More proof Biden lost

So, you're pushing for Civil War? Really? I never would have guessed....

I am not pushing for anything, I just do not understand how you can just sit here and do nothing but whine if you really think the things you post are true.

How do you know that’s all I’m doing?

because you said that was all you were doing besides voting for your god, who it would seem is responsible for the corrupt courts given how many judges he put on them in his term.

The chances that convicted felons or whatever, are registered voters is slim to none. How dumb can these MAGAs be? Never mind. :rolleyes:

In 2020 President Donald J. Trump received over 70 million votes. No American presidential candidate in history ever received 70 million votes, EVER! Trump broke the 70 million vote record in 2020. This simple fact disproves the often told lie that Trump "lost voters." The fake news media wants us to believe that Biden surpassed that record shattering vote by yet another 10 mil and received over 80 million votes. Only a fool and a willing idiot believes that. Good people tried to "Stop the Steal" but were thwarted by corrupt courts and a corrupt media that is unwilling to do its job but very willing to cover-up for the party they unofficially support, the Democrat Party
About two-thirds (66%) of the voting-eligible population turned out for the 2020 presidential election

With hundreds of thousands dying from COVID, the voting population was well motivated to make their voices heard.

because you said that was all you were doing besides voting for your god, who it would seem is responsible for the corrupt courts given how many judges he put on them in his term.
No, I asked you a question. I didn't say at all what I was doing...I wanted to see where you'd go with it, and you didn't disappoint....Calling for the disenfranchised to gather for a civil war, tells me that's what you want...

BTW, you wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning bucky. You seem especially moronic this morning...

Your fault, my fault, nobody's fault, the 2020 election will always be seen as stolen by near half the country.

I also believe it was but I also have the good sense to know when to let it go because it's not like there will ever be a do-over.

Indeed, states and municipalities where even the dem's gross cheating against each other has been proven will never see a do-over.

Not enough fraud to change the outcome is the pattern now.

The reason is those states and municipalities where fraud occurs don't want the public to know how they have lost control over their election systems.

Forum List

Back