More Obama and ACORN Connections

When the red part melts who is going to pay for the blue part?

Oh thats right, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, S. Carolina, Kansas, Wyoming, Idaho, and Montana do a GREAT job paying for New York, Connecticut, Vermont, Maryland, California and the rest of those poor blue states jackass

NO you just dont understand what is happening.

ACORN is being periodically cheated by temps out of pay for jobs they are not doing.

The temps falsify the work by falsifling their regs forms instead of dogoing the real work of registaring legal voters.

ACORN has never been involved in ONE single incidence of a false vote.

Now tell me how ACORN benifits from their employees cheating them?

maybe just maybe if they did not hire criminals they just might have fewer problems.

maybe just maybe if they did not hire criminals they just might have fewer problems.

This is silly. ACORN registers voters. If some republican or joker decides to put Mickey Mouse on a registration form, big deal? It isn't like someone is going to show up and try to vote as Mickey. And they certainly aren't going to swing an election.

How about the half dozen ways the GOP stole Florida and Ohio. Why don't you worry about those things? You worry about a couple false registration forms but not about Diebold, ES&S & Sequoia voting machines that are hacked? You don't care that they only put 2 voting machines in a heavily populated democratic/black district? You don't care that they cage US Soldiers that are over in Iraq? Or that they certify the votes before a recount can be done? I could go on and on, but you wouldn't care I bet.

Obama represented ACORN when they sued Illinois over a voting issue. Obama teamed with the Justice Department on that. That was before Bush & Alberto Gonzales politicized the Justice Department too. Today I wouldn't believe a word that came from the Justice Department, or as I like to call it, Bush's HQ's.

If anyone tries or succeeds in fraudulently filling out a voter registration form.. it IS a big deal... I don't care if it is REP, DEM, IND, or whatever

And of course the typical liberal 'defense' of 'Bush stole the election'.... like Pavlov's dog

SURE....Right...yeah...that's the answer.... (shakes head!)

Are you saying that Acorn hired people with criminal records to work for them? that's NOT what has come out in these cases, as far as I have seen....there has been NO MENTION at all of acorn hiring convicted felons as their temps....what did i miss? or rather what have you missed in order to make your comment?

care

This is silly. ACORN registers voters. If some republican or joker decides to put Mickey Mouse on a registration form, big deal? It isn't like someone is going to show up and try to vote as Mickey. And they certainly aren't going to swing an election.

How about the half dozen ways the GOP stole Florida and Ohio. Why don't you worry about those things? You worry about a couple false registration forms but not about Diebold, ES&S & Sequoia voting machines that are hacked? You don't care that they only put 2 voting machines in a heavily populated democratic/black district? You don't care that they cage US Soldiers that are over in Iraq? Or that they certify the votes before a recount can be done? I could go on and on, but you wouldn't care I bet.

Obama represented ACORN when they sued Illinois over a voting issue. Obama teamed with the Justice Department on that. That was before Bush & Alberto Gonzales politicized the Justice Department too. Today I wouldn't believe a word that came from the Justice Department, or as I like to call it, Bush's HQ's.

I love the way Libs can talk about anything but the question dance around the subject yes justify Acorn's actions. Please do tell us what else is wrong with the world but don't you dare admit what Acorn did was wrong.

Are you saying that Acorn hired people with criminal records to work for them? that's NOT what has come out in these cases, as far as I have seen....there has been NO MENTION at all of acorn hiring convicted felons as their temps....what did i miss? or rather what have you missed in order to make your comment?

care

Kelly's court fox news yesterday morning

care

Forgot here is a link for ya
Message boards

care

sure...right..yeah
*shakes head*
"There are now two investigations in Nevada into the community advocacy group called ACORN -- one by the Secretary of State and the second by the Nevada Department of Corrections. One is looking into possible voter registration fraud and identity theft by ACORN and the other is looking at how inmates were hired to register voters.....

Nevada laws say inmates may not be involved in elections.

One inmate found a classified for a job with ACORN. He asked a company called Choices, which is contracted to find inmates jobs, if he could accept the job. He was approved.

Eventually, 59 inmates were signing up voters"

Las Vegas Now | ACORN Investigation Grows Deeper

try again

*shakes head*

sure...right..yeah
*shakes head*
"There are now two investigations in Nevada into the community advocacy group called ACORN -- one by the Secretary of State and the second by the Nevada Department of Corrections. One is looking into possible voter registration fraud and identity theft by ACORN and the other is looking at how inmates were hired to register voters.....

One inmate found a classified for a job with ACORN. He asked a company called Choices, which is contracted to find inmates jobs, if he could accept the job. He was approved.

try again

*shakes head*

oooooooo, OK THEN....i was way wrong!!!! lol

ty.

care

I love the way Libs can talk about anything but the question dance around the subject yes justify Acorn's actions. Please do tell us what else is wrong with the world but don't you dare admit what Acorn did was wrong.

What did they do? Their job is to get registration forms filled out. It is the people they turn them into's job to verify the names are legit.

And do you admit what Katherine Harris did in 2000 was wrong? How about Ken Blackwell in 2004? Those two bastards actually stole the last two presidential elections. Can you show me that ACORN swung any election ever?

sure...right..yeah
*shakes head*

try again

*shakes head*
Yuh, and the wrongdoing was on the Prison's part, by a guy appointed by the Republican gov...prolly a damn republican himself.

What did they do? Their job is to get registration forms filled out. It is the people they turn them into's job to verify the names are legit.

And do you admit what Katherine Harris did in 2000 was wrong? How about Ken Blackwell in 2004? Those two bastards actually stole the last two presidential elections. Can you show me that ACORN swung any election ever?

:eusa_boohoo:

I don't understand what the big deal is on this?

ACORN is the one that FOUND the illegal registrations, ACORN is the one that separated them from those that they thought were legit, ACORN is the one that is REQUIRED by law to turn all rigistrations in to the election districts, even the ones that they know are illigitimate....ACORN is the one who brought these ILLIGITIMATE REGISTRATIONS to the attention of Election officials when they turned them in...

So, what's the big deal about ACORN....?

It is OUR laws and rules on registering to vote that needs to be tightedned up....ACORN can't change OUR rules on this....

Seems to me, this is spun for political purposes only....and republicans do not like the group because they registered alot of LEGITIMATE voters that tend to be democratic....

and because this group is one out of 8 groups country wide that also tries to get those with less, in to homes....which is separate from the voter registration drives...?

Care

I don't understand what the big deal is on this?

ACORN is the one that FOUND the illegal registrations, ACORN is the one that separated them from those that they thought were legit, ACORN is the one that is REQUIRED by law to turn all rigistrations in to the election districts, even the ones that they know are illigitimate....ACORN is the one who brought these ILLIGITIMATE REGISTRATIONS to the attention of Election officials when they turned them in...

So, what's the big deal about ACORN....?

It is OUR laws and rules on registering to vote that needs to be tightedned up....ACORN can't change OUR rules on this....

Seems to me, this is spun for political purposes only....and republicans do not like the group because they registered alot of LEGITIMATE voters that tend to be democratic....

and because this group is one out of 8 groups country wide that also tries to get those with less, in to homes....which is separate from the voter registration drives...?

Care

Ding Ding Ding... out of what 1.4 million new forms, a handfull were bad? Sounds like sour grapes from the heritage institute who were having to hand out little plastic jesus's and two scoops of ben and jerry's with each application... even then they only signed up 500 nationwide..

Ding Ding Ding... out of what 1.4 million new forms, a handfull were bad? Sounds like sour grapes from the heritage institute who were having to hand out little plastic jesus's and two scoops of ben and jerry's with each application... even then they only signed up 500 nationwide..

It also helps deflect from real voter issues ... like culling legitimate voters.

Forum List

Back