🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More Proof Of GOP Hypocrisy

cooking poor people tryin to escape poverty is an evil idea.

next you will be eating them

Fuck off idiot.

They trying to get n ILLEGLLY. Let a few of them get electrocuted and they will quite coming.

You want us to play nice while they take advantage of every social service they can get their greedy paws on. WE cannot afford to take care of them and the freeloaders in this country who happen to be CITIZENS.

Illegal is Illegal.

just how much death will be enough to satisfy you?

All of em if they are illegally entering the country.

Illegal is Illegal.

so desperate people want work so they can feed their familys need to die so you can sleep at night?

how about people who steal food?

you want them shot on the spot?

cooking poor people tryin to escape poverty is an evil idea.

next you will be eating them

Fuck off idiot.

They trying to get n ILLEGLLY. Let a few of them get electrocuted and they will quite coming.

You want us to play nice while they take advantage of every social service they can get their greedy paws on. WE cannot afford to take care of them and the freeloaders in this country who happen to be CITIZENS.

Illegal is Illegal.

You want to give the federal government the authority to kill people who might be committing a misdemeaner...without a trial?

OoooooKaY!

Wouldn't bother me at all there friend.

Kill a few and the rest will get the message and stay in Mexico. Right now all they get is a slap on the wrist. A trip back to Mexico and slam bam they are in the country again as fast as they can get here.

It would put a stop to illegals entering the country.

so desperate people want work so they can feed their familys need to die so you can sleep at night?

Nope. If they don't touch the fence, they won't die.

However, electrified fences won't kill anyone. They just give you a good jolt.

"Believe me. If they really wanted a Fence, a tamper proof fence, they would build one. The technology is out there. Either that or they would put troops on the border with oders to shoot to kill. "

Well, there goes due process! What other part of the Constitution do you want to repeal?

In case you didn't get the notice, Obama has said the U.S. government has the authority kill anyone it wants to.

Fences do NOT work when drug smugglers disable them.

I wrote that in a post upthread. Post links showing that drug traffickers do not disable border fences and perhaps you'll attain some credibility.

How are drug smugglers going to disable them when they are being guarded? Furthermore, what we need is a reinforced concrete wall, not a fence.

Go ahead....post a link about how border fences are safe from drug traffickers and keep drugs from being carried across where the are.

Do try. LOL

Regards from Rosie

Israeli West Bank barrier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Effects on Israeli security

Israeli statistics indicate that since the construction of the barrier the number of Palestinian infiltrations and suicide bombings and other attacks on civilians in Israel and in Israeli settlements has substantially reduced, and Israeli officials assert that completion of the barrier will make it even more effective in stopping these attacks[34] since "An absolute halt in terrorist activities has been noticed in the West Bank areas where the fence has been constructed".[35]

Israeli officers (including the head of the Shin Bet) quoted in the newspaper Maariv have said that in the areas where the barrier was complete, the number of hostile infiltrations has decreased to almost zero. Maariv also stated that Palestinian militants, including a senior member of Islamic Jihad, had confirmed that the barrier made it much harder to conduct attacks inside Israel. Since the completion of the fence in the area of Tulkarm and Qalqilyah in June 2003, there have been no successful attacks from those areas. All attacks were intercepted or the suicide bombers detonated prematurely.[17] In a March 23, 2008 interview, Palestinian Islamic Jihad leader Ramadan Shalah complained to the Qatari newspaper Al-Sharq that the separation barrier "limits the ability of the resistance to arrive deep within [Israeli territory] to carry out suicide bombing attacks, but the resistance has not surrendered or become helpless, and is looking for other ways to cope with the requirements of every stage" of the intifada.[36]

Israeli government sources have stated that since the barrier has been built, Israeli security has improved with regard to suicide bombings.[6][37] According to statistics published by the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Israel Security Agency, from the beginning of the Second Intifada until the construction of the "first continuous segment" of the barrier in July 2003, 73 Palestinian suicide bombings were carried out from the West Bank, killing 293 Israelis and injuring over 1,900. However, between August 2003 and the end of 2006, only 12 attacks were carried out based in the West Bank, killing 64 Israelis and wounding 445.[5] The trend continued into 2007,[5] and 2008 as well.[38] The number of fatalities due to terror attacks have continued to exhibit a steady decline since 2002, from 452 in 2002 to 9 in 2010.[39]

images

Last edited:
Let me spell it out for the dimwits: Comprehensive immigration reform must include SECURING OUR BORDER (including a REAL FENCE). Democrats oppose this because they want a steady supply of new recruits. Comprende?

No. Democrats oppose it because it is stupid. Build a fence 14 feet high and Mexicans make a ladder 15 feet high. Electrify it and drug smugglers disable it and keep their product flowing.

The rate of immigrants has slowed due to more Border Patrol stationed there and drone monitoring of large sections of it. Interdiction under Obama has increased without adding any more stupid fence.

If you want to correctly write about what Democrats oppose, you need to be one, first.

Regards from Rosie

The only reason the rate has slowed is because the economy sucks there idiot.

If it were booming they would still be coming here in droves.

Build the damned fence and electrify it. If they try to cross they get fried. End of problem.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EhXUvOeGXs]Bernie is an American Woman from Michigan living in Mexico - YouTube[/ame]​

Republicans support path to citizenship—unless it’s Obama’s idea

About 60 percent of Republicans in a Washington Post poll said they think the nation's illegal immigrants should be able to gradually earn their citizenship, a centerpiece of a new immigration reform blueprint proposed in the Senate.

But when President Barack Obama is mentioned, much of that Republican support vanishes.

When the question mentions that Obama proposed the path to citizenship, only 39 percent of Republicans said they backed such a move.

Republicans support path to citizenship?unless it?s Obama?s idea | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

Illegals to earn their citizenship.. ok.. no problem.. BUT, when we say that those who did it wrong should not and must not be given the same status or path or an even quicker timeframe than those who have been going thru the channels all along, we get told "no way"...

You must secure the borders.. you must ENFORCE existing immigration law while you try and streamline and improve the way the immigration process law works...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL72fynqHM8]Retire Early in Mexico - YouTube[/ame]​

Let me spell it out for the dimwits: Comprehensive immigration reform must include SECURING OUR BORDER (including a REAL FENCE). Democrats oppose this because they want a steady supply of new recruits. Comprende?

A fence is a truly stupid idea, though a white picket fence surrounding the country might look nice.

I live 30 miles from the border. There really is something to be said for building the fence. You should see how shovel sales have taken off!!!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWYUSXDIHWA]Living in Mexico, Moving to Mexico, and Retiring in Mexico - YouTube[/ame]​

I wrote that in a post upthread. Post links showing that drug traffickers do not disable border fences and perhaps you'll attain some credibility.

How are drug smugglers going to disable them when they are being guarded? Furthermore, what we need is a reinforced concrete wall, not a fence.

Go ahead....post a link about how border fences are safe from drug traffickers and keep drugs from being carried across where the are.

Do try. LOL

Regards from Rosie

Israeli statistics indicate that since the construction of the barrier the number of Palestinian infiltrations and suicide bombings and other attacks on civilians in Israel and in Israeli settlements has substantially reduced, and Israeli officials assert that completion of the barrier will make it even more effective in stopping these attacks[34] since "An absolute halt in terrorist activities has been noticed in the West Bank areas where the fence has been constructed".[35]

Israeli officers (including the head of the Shin Bet) quoted in the newspaper Maariv have said that in the areas where the barrier was complete, the number of hostile infiltrations has decreased to almost zero. Maariv also stated that Palestinian militants, including a senior member of Islamic Jihad, had confirmed that the barrier made it much harder to conduct attacks inside Israel. Since the completion of the fence in the area of Tulkarm and Qalqilyah in June 2003, there have been no successful attacks from those areas. All attacks were intercepted or the suicide bombers detonated prematurely.[17] In a March 23, 2008 interview, Palestinian Islamic Jihad leader Ramadan Shalah complained to the Qatari newspaper Al-Sharq that the separation barrier "limits the ability of the resistance to arrive deep within [Israeli territory] to carry out suicide bombing attacks, but the resistance has not surrendered or become helpless, and is looking for other ways to cope with the requirements of every stage" of the intifada.[36]

Israeli government sources have stated that since the barrier has been built, Israeli security has improved with regard to suicide bombings.[6][37] According to statistics published by the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Israel Security Agency, from the beginning of the Second Intifada until the construction of the "first continuous segment" of the barrier in July 2003, 73 Palestinian suicide bombings were carried out from the West Bank, killing 293 Israelis and injuring over 1,900. However, between August 2003 and the end of 2006, only 12 attacks were carried out based in the West Bank, killing 64 Israelis and wounding 445.[5] The trend continued into 2007,[5] and 2008 as well.[38] The number of fatalities due to terror attacks have continued to exhibit a steady decline since 2002, from 452 in 2002 to 9 in 2010.[39]

images

How dense are you? That is a wall, not a fence. See my link above fora pic of real, actual border fence.

Who the hell is suggesting a wall? How the hell is Claudette gonna fry Mexicans with a WALL, anyway?

Dishonesty is your forte.

Regards from Rosie

images

How dense are you? That is a wall, not a fence. See my link above fora pic of real, actual border fence.

Who the hell is suggesting a wall? How the hell is Claudette gonna fry Mexicans with a WALL, anyway?

Regards from Rosie

You idiot. Electric fence on top of the wall. If you don't think some asshole will climb the wall then you are dumber than I think you are.

Regard from Claudette.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI9PD8yC-1c]CBS News video on Moving to Mexico - YouTube[/ame]​

Me and everyone with two brain cells to rub together is suggesting a wall.

I realize you would prefer some decrepit, broken down fence with no one guarding it, but only a fool would allow the enemies of border to security to design the means of securing it.

Regards from Rosie

Where have I said anything that justifies attacks on my honesty?

You idiot. Electric fence on top of the wall. If you don't think some asshole will climb the wall then you are dumber than I think you are.

Regard from Claudette.

That's why it has guard towers. It's hard to climb a wall when someone is shooting at you.

This nativist stuff coming out of the GOP is really going into overdrive.

Electric fences, walls with guard towers to shoot at Mexicans....and the GOP wonders why it can't generate supprt amongst Hispanics.

Incredible.

images

Regards from Rosie

Regard from Claudette.

I just *knew* you couldn't give up your fried Mexicans! ROFLMBO

Regards from Rosie

Me and everyone with two brain cells to rub together is suggesting a wall.
Maybe you (and everyone you know) should wait until those two brain-cells start dividing, before you try to come-up with any ideas.

Regards from Rosie

Regard from Claudette.

I just *knew* you couldn't give up your fried Mexicans! ROFLMBO

Regards from Rosie

Yup. I'm right there ROFLMAO with your silly comments.

Regard from Claudette.

That's what happens when you treat Politics like a Sport: You tend to support only "your team".

But as I tell everyone, "If Obama were a Republican (and if you look at his policies, he COULD be one) you'd support him".

The same could be said about Democrats and War, they only like it when a Democrat is President.

Of all the asinine posts. If you think that ANYONE "likes" war then you're two french fries short of a Happy Meal. :cuckoo:

There are times when war is both justified and necessary. But since you obviouslt referred to the war in Iraq of course I'm against it. I'm against attacking any nation that poses no threat to us or any nation. The saddest part is that thousands of our soldiers died for NO GOOD REASON.

Forum List

Back