More proof Biden lost

Your fault, my fault, nobody's fault, the 2020 election will always be seen as stolen by near half the country.

I also believe it was but I also have the good sense to know when to let it go because it's not like there will ever be a do-over.

Indeed, states and municipalities where even the dem's gross cheating against each other has been proven will never see a do-over.

Not enough fraud to change the outcome is the pattern now.

The reason is those states and municipalities where fraud occurs don't want the public to know how they have lost control over their election systems.
Simple question

If the Dems cheated, why did so many down ballot republicans manage to win?

Why was only Trump the one that was cheated?

But am I wrong as far as "There was not enough fraud to change the outcome"?

What is the fraud threshold?
In every election, you can find a number of isolated one off instances of fraud. Like a Trump voter who got an absentee ballot for his dead wife.

So if you said there wasn’t fraud in the election, conservatives who are way too literal will jump down your throat so you have to say there wasn’t fraud sufficient to change the outcome of the election.

Because if you said that any fraud would invalidate an election, then we’d never have election. With over a hundred millions voters, you’re going to have some instances of fraud, just never enough to make a difference in a big election.

Simple question

If the Dems cheated, why did so many down ballot republicans manage to win?

Why was only Trump the one that was cheated?
Changes in election procedures in response to the COVID-19 pandemic did yield a dramatic increase in the use of nontraditional voting methods — casting a ballot by mail or in person prior to Election Day. For the first time on record in the CPS voting supplement, a majority (69.4 %) of voters cast ballots by a nontraditional method in the 2020 presidential election.

It was this, plus, a deluge of single line ballots hitting the counting centers in the middle of the night, where signature weren't verified is where the real fraud happened.....

In every election, you can find a number of isolated one off instances of fraud. Like a Trump voter who got an absentee ballot for his dead wife.

So if you said there wasn’t fraud in the election, conservatives who are way too literal will jump down your throat so you have to say there wasn’t fraud sufficient to change the outcome of the election.

Because if you said that any fraud would invalidate an election, then we’d never have election. With over a hundred millions voters, you’re going to have some instances of fraud, just never enough to make a difference in a big election.
The fraud that many are talking about is not single instances of voter fraud, more likely vote fraud...There's a difference.

Changes in election procedures in response to the COVID-19 pandemic did yield a dramatic increase in the use of nontraditional voting methods — casting a ballot by mail or in person prior to Election Day. For the first time on record in the CPS voting supplement, a majority (69.4 %) of voters cast ballots by a nontraditional method in the 2020 presidential election.

It was this, plus, a deluge of single line ballots hitting the counting centers in the middle of the night, where signature weren't verified is where the real fraud happened.....
OK

So if mail in ballots were faked…..why didn’t more down ballot Republicans lose?

Why would Democrats put Bidens name in and not other Democrats?

Your fault, my fault, nobody's fault, the 2020 election will always be seen as stolen by near half the country.

They've been wrong before

Seven in 10 Americans continue to believe that Iraq's Saddam Hussein had a role in the 11 September 2001 attacks,

OK

So if mail in ballots were faked…..why didn’t more down ballot Republicans lose?

Well, first off, it's much more complicated that what you would like us to believe....Second, I am talking about those ballots delivered to counting centers as we all slept, many of which were single line ballots...

Only time will reveal the fraud that was going on, thanks to a corrupt system.

In 2020 President Donald J. Trump received over 70 million votes. No American presidential candidate in history ever received 70 million votes, EVER! Trump broke the 70 million vote record in 2020. This simple fact disproves the often told lie that Trump "lost voters." The fake news media wants us to believe that Biden surpassed that record shattering vote by yet another 10 mil and received over 80 million votes. Only a fool and a willing idiot believes that. Good people tried to "Stop the Steal" but were thwarted by corrupt courts and a corrupt media that is unwilling to do its job but very willing to cover-up for the party they unofficially support, the Democrat Party
Hillary beat Trump by 3 million in the National vote in 2016, Biden beat Trump by 7 million in the National vote.

It is very believable that Biden got more votes than Trump with his 70+ million votes....25 million more people voted in 2020....

What is the fraud threshold?
Very very high.
After all, the thought-leader for any number of RightField posters on this venue, Mike Lindell, says at least 300 million Americans committed election fraud enough to be imprisoned.

The fraud that many are talking about is not single instances of voter fraud,

Duh! Captain Obvious. Duh!

Not with 300 million committing it ...per your thought-leader, Mike Lindell.
300 million is..... hold for it.....a LOT of people.

A LOT of fraud.

I was mildly sure you would have known that before posting. ;)

OK

Exactly. Those ballots had to either be single candidate votes (for president, and no other office). Or a split ticket with local positions cast for republicans.

Besides, if republicans thought the 2020 election was fraudulent, they should have invalidated the entire ballot, not just for president. But for house and senate, and all the state and local positions too.

Well, first off, it's much more complicated that what you would like us to believe....Second, I am talking about those ballots delivered to counting centers as we all slept, many of which were single line ballots...

You can not explain how these alleged cheaters got legitimate valid ballots requested individually by legal registered voters that you claim were dropped off.....by fraudsters.

No absentee ballot was counted, that had not been individually requested by the voter and mailed to them.

Very very high.
After all, the thought-leader for any number of RightField posters on this venue, Mike Lindell, says at least 300 million Americans committed election fraud enough to be imprisoned.

Duh! Captain Obvious. Duh!

Not with 300 million committing it ...per your thought-leader, Mike Lindell.
300 million is..... hold for it.....a LOT of people.

A LOT of fraud.

I was mildly sure you would have known that before posting. ;)
“My thought leader”? Jesus you’re despicable asshole…

You can not explain how these alleged cheaters got legitimate valid ballots requested individually by legal registered voters that you claim were dropped off.....

No absentee ballot was counted, that had not been individually requested by the voter and mailed to them.
That’s not true.

And you just sit here and take it, whining on the internet but not doing a damn thing to stop it.

How pathetic of you.

It's far better to recognize it and be powerless to stop it from happening than being the stupid fool who condescendingly laughs and doesn't believe there is any corruption taking place. I'd rather be aware and powerless than a blind fool like you any day of the week.

Your type has been talking about a civil war for as long as I have been on the internet, yet nothing ever happens.

I can tell you if I believed the things that you claim to think are true of our country, I would be joined up with a group of like minded people starting that civil war.

To think all those things are happening and just accepting it is unthinkable.

To be so stupid as to believe what your tv tells you and just accepting it is unthinkable.

Single line ballots are deemed "under votes" and there were fewer of them in 2020 than in previous elections.

Jan 31, 2021 — Both the overvote rate and undervote rate decreased in 2020 compared to previous overvote and undervote rates for general elections.

The fraud that many are talking about is not single instances of voter fraud, more likely vote fraud...There's a difference.
Many are barely talking about anything given they never have any significant details that can be actually proven or disproven. It’s just vague hand waving to justify their selfish beliefs that Trump won the election because they don’t like the feeling of losing.

Im just explaining why they use the term “fraud sufficient to change the outcome” and it’s because right wing literalists will jump down your throat if you say there was no voter fraud.

Forum List

Back