More people at National Mall for women's march than inauguration

Peak Libtard butthurt today, ehh?

God no. I think it hilarious the second biggest democracy in the world has elected an Orange Buffoon as its president. What? You don't know the rest of the world is laughing at you? We are...

Too bad a lot of those protestors didn't vote. I thank them, and hope they dug Madonna's lil' performance.
They were told they didn't have to.

Hillary by a landslide.

Too many decided to not show up.

But they will show up to burn and destroy someone else's property.

They will show up in 2020 to send the Comrade back to Stump Tower.
You keep thinking that.

Democrats stand for nothing but betrayal and destruction.
We know they wish no unity. They are professional hypocrites

Peak Libtard butthurt today, ehh?

God no. I think it hilarious the second biggest democracy in the world has elected an Orange Buffoon as its president. What? You don't know the rest of the world is laughing at you? We are...
You would have been proud to elect a criminal to the office. That's what is so sad about douche bags like you.

Because it is important. He is a populist president with a protectionist pledge and a promise to return the power back to the people. What's not to like?

The only thing Donald Trump has ever cared about is Donald Trump. Period. You're about to find that out.

[
That will change when Europe goes full blown nationalist this year.

I think the US has taught the world a lesson. It won't go nationalist now that people see how bad things can turn out. 700 demonstrations around the world today. Not 1 pro-inauguration rally yesterday. 700-0......Yeah, he's a real popular guy...
did it change anything?....just asking...

And you continue to whine, how sweet!

Not whining. Discussing facts. I know that it must irk that he is not even one day in office and already more people turned up at one protest in Washington (let alone the rest of the country or world) than did to hear his address. He is such a loser....and he's all yours. I'm laughing my arse off...

Kind of reminds me of Farrakhan's Million Man March. That also was a meaningless show of numbers.

[

I think the US has taught the world a lesson. It won't go nationalist now that people see how bad things can turn out. 700 demonstrations around the world today. Not 1 pro-inauguration rally yesterday. 700-0......Yeah, he's a real popular guy...

No. However, how about we talk in 2018....I wonder how many GoP senators and congress critters up for election will be shitting their pants by then. I'm thinking most....

Masochism is less and less popular in Europe with each passing day, and that is all you assholes have over there.

Naw. 700 hundred protests around the world against Trumpism..never seen anything like it. His and his ilk days are numbered.
You should have stuck to being cowards.

Now that you are finally coming out into the open we can destroy you all at the same time.

Hell, now you are giving ISIS 700 targets.

Because it is important. He is a populist president with a protectionist pledge and a promise to return the power back to the people. What's not to like?

The only thing Donald Trump has ever cared about is Donald Trump. Period. You're about to find that out.
And as long as that works in our favor, I don't see a problem.

Too bad a lot of those protestors didn't vote. I thank them, and hope they dug Madonna's lil' performance.
They were told they didn't have to.

Hillary by a landslide.

Too many decided to not show up.

But they will show up to burn and destroy someone else's property.

They will show up in 2020 to send the Comrade back to Stump Tower.
You keep thinking that.

Democrats stand for nothing but betrayal and destruction.
We know they wish no unity. They are professional hypocrites

Especially since Obama was so worried about unity.......:cow:.

[

No. However, how about we talk in 2018....I wonder how many GoP senators and congress critters up for election will be shitting their pants by then. I'm thinking most....
Barely any GOP senators are up, moron.

It is your turn to defend your seats and lose a bunch of them.

Forum List

Back