrems on just a tiny little irrelevent little thing like that?:uhoh3:

better yet,WHY is it such a bi deal to admit you were lied to for so many years that certain presidents were not the great men the school system and media lied to them about,to admit they were lied to for so many years on their corruption?:uhoh3::uhoh3::rolleyes:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back