More of that Libtard Tolerance Thingy

This thug wanted to break this girls lap top simply because she had a Trump sticker on it.

Student threatens to smash woman's laptop with Trump sticker

Clearly this indicts everyone who disagrees with you.

How so? I 'indict' everyone who thinks that the use of violence to silence opposition is acceptable in political campaigns.

You use the word "Libtard" to attempt to attack anyone who you disagree with.

This thug wanted to break this girls lap top simply because she had a Trump sticker on it.

Student threatens to smash woman's laptop with Trump sticker

Clearly this indicts everyone who disagrees with you.

How so? I 'indict' everyone who thinks that the use of violence to silence opposition is acceptable in political campaigns.

You use the word "Libtard" to attempt to attack anyone who you disagree with.

I use it in reference to social Marxists to distinguish them from genuine classic liberals whom I respect.

Arabic actually. Names don't have religions.

Lol, you're pegging my irony meter.

And religion isnt a race either, lib.

I didn't imply that it is.
Go learn to read.

I never said you did in that post.

But equating opposition to muslim immigrants to racism is common on the left. If you understand this too, maybe you can help your fellow googoos to not look so ridiculous so often?

uhh.jpg

Has anyone noticed her last name is of MUSLIM origin?

Doesnt matter. Soon whites will try to co-opt Muslims too like they did with the Irish, Italians etc.
Co-opt? lolol, no, the word you are failing to fish out of that sinkhole brain of yours is 'assimilate' and it was all voluntary.

You are welcome.

No. I meant co-opt. Once breeding started yiu couldn't call your grand kids a potato eater. Nooo, they're diiiferent. Lol...then you focused you hate on the next group.

Forum List

Back