More normal people with guns, more criminals getting shot during criminal attacks….good.

That simply isn't true. 60% of gun deaths are suicides.
Of the rest, most are domestic violence.

Only about 2500 murders a year are classified as gang related.
Suicides are not gun violence nor are they gun crimes.

Suicide is a choice that every single person on this rock has the ABSOLUTE right to make.

The problem is, some undesirables run about with guns because A) There's an abundance of them, and B) Anyone can own one.

This leads onto problem two. The minority then A) Arm themselves to the teeth with guns, and B) End up being paranoid believing their government is gonna go tyrannical and billions of villains are shooting the place up.

And that's America's gun culture, with the added part that the "good" guy thinks they're the good guy, but their mentality is that they're willing to shoot others. And the reason why people get shot it that people are willing to shoot others.
It’s so great that everyone can settle disputes with guns and death as a christian nation?

That simply isn't true. 60% of gun deaths are suicides.
Of the rest, most are domestic violence.

Only about 2500 murders a year are classified as gang related.
I didn't say GANG RELATED I said CRIMINALS. Domestic violence is a crime. I also said gun VIOLENCE, NOT gun DEATHS. Stop trying to change the goalposts.

Last edited:
Prove it provide a link that proves that claim.
The data is just over 50% of gun deaths are suicides. That is a fact.

This data source is the CDC. However, suicides don't push the Political Narrative so pointing out this statistical fact, is just moot.

The data is just over 50% of gun deaths are suicides. That is a fact.

This data can also be confirmed by the CDC. However, suicides don't push the Political Narrative so pointing out this statistical fact, is just moot.
I dont dispute suicides I dispute the claim most murders are domestic disputes.

Suicides are not gun violence nor are they gun crimes.

Suicide is a choice that every single person on this rock has the ABSOLUTE right to make.

The people who have to live with the aftermath of a suicide would say otherwise.

rove it provide a link that proves that claim.
I don't do links. You know why? Because when I provide a link, you wingnuts all pretend like you never saw it or claim it's fake news or whatever.

I do links when I feel like them.

The people who have to live with the aftermath of a suicide would say otherwise.

I don't do links. You know why? Because when I provide a link, you wingnuts all pretend like you never saw it or claim it's fake news or whatever.

so I can now determine your claim is bullshit. You lie repeatedly and now make up stats.

I didn't say GANG RELATED I said CRIMINALS. Domestic violence is a crime. I also said gun VIOLENCE, NOT gun DEATHS. Stop trying to change the goalposts.

Your logic is kind of fuzzy, isn't it? Technically every American is a "Criminal" because we've all broken laws at some point, knowing it or not.

Irrelevant. Every person has complete sovereignty over their own body and has the ABSOLUTE right to decide whether or not he lives or dies.

Irrelevant. Every person has complete sovereignty over their own body and has the ABSOLUTE right to decide whether or not he lives or dies.

The law says differently. It's why your family can have you locked up if they think you are suicidal.

I dont dispute suicides I dispute the claim most murders are domestic disputes.
Here is some data: I don't know much about this site. as it appears to lean towards ending gun violence, so read it with critical thought.

The article states that on average 70 woman (men are excluded from domestic abuse apparently) are attacked by guns per month in the US. That's 840 attacks per year. The stat says shot and killed, so I'm not sure exactly how to interpret that statement.

I doubt many of them are true.

According the the FBI, only about 200 homicides with guns each year involve a civilian in a justified homicide situation.

Compared to some 19,500 homicides and 26,000 suicides every year.
Gang related shootings are also homicides so tell us how many homicides shootings are gang related.

I've read that stat and do believe it is true. However, that stat doesn't support a case to restrict guns.
There are many ways in which humans can own piece of property and use it irresponsibly. Where I'm at, almost daily, while driving, you can smell weed. Drivers driving while under the influence is rising. Politicians and the MSM don't give a shit about that? But there is a problem with hoping in 4000 pound car, smoking up, and being irresponsible.

No excuse for irresponsible gun ownership, at all. And I am for education and training. But look around you while driving sometime. I'm more worried about the idiot next to me being high, texting, drunk, distracted or just plain being a piss poor driver than being involved in a gun incident.

Gun Deaths in 2020: 45,000
Car related deaths 2020: 38,000

The numbers aren't that far off. So, should we ban cars too?

Forum List

Back