More people at National Mall for women's march than inauguration

Nope, Le Pen is still going to win, and Merkel is still going to get thrashed.

The majority of the non-western world has never stopped being nationalist.

Even Castro was a celebrated nationalist.

We shall see. I highly doubt it though.

He got them to come there either way. He is the greatest uniter ever!
I think that you do not know what the word "uniter" really means.
Sure, I do. Donald Trump has united both parties in office against him. A populist president with a protectionist pledge, a conservative cabinet and a promise to return the power to the people. It doesn't get any better than this.

Well overdue, and I'm grateful to be witnessing this in my lifetime...........:clap:.

It may seem redundant, but once again I truly thank my fellow Americans who made this possible.
Inaugural address: Trump's full speech - CNNPolitics.com

"...For too long, a small group in our nation's Capital has reaped the rewards of government while the people have borne the cost. Washington flourished -- but the people did not share in its wealth. Politicians prospered -- but the jobs left, and the factories closed. The establishment protected itself, but not the citizens of our country. Their victories have not been your victories; their triumphs have not been your triumphs; and while they celebrated in our nation's capital, there was little to celebrate for struggling families all across our land. That all changes -- starting right here, and right now, because this moment is your moment: it belongs to you. It belongs to everyone gathered here today and everyone watching all across America. This is your day. This is your celebration. And this, the United States of America, is your country. What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people. January 20th 2017, will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer. For too long, a small group in our nation's Capital has reaped the rewards of government while the people have borne the cost. Washington flourished -- but the people did not share in its wealth. Politicians prospered -- but the jobs left, and the factories closed. The establishment protected itself, but not the citizens of our country. Their victories have not been your victories; their triumphs have not been your triumphs; and while they celebrated in our nation's capital, there was little to celebrate for struggling families all across our land. That all changes -- starting right here, and right now, because this moment is your moment: it belongs to you. It belongs to everyone gathered here today and everyone watching all across America. This is your day. This is your celebration. And this, the United States of America, is your country. What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people. January 20th 2017, will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer..."

[
That will change when Europe goes full blown nationalist this year.

I think the US has taught the world a lesson. It won't go nationalist now that people see how bad things can turn out. 700 demonstrations around the world today. Not 1 pro-inauguration rally yesterday. 700-0......Yeah, he's a real popular guy...
Nope, Le Pen is still going to win, and Merkel is still going to get thrashed.

The majority of the non-western world has never stopped being nationalist.

Even Castro was a celebrated nationalist.
The EU is destined to come apart.

[

Yeah.........that is happening.........sooooo, what is your point?

Drumpf is one f the most hated men in the world. That's the point.

He is not the Prez of the world..........and half of America loves him.

Way under half , many want a revote.
Name one.

Its hilarious, Hillary and the liberals got clobbered and yet they talk tough. I don't think its sunk in they lost the House, Senate, and White House. Poor libs.

Sure, I do. Donald Trump has united both parties in office against him. A populist president with a protectionist pledge, a conservative cabinet and a promise to return the power to the people. It doesn't get any better than this.

Well overdue, and I'm grateful to be witnessing this in my lifetime...........:clap:.

It may seem redundant, but once again I truly thank my fellow Americans who made this possible.

"...For too long, a small group in our nation's Capital has reaped the rewards of government while the people have borne the cost. Washington flourished -- but the people did not share in its wealth. Politicians prospered -- but the jobs left, and the factories closed. The establishment protected itself, but not the citizens of our country. Their victories have not been your victories; their triumphs have not been your triumphs; and while they celebrated in our nation's capital, there was little to celebrate for struggling families all across our land. That all changes -- starting right here, and right now, because this moment is your moment: it belongs to you. It belongs to everyone gathered here today and everyone watching all across America. This is your day. This is your celebration. And this, the United States of America, is your country. What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people. January 20th 2017, will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer. For too long, a small group in our nation's Capital has reaped the rewards of government while the people have borne the cost. Washington flourished -- but the people did not share in its wealth. Politicians prospered -- but the jobs left, and the factories closed. The establishment protected itself, but not the citizens of our country. Their victories have not been your victories; their triumphs have not been your triumphs; and while they celebrated in our nation's capital, there was little to celebrate for struggling families all across our land. That all changes -- starting right here, and right now, because this moment is your moment: it belongs to you. It belongs to everyone gathered here today and everyone watching all across America. This is your day. This is your celebration. And this, the United States of America, is your country. What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people. January 20th 2017, will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer..."

Why did you post it twice?

He stutters

Masochism is less and less popular in Europe with each passing day, and that is all you assholes have over there.

Naw. 700 hundred protests around the world against Trumpism..never seen anything like it. His and his ilk days are numbered.

Because it is important. He is a populist president with a protectionist pledge and a promise to return the power back to the people. What's not to like?

What a load of bull shit..
16106001_939320362869814_7233522952361491420_n.jpg

Forum List

Back