More normal people with guns, more criminals getting shot during criminal attacks….good.

The law says differently. It's why your family can have you locked up if they think you are suicidal.
No it doesn't.

Suicide is not against the law. And hasn't been for quite sometime and the most anyone is going to get is a 72 hour hold if that.

No it doesn't.

Suicide is not against the law. And hasn't been for quite sometime and the most anyone is going to get is a 72 hour hold if that.
They can be held longer than that. I saw most patients who were petitioned and certified stay longer than 3 days.

They can be held longer than that. I saw most patients who were petitioned and certified stay longer than 3 days.
It's very hard to get a person committed involuntarily. And the laws can vary wildly by state

It’s so great that everyone can settle disputes with guns and death as a christian nation?

The ones doing the shooting are not normal people...

they are repeat offenders released over and over again by the democrats

Suicides are not gun violence nor are they gun crimes.

Suicide is a choice that every single person on this rock has the ABSOLUTE right to make.
In America, attempted suicide is not both illegal or legal. So you won't be sent to jail, but you are likely to be locked up in a nut house for assessment.

The thing is, suicide by gun often means they harmed themselves, whereas a gun nut authorised by the 2ndA harmed many innocents. So suicide by gun is irrelevant.

how come no one ever posts when this happens??

can you post even one case??
I personally don't know anyone who ever shot a violent criminal or stopped a robbery with a gun.

However I personally know many, many victims of people with guns. 43 times more likely is close to reality over my 56 years of experience with guns. 2.7 is pure fiction.

I personally don't know anyone who ever shot a violent criminal or stopped a robbery with a gun.

However I personally know many, many victims of people with guns. 43 times more likely is close to reality over my 56 years of experience with guns. 2.7 is pure fiction.
and yet you cant give a single example,,,
while we have dozens if not hundreds of examples posted on this forum each yr where a gun stopped a violent crime,,,

I've read that stat and do believe it is true. However, that stat doesn't support a case to restrict guns.
There are many ways in which humans can own piece of property and use it irresponsibly. Where I'm at, almost daily, while driving, you can smell weed. Drivers driving while under the influence is rising. Politicians and the MSM don't give a shit about that? But there is a problem with hoping in 4000 pound car, smoking up, and being irresponsible.

No excuse for irresponsible gun ownership, at all. And I am for education and training. But look around you while driving sometime. I'm more worried about the idiot next to me being high, texting, drunk, distracted or just plain being a piss poor driver than being involved in a gun incident.

Gun Deaths in 2020: 45,000
Car related deaths 2020: 38,000

The numbers aren't that far off. So, should we ban cars too?

Skewed information that's based on a lie.

Again liar is going to lie

Forum List

Back