More people at National Mall for women's march than inauguration

Do you dirtbags ever tire of using the same discredited talking points over and over again?

You are borderline insane. You're like Trump - just say it didn't happen and it didn't. Sorry runt, doesn't work like that. Do I have to post the convo that he had with Billy Bush? Do I really? Nah, too many people have seen it. You're coming across as an idiot....not even your brethren on here are defending you on that one. Moron...

Barely any GOP senators are up, moron.

It is your turn to defend your seats and lose a bunch of them.

They only need four, loser...
And no, Trump is gonna cost you big time...
The Republican had 20 seats up for grabs this election, and the Dims still couldn't get the job done.

I believe the Democrats have twenty-five Senate seats up in 2018. If they keep up this childish nonsense, I'll predict they will lose at least eighteen.

Do you dirtbags ever tire of using the same discredited talking points over and over again?

You are borderline insane. You're like Trump - just say it didn't happen and it didn't. Sorry runt, doesn't work like that. Do I have to post the convo that he had with Billy Bush? Do I really? Nah, too many people have seen it. You're coming across as an idiot....not even your brethren on here are defending you on that one. Moron...
Do I have to post one of Hillary's celebrity concerts?

Democrats are the reason why it is socially acceptable to be an asshole. You are literally the party that tirelessly campaigns to destroy any remnants of decency left in western society. You have no standing when it comes to criticizing Trump on this.

Doctah Grump no want to comment at the prospect of 2 SCOTUS conservative justices being in place.............:boobies:.

I have no problem with that.....I feel sorry for you....but not for the reasons you think. Anyway, it will be interesting to see who he appoints.

My point being Grump, you will remain in your location at 'the back of beyond'..........:lmao:..............ya' loser!

The Republican had 20 seats up for grabs this election, and the Dims still couldn't get the job done.

I believe the Democrats have twenty-five Senate seats up in 2018. If they keep up this childish nonsense, I'll predict they will lose at least eighteen.
I am seeing more and more millennials being turned off by them.

They are no longer a political party at all.

Because it is important. He is a populist president with a protectionist pledge and a promise to return the power back to the people. What's not to like?

The only thing Donald Trump has ever cared about is Donald Trump. Period. You're about to find that out.
Even if that's true, how are Hillary or Obama any better? In his farewell address Obama used the word "I" 47 times. Trump used it 2 times in his inaugural address. That demonstrates just how self centered Obama is.
You are comparing inaugurations speeches to farewell speeches. Obama only used the word "I" 3 times in both his 2009 and 2013 inauguration speeches. These included "I thank President Bush", "I stand before you...." in his opening, etc.

Womens March Is The Biggest Protest In US History As An Estimated 2.9 Million March
Women's March Is The Biggest Protest In US History As An Estimated 2.9 Million March

Women’s March Is The Biggest Protest In US History As An Estimated 2.9 Million March

By Jason Easley on Sat, Jan 21st, 2017 at 6:28 pm

Millions of Americans have taken to the streets from New York to Los Angeles and everywhere in between as the Women's Marches on Washington is estimated to be the biggest one-day protest in US history.
Women’s March Is The Biggest Protest In US History As An Estimated 2.9 Million March

Millions of Americans have taken to the streets from New York to Los Angeles and everywhere in between as the Women’s Marches on Washington is estimated to be the biggest one-day protest in US history.

UConn professor Jeremy Pressman is keeping a running total of crowd estimates across the United States in a Google document.

An estimated 60,000 people marched in Atlanta. 250,000 are marching in Chicago. There are estimates of 250,000 people in Boston, and 200,000 more in Denver. In New York, the estimate ranges from 200,000-500,000. City officials estimate that 500,000 people participated in the main march in Washington, DC. In Los Angeles, the estimate is anywhere from 200,000-750,000.

There were also protests of 60,000 in Oakland, CA, 50,000 in Philadelphia, 100,000 in Madison, WI, 20,000 in Pittsburgh, 20,000 in Nashville, TN, and 60,000 in St. Paul, MN.

In the history of the United States, there has never been a one-day protest that was this large.

1982’s anti-nuclear march in New York City drew an estimated crowd of 1 million. The 1963 Civil Rights March on Washington drew 250,000. 1969 anti-Vietnam war march in Washington was attended by an estimated 500,000-600,000. 1995’s Million Man March was attended by 400,000-1.1 million. In 1993, the LGBT March for equal rights had a crowd of 800,00-1 million.

There has never been anything in US history like the Women’s March. It is nationwide, and proof that the American people are not going accept the agenda of the Trump administration without a serious fight.

I am seeing more and more millennials being turned off by them.

They are no longer a political party at all.

Take me to their leader.........oopps!......they have none.........

and if this guy turns out to be a decent president who was mostly all bluster and talk.....will we see you here admitting that Doc?...

Absolutely. I have already said on a couple of occasions on here that he deserves at least six months to see how he goes. That's six months longer than the neocon loons gave Obama.

Than again, us normal people are agreeable.

I will say this though - even if he does put up some good policies and legislation, that doesn't make him a good person. He is a still a despicable human being. I always thought Bubba was a great president. Terrible person though. Unfortunately Trump isn't even in the ball park compared to Bubba when it comes to intelligence.
clinton may not be much different than trump,trump just openly says what bill is thinking,especially about women....

What a load of bull shit..
16106001_939320362869814_7233522952361491420_n.jpg
You can tell the back section was photoshopped in because as Spicer told reporters in the White House briefing room that Trump's inauguration was the first to use floor coverings to protect the grass on the National Mall. He said that aerial photos framed around the area of those floor coverings were misleading because the coverings had the effect of highlighting spaces where people were not standing. But there are no white floor coverings in the back of your photo where the crowd is thinnest like in the unphotoshopped photo below and the green grass in visible in your photoshopped photo.

012017_trump_inauguration2-727x485.jpg

Here is Obama's from the same position in 2009

inauguration.jpg

They have 23. Just looked at the stats. Three of each will be in play. All the others hold substantial win margins last time out...

Plus two independents who caucus with the Democrats.

Do I have to post one of Hillary's celebrity concerts?

Democrats are the reason why it is socially acceptable to be an asshole. You are literally the party that tirelessly campaigns to destroy any remnants of decency left in western society. You have no standing when it comes to criticizing Trump on this.

The Dems are not my party. Not even close. However, conservatives are the ones destroying society. They are the ones who voted against women having the vote. They voted against blacks having the vote. Any decent piece of legislation that has appeared on your books aimed at making the US a better place have been opposed by conservatives. Whether it be gay marriage, women's choice - you name it. Anything that oppresses people - conservatives are behind it. That is how they are. Why? Fat, old, entitled white men. That's why.

They have 23. Just looked at the stats. Three of each will be in play. All the others hold substantial win margins last time out...

Plus two independents who caucus with the Democrats.

Sanders got 73 percent of the vote last time. He won't lose.

Womens March Is The Biggest Protest In US History As An Estimated 2.9 Million March
Women's March Is The Biggest Protest In US History As An Estimated 2.9 Million March

Millions of Americans have taken to the streets from New York to Los Angeles and everywhere in between as the Women's Marches on Washington is estimated to be the biggest one-day protest in US history.

Millions of Americans have taken to the streets from New York to Los Angeles and everywhere in between as the Women’s Marches on Washington is estimated to be the biggest one-day protest in US history.

UConn professor Jeremy Pressman is keeping a running total of crowd estimates across the United States in a Google document.

An estimated 60,000 people marched in Atlanta. 250,000 are marching in Chicago. There are estimates of 250,000 people in Boston, and 200,000 more in Denver. In New York, the estimate ranges from 200,000-500,000. City officials estimate that 500,000 people participated in the main march in Washington, DC. In Los Angeles, the estimate is anywhere from 200,000-750,000.

There were also protests of 60,000 in Oakland, CA, 50,000 in Philadelphia, 100,000 in Madison, WI, 20,000 in Pittsburgh, 20,000 in Nashville, TN, and 60,000 in St. Paul, MN.

In the history of the United States, there has never been a one-day protest that was this large.

1982’s anti-nuclear march in New York City drew an estimated crowd of 1 million. The 1963 Civil Rights March on Washington drew 250,000. 1969 anti-Vietnam war march in Washington was attended by an estimated 500,000-600,000. 1995’s Million Man March was attended by 400,000-1.1 million. In 1993, the LGBT March for equal rights had a crowd of 800,00-1 million.

There has never been anything in US history like the Women’s March. It is nationwide, and proof that the American people are not going accept the agenda of the Trump administration without a serious fight.
And yet nobody with a life cares...

2.9 million is all you retards could up with out of even all the tens of millions who voted for Hillary.

And yet nobody with a life cares...

2.9 million is all you retards could up with out of even all the tens of millions who voted for Hillary.

We will make it 29 million when you fuck with our safetynet, science or education you asshole. Well, be carrying guns.

Forum List

Back