More people at National Mall for women's march than inauguration

Too bad a lot of those protestors didn't vote. I thank them, and hope they dug Madonna's lil' performance.
They were told they didn't have to.

Hillary by a landslide.

Too many decided to not show up.

But they will show up to burn and destroy someone else's property.

They will show up in 2020 to send the Comrade back to Stump Tower.
OK.

Good.

That is a start.

Until then.

What are your intentions?

Are you going to attempt to bring some of us back to the Democrat Party to accomplish this?

MTBkMjU4NzZhZSMvYVlzVDhQMndMTWlPSDNPT3ZZZjIwWjJsQ1BjPS8zOHg2OjE5NjJ4MTA0MS8xMjgweDYyMC9maWx0ZXJzOnF1YWxpdHkoNzUpL2h0dHBzOi8vczMuYW1hem9uYXdzLmNvbS9wb2xpY3ltaWMtaW1hZ2VzL20zaGYxOTU0MnNzeTQ3ZXNqZTZmZnl5Z2c5ZnRudDd6OG0xd25qdDhpZHZlaDRhenBkZjkzNWFlN3FpNXd5MnouanBn.jpg

He got them to come there either way. He is the greatest uniter ever!
I think that you do not know what the word "uniter" really means.
Sure, I do. Donald Trump has united both parties in office against him. A populist president with a protectionist pledge, a conservative cabinet and a promise to return the power to the people. It doesn't get any better than this.

He is not the Prez of the world..........and half of America loves him.

No they don't. 30 million deplorables do. That's not even 1/10th of your population...
When you get twice as many people turning up to be against him the day after his inauguration it about sums the douche up.

OMG!!!! Sean Spicer is actually holding a press conference to talk about the media coverage of the crowd size of the inauguration as reported by the press?

Now he is leaving without answering any questions.

holy fucking shit.

So scumbag Donald Trump hands his thin skin down to his Press Secretary.

Its the new math.

[
That will change when Europe goes full blown nationalist this year.

I think the US has taught the world a lesson. It won't go nationalist now that people see how bad things can turn out. 700 demonstrations around the world today. Not 1 pro-inauguration rally yesterday. 700-0......Yeah, he's a real popular guy...

[
That will change when Europe goes full blown nationalist this year.

I think the US has taught the world a lesson. It won't go nationalist now that people see how bad things can turn out. 700 demonstrations around the world today. Not 1 pro-inauguration rally yesterday. 700-0......Yeah, he's a real popular guy...
What the hell is a "pro-inauguration rally?" Has there ever been one of those before?

Forum List

Back