****** more offensive than cracker?

Its very surprising to me. How many times does it have to make the national news that its not a good thing to say to a Black person if you are not Black?

My daughter told me that half the kids in her school use '******' or 'nigga' all the time. All the kids, white, black, asians, latinos. Boys and girls, doesn't matter. And the all say it to each other. Taking the stigma out of the word one generation at a time.

My daughters told me the same thing. They put a stop to it. I was proud of them for being leaders and not following the crowd.

Me too, my kid doesn't fall for the following.

It's a good thing, though. The meaning of the word is losing its grip with so many using it and its variants in non-racist ways. The up and coming generations are comfortable with diversity. Besides, words only have power over you if you let them.

It's a good thing, though. The meaning of the word is losing its grip with so many using it and its variants in non-racist ways. The up and coming generations are comfortable with diversity. Besides, words only have power over you if you let them.

The idea that race pimps could lose power is a fate too horrible to contemplate by Asslips...

Kids say shit cuz it's their language at that time. We used to say whore all the time. But it was a compliment.

Lol.

No it also said "acknowledging". You missed that in your haste to save your hero Reagan. How did you miss that?

You really expect them to say that they funneled it to the Black community? You are too stupid for words. :lol:

You got caught lying, yet again, Asslips.

You're a clown, a buffoon.

Where did I get caught lying if it says they acknowledged it? :cuckoo:

My daughter told me that half the kids in her school use '******' or 'nigga' all the time. All the kids, white, black, asians, latinos. Boys and girls, doesn't matter. And the all say it to each other. Taking the stigma out of the word one generation at a time.

My daughters told me the same thing. They put a stop to it. I was proud of them for being leaders and not following the crowd.

Its about disrespect. Its not about words having power. No one should have to build themselves into a robot just because some clown feel the urge to use a racial slur. There are plenty of other words to use. What makes a racial slur special except the fact that it is a racial slur?

Are you really this stupid.

They acknowledged that some elements of the Contras were involved in ATTEMPTING to deal cocaine. That is a HUGE gap from admitting that the CIA imported Crack into American cities as you claimed.

Nah, you're not this stupid - probably not stupid at all.

You're just a scumbag, devoid of integrity.

Its about disrespect. Its not about words having power. No one should have to build themselves into a robot just because some clown feel the urge to use a racial slur. There are plenty of other words to use. What makes a racial slur special except the fact that it is a racial slur?

Of course there are ... so why do some jackasses feel the need to use a racial slur? Because they want the person to react. If someone calls you a racial slur that reflects on them, not on you. If you react to that by say, punching them, then they've won. They've gotten into your head and under your skin and they got a reaction ... which is what they were looking for in the first place. Ignoring it, walking away leaves them looking the fool that they are.

The meaning of the word is diminishing because so many (young) people use it in everyday language. Not in a disrespecting way, but like Misty pointed out how everyone called each other whore back in her day. The more its used like this the more it is diminished.

They acknowledged that some elements of the Contras were involved in ATTEMPTING to deal cocaine. That is a HUGE gap from admitting that the CIA imported Crack into American cities as you claimed.

I see your point kind of but it is not a huge gap at all. What they did is used very selective and vague wording in this instance

"We have evidence of a limited number of incidents in which known drug traffickers have tried to establish connections with Nicaraguan resistance groups."

But....hold on just a minute. Whats this?

CNN - CIA admits it overlooked Contras' links to drugs - November 3, 1998

The CIA overlooked or ignored reports that the Nicaragua Contra rebels financed their fight to oust the communist Sandinistas through the sale of drugs in the United States, according to an internal CIA report.

Please tell me you are not this naive? If they covered it up then what else are they covering up? So I will retract my statement about them admitting to drug trafficking and modify it to them finally admitting they looked the other way.

Like I said before there are no coincidences

Last edited:

It doesn't even say THAT, it says that some known drug traffickers "attempted to make contact with Nicaraguan resistant groups". Asswipe somehow turns that into "Reagan was a drug dealer who sold crack to black people".

Forum List

Back