🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More Proof Of GOP Hypocrisy

DaGoose

Gold Member
Nov 16, 2010
Illinois
Republicans support path to citizenship—unless it’s Obama’s idea

About 60 percent of Republicans in a Washington Post poll said they think the nation's illegal immigrants should be able to gradually earn their citizenship, a centerpiece of a new immigration reform blueprint proposed in the Senate.

But when President Barack Obama is mentioned, much of that Republican support vanishes.

When the question mentions that Obama proposed the path to citizenship, only 39 percent of Republicans said they backed such a move.

Republicans support path to citizenship?unless it?s Obama?s idea | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

That's what happens when you treat Politics like a Sport: You tend to support only "your team".

But as I tell everyone, "If Obama were a Republican (and if you look at his policies, he COULD be one) you'd support him".

The same could be said about Democrats and War, they only like it when a Democrat is President.

Let me spell it out for the dimwits: Comprehensive immigration reform must include SECURING OUR BORDER (including a REAL FENCE). Democrats oppose this because they want a steady supply of new recruits. Comprende?

Let me spell it out for the dimwits: Comprehensive immigration reform must include SECURING OUR BORDER (including a REAL FENCE). Democrats oppose this because they want a steady supply of new recruits. Comprende?

No. Democrats oppose it because it is stupid. Build a fence 14 feet high and Mexicans make a ladder 15 feet high. Electrify it and drug smugglers disable it and keep their product flowing.

The rate of immigrants has slowed due to more Border Patrol stationed there and drone monitoring of large sections of it. Interdiction under Obama has increased without adding any more stupid fence.

If you want to correctly write about what Democrats oppose, you need to be one, first.

Regards from Rosie

I agree. No immigration till the fence is up and secure. No fence and we will be loaded with more illegals.

I also have no problem with immigration for those already here. As long as they go to the back of the line behind those who are here legally.

When Reagan gave illegal immigrants the right to become citizens I do NOT remember the Conservatives complaining about it.

they vote against the very bills they sponsered and wrote because Obama said "hey thats a good Idea lets do it".

No further proof of the republicans being party over country is needed

No. Democrats oppose it because it is stupid. Build a fence 14 feet high and Mexicans make a ladder 15 feet high. Electrify it and drug smugglers disable it and keep their product flowing.

That might be true if there was no one guarding the fence. However, only liberals would be stupid enough to do such a thing. Put a guard tower every half mile or so, and the number of illegal immigrants crossing the border will drop to almost zero. If building a fence didn't work, then why did the Israelis build a wall around Gaza? Suicide bombings in Israel have gone to zero since they built the wall. The empirical evidence demonstrates that fences do work. That's precisely why traitorous scum who want more illegals to enter the country are opposed to it.

If you want to correctly write about what Democrats oppose, you need to be one, first.

Regards from Rosie

That claim puts you in the running for dumbest post submitted to the forum.

The rate of immigrants has slowed due to more Border Patrol stationed there and drone monitoring of large sections of it. Interdiction under Obama has increased without adding any more stupid fence.

Regards from Rosie

The only reason the rate has slowed is because the economy sucks there idiot.

If it were booming they would still be coming here in droves.

Build the damned fence and electrify it. If they try to cross they get fried. End of problem.

cooking poor people tryin to escape poverty is an evil idea.

next you will be eating them

Just another pot calling the kettle black again thread. Hypocrisy is a paralyzing disease demonstrated by both political camps, one more than the other. The real issue is that of law, at what point will the laws be enforced and integrity of our judicial system restored. This issue has become one of least resistance when in fact it is of grave national importance.

That might be true if there was no one guarding the fence. However, only liberals would be stupid enough to do such a thing. Put a guard tower every half mile or so, and the number of illegal immigrants crossing the border will drop to almost zero. If building a fence didn't work, then why did the Israelis build a wall around Gaza? Suicide bombings in Israel have gone to zero since they built the wall. The empirical evidence demonstrates that fences do work. That's precisely why traitorous scum who want more illegals to enter the country are opposed to it.

Regards from Rosie

Nice try. The part that you didn't quote about the Border Patrol and drones puts a lie to what you claim.

And that is your typical dumber than dumb posting style.

Honesty is a liberal value.

Regards from Rosie

Last edited:

Regards from Rosie

The only reason the rate has slowed is because the economy sucks there idiot.

If it were booming they would still be coming here in droves.

Build the damned fence and electrify it. If they try to cross they get fried. End of problem.

And how well did THAT idea work for GOP primary candidates? And who was supposed to pay for that during the Great Recession?

But please do cling to your failed policies and promote them widely. Let EVERYONE know what conservatives demand, K?

Regards from Rosie

That's what happens when you treat Politics like a Sport: You tend to support only "your team".

But as I tell everyone, "If Obama were a Republican (and if you look at his policies, he COULD be one) you'd support him".

The same could be said about Democrats and War, they only like it when a Democrat is President.
You're (obviously) much-too-young to remember the '60s.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4VQnBQxCtM]Bush on border security - YouTube[/ame]​

Regards from Rosie

Nice try. The part that you didn't quote about the Border Patrol and drones puts a lie to what you claim.

Wrong. Whether drones work or not has no bearing on whether fences work. The facts show they do work. That's why the pro illegal alien lobby opposes them.

And that is your typical dumber than dumb posting style.

You're just plain dumb, Rosy. It's not just your posting style

Honesty is a liberal value.

You're serious?

images

Last edited:

The problem is who ends up paying for those recruits.

Forum List

Back