More people at National Mall for women's march than inauguration

Don't fuck with our safetynet, science, or education!!!

More people voted against you and you better fucking listen Donald Trump!

Or what? LOL Empty threat of the month. :laugh:

Not necessarily.

Protesting by the people drove Nixon to resign.
Wrong, actually, it was members of Congress in his own party who forced him to resign. OF course, that would never happen to a Democrat. They could rape a child on the capital steps and Democrats would defend them to the hilt.

And control of all branches of the government.

The march, for all the people there had neither goal nor purpose in mind.

Trump press secretary just angrily said Trump has the most people at his inauguration than any Pres. He is the most lowest rated Pres, that must piss him off too.

LOL...more Fake News. It's Baghdad Ali - 'The US forces are retreating!"...lol

I can't wait for him to become a lame duck Pres. in 2 years.

Trump press secretary just angrily said Trump has the most people at his inauguration than any Pres. He is the most lowest rated Pres, that must piss him off too.

LOL...more Fake News. It's Baghdad Ali - 'The US forces are retreating!"...lol

I can't wait for him to become a lame duck Pres. in 2 years.

You mean like Cankles was going to beat him? :itsok:

He is not the Prez of the world..........and half of America loves him.

No they don't. 30 million deplorables do. That's not even 1/10th of your population...
When you get twice as many people turning up to be against him the day after his inauguration it about sums the douche up.

Your side can't even win the blue states, Trump won 30 states including PA, MI, and WI, he mopped the floor with Hillary.

He got them to come there either way. He is the greatest uniter ever!
I think that you do not know what the word "uniter" really means.
Sure, I do. Donald Trump has united both parties in office against him. A populist president with a protectionist pledge, a conservative cabinet and a promise to return the power to the people. It doesn't get any better than this.

Well overdue, and I'm grateful to be witnessing this in my lifetime...........:clap:.

It may seem redundant, but once again I truly thank my fellow Americans who made this possible.

[
That will change when Europe goes full blown nationalist this year.

I think the US has taught the world a lesson. It won't go nationalist now that people see how bad things can turn out. 700 demonstrations around the world today. Not 1 pro-inauguration rally yesterday. 700-0......Yeah, he's a real popular guy...
Nope, Le Pen is still going to win, and Merkel is still going to get thrashed.

The majority of the non-western world has never stopped being nationalist.

Even Castro was a celebrated nationalist.

MTBkMjU4NzZhZSMvYVlzVDhQMndMTWlPSDNPT3ZZZjIwWjJsQ1BjPS8zOHg2OjE5NjJ4MTA0MS8xMjgweDYyMC9maWx0ZXJzOnF1YWxpdHkoNzUpL2h0dHBzOi8vczMuYW1hem9uYXdzLmNvbS9wb2xpY3ltaWMtaW1hZ2VzL20zaGYxOTU0MnNzeTQ3ZXNqZTZmZnl5Z2c5ZnRudDd6OG0xd25qdDhpZHZlaDRhenBkZjkzNWFlN3FpNXd5MnouanBn.jpg
Fake news, asshole. Notice the angle of the sun in the picture from the inauguration. It's barely after sunrise.

Once again a leftwing douche bags proves that nothing they say can be trusted.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back