More problems for the lithium mines.....

You are the one who made a ridiculous claim. Show us how we create electricity for free, from any source.
I never claimed you could. You have to build and buy the solar panels. Then your electricity if free for many years until you need new panels.

Why am I having to explain this to you? Is it the heavy drinking?

I wish i would of, could still, it will only go up until we run out. Same with the cobalt used in batteries. Electric vehicles are being heavily pushed by Democrat Larry Fink who controls the $12 trillion investment funds of Blackrock. I think one just needs to listen ti the Democrats, while they have the power, and before we hit that peak lithium wall.
But as I've pointed out numerous times on this site, lithium isn't the only game in town. There's zinc batteries, sodium batteries, and other technologies.

you said the sun is free as is water, I simply asked to demonstrate how you would be able to collect either and sell without spending any money.

The fact of the matter is, the sun requires Heavy Industry to consume billions of tons of natural resources to manufacture into Solar panels. We are told that is costing, going to cost, $ TRILLIONS $
Stop lying little troll. I said water is free.

We have the well, have had it for a hundred years, as well as the creeks when in flow. Some of our neighbors have baked clay sumps that catch rainwater. Electricity is not free, I agree with you there.

We have the well, have had it for a hundred years, as well as the creeks when in flow. Some of our neighbors have baked clay sumps that catch rainwater. Electricity is not free, I agree with you there.
yep, anyway we look at it, to catch, save, move, store, water, will require spending money. To say something is free is not really telling the whole truth.

Some think I am a dick for being dick about this, but if some people can never admit there is a cost associated with everything they will never admit to the costs of solar and wind as well as the amount of natural resources that goes into the manufacturing of wind and solar.

Forum List

Back