More Obama and ACORN Connections

I fail to see the ridiculous correlation between eliminating voter fraud with Acorn, and eliminating valid registrations.

Oh, that's right. There is none.

Look, are we all retards here, if they committed fraud by filling out bullshit voter registration forms, what good are they, Please, one of you intellectual know it alls please tell me how the fake people will be able to cast a vote. This is a case of lower level employees trying to dig some extra money out of their employer. HOW WILL THEY CAST A FRAUDULENT VOTE WHEN THEY ARENT REAL, my point is this wont and would never change the election but they should prosecute anyone involved.

Look, unless Obama admits he is the son of Osama tonight, McCain is through...and that's a fact.

Look, are we all retards here, if they committed fraud by filling out bullshit voter registration forms, what good are they, Please, one of you intellectual know it alls please tell me how the fake people will be able to cast a vote. This is a case of lower level employees trying to dig some extra money out of their employer. HOW WILL THEY CAST A FRAUDULENT VOTE WHEN THEY ARENT REAL, my point is this wont and would never change the election but they should prosecute anyone involved.

Er..a voter fraud pro turns in the vote for them.

Former Governor Jim Edgar, Illinois, fought the motor voter law in 1995, believing it might lead to fraud.

As combination lawyer/ community organizer, Barack Obama, sued on behalf of ACORN and won..

Obama, along with William Ayers, the Weather Underground terrorist was on the board of the Woods Fund for Chicago

ACORN was a regular recipient of grants from the Woods Fund to assist in its voter registration/now voter fraud, drives.

Obama was director of ACORN’S controversial voter registration operation, in the state of Illinois.

One of Obama’s early influences was radical organizer Saul Alinsky.

Obama helped train ACORN leaders. It is believed some of that training was in radical, sometimes illegal, confrontational politics.

Besides being a Marxist-redistributionist, Obama is a smooth talking disciple of the hippie movement, flower children crowd, who, like practically all libs, never directly created a penny of wealth.

Obama, exactly like the Clintons, has used government to become a millionaire.

Obama adds the following impressive credentials to his list, Chicago politicians, Jeremiah Wright, Bill Ayers, ACORN and the like, to become a millionaire, proposing nothing more than taking money from those who earn it to redistribute to the liberal movement's alleged victims.

Now he is telling blatant lies about his present and past association with this fraudulent group-ACORN.

Barack Obama is a fraud.

I love how he was going around spouting that he'd never been involved with Acorn in anything associated with elections.

And yet he traveled to Ohio to meet with Acorn pps a few weeks ago...er...aren't we in an election right now? Does he mean he's never been in a room with them for the actual 24 hours of a specific election?

And he's represented them in court...
And he's trained their leaders....
And he sat on their board....

So how is it he isn't involved on the "election" side of Acorn?

What a lying sack.

"Obama, exactly like the Clintons, has used government to become a millionaire."

do the names

Haliburton

or

Bectel

mean anything to you chump?

Your lost little girl...

I think the Hippies are going to win this time, I don't really get the big deal about ACORN, I can understand the Ayers and Rezko concerns to an extent, I want to know more about that too. But Acorn is just an activism group for poverty stricken people and underdogs. Correct me if Im wrong but Gore won the Popular Vote ( the people picked Gore) But Bush won the Electoral vote and so it wouldnt matter if every citizen voted for Obama, he only wins if he gets the Electoral Vote (which Obama has got ). Voter fraud effects local elections more then national, is that true?

Forum List

Back