🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More Proof Of GOP Hypocrisy

How dense are you? That is a wall, not a fence. See my link above fora pic of real, actual border fence.

Who the hell is suggesting a wall? How the hell is Claudette gonna fry Mexicans with a WALL, anyway?

Me and everyone with two brain cells to rub together is suggesting a wall.

I realize you would prefer some decrepit, broken down fence with no one guarding it, but only a fool would allow the enemies of border to security to design the means of securing it.
Guy
Dishonesty is your forte.

Regards from Rosie

Where have I said anything that justifies attacks on my honesty?

Herman Cain openly supported electric border fences. IMNSHO that is what did in his primary chances, not what some bimbos said.

Where is ANY American politician suggesting a concrete wall? We are not so far away from the Berlin Wall (with armed guard towers) to give any politician the willies.

Besides, you wacko righties would accuse Obama of building the wall so that Americans could not escape his killer drones coming to kill righties.

The dishonesty comes from rather than linking and refuting me where you say I am wrong, you refuse to and change the subject.

At least Claudette is staying 100% Herman Cain.

You will NOT back up your false accusations and that is dishonest.

Regards from Rosie

This nativist stuff coming out of the GOP is really going into overdrive.

Electric fences, walls with guard towers to shoot at Mexicans....and the GOP wonders why it can't generate supprt amongst Hispanics.

Incredible.

Wow. Now THERE'S some hard truth for you. :clap2:

This nativist stuff coming out of the GOP is really going into overdrive.

Electric fences, walls with guard towers to shoot at Mexicans....and the GOP wonders why it can't generate supprt amongst Hispanics.

Incredible.

I think you have it backwards. They want to restrict Mexicans, Central and South Americans because they have no support amongst them.

But what about Cubans who strongly vote Republican?

In all the talk about immigration reform they never bring up the blanket amnesty for Cuban illegal immigrants. As long as the illegals are Cuban and vote Republican, they're Ok.

Republicans support path to citizenship—unless it’s Obama’s idea

About 60 percent of Republicans in a Washington Post poll said they think the nation's illegal immigrants should be able to gradually earn their citizenship, a centerpiece of a new immigration reform blueprint proposed in the Senate.

But when President Barack Obama is mentioned, much of that Republican support vanishes.

When the question mentions that Obama proposed the path to citizenship, only 39 percent of Republicans said they backed such a move.

Republicans support path to citizenship?unless it?s Obama?s idea | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

That is because they support border security, eVerify and other measures to come FIRST before a path to citizenship is provided. Obama only want a swift path to citizenship to create new Democratic voters and he can careless about border security and employer scrutiny!

Republicans support path to citizenship—unless it’s Obama’s idea

About 60 percent of Republicans in a Washington Post poll said they think the nation's illegal immigrants should be able to gradually earn their citizenship, a centerpiece of a new immigration reform blueprint proposed in the Senate.

But when President Barack Obama is mentioned, much of that Republican support vanishes.

When the question mentions that Obama proposed the path to citizenship, only 39 percent of Republicans said they backed such a move.

Republicans support path to citizenship?unless it?s Obama?s idea | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

That is because they support border security, eVerify and other measures to come FIRST before a path to citizenship is provided. Obama only want a swift path to citizenship to create new Democratic voters and he can careless about border security and employer scrutiny!

By the way, what's this about Obama not being able to pass e-verify?

» E-Verify ?Flags? Obama?s Social Security Number Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Of all the asinine posts. If you think that ANYONE "likes" war then you're two french fries short of a Happy Meal. :cuckoo:

You are dead wrong about that. Democrats love war when they are in power because it gives them dictatorial powers.

Wilson, FDR and Johnson all deliberately engineered us into wars.

When Reagan gave illegal immigrants the right to become citizens I do NOT remember the Conservatives complaining about it.

I never agreed with the concept of Hispanics receiving "special favorable treatment" in becoming legal United States citizens. It was a bad idea then, and even a bigger mistake now (as we would have failed to learn anything from our mistakes of the past). When will this revolving door towards another cry for amnesty end?

cooking poor people tryin to escape poverty is an evil idea.

next you will be eating them

...... this is the very line of thinking that keeps Democrats from allowing the enforcement of our borders.

It's no more an evil idea than going after someone for breaking into your car or home, just so the thief can continue to feed their drug habit. It's called "breaking the law" and enforcement, what a novel concept.

so desperate people want work so they can feed their familys need to die so you can sleep at night?

how about people who steal food?

you want them shot on the spot?

Here is a rather simple concept, lets take care of legal Americans first then worry about the rest of the world for a change.

No. Democrats oppose it because it is stupid. Build a fence 14 feet high and Mexicans make a ladder 15 feet high. Electrify it and drug smugglers disable it and keep their product flowing.

The rate of immigrants has slowed due to more Border Patrol stationed there and drone monitoring of large sections of it. Interdiction under Obama has increased without adding any more stupid fence.

If you want to correctly write about what Democrats oppose, you need to be one, first.

Regards from Rosie

The only reason the rate has slowed is because the economy sucks there idiot.

If it were booming they would still be coming here in droves.

Build the damned fence and electrify it. If they try to cross they get fried. End of problem.

And how well did THAT idea work for GOP primary candidates? And who was supposed to pay for that during the Great Recession?

But please do cling to your failed policies and promote them widely. Let EVERYONE know what conservatives demand, K?

Regards from Rosie

A bad economy hasn't stopped President Obama from spending like a gambler with an addiction problem, gambling away taxpayer dollars and adding a significant amount to the US debt. If we didn't have the government thinking they "know better" than taking on the cost of Health Care, throwing away taxpayer dollars on failing programs like Cash for Clunkers, then: Solyndra, Nevada Geothermal, First Solar, NextEra Energy, Bright Source Energy ( each of which went bankrupt ), sending and open check to Fannie and Freddy without any oversight accountability, continued investment into an expensive Chevy Volt that has failed with consumers and remains unproductive in its sales..... etc. then perhaps we COULD afford a fence.

Last edited:
"Believe me. If they really wanted a Fence, a tamper proof fence, they would build one. The technology is out there. Either that or they would put troops on the border with oders to shoot to kill. "

Well, there goes due process! What other part of the Constitution do you want to repeal?

In case you didn't get the notice, Obama has said the U.S. government has the authority kill anyone it wants to.

...any you agree with that?

Actually, I admit that I kind of enjoy watching the right wing hatred of Hispanic immigrants unfold on these boards. It all but guarantees that the democrats will remain in power the next two elections. I do not call them "Illegal aliens", because the right wing wants them shot on sight without a trial for an alleged misdomeaner, which means that they have not been convicted of being illegal immigrants. Hell, a few weeks ago, someone wanted to put land mines along the border! I, personally cross the border about 5 times per year, and am grateful that the nuts I see posting on here don't take a shot at me as I return. I also find it amusing that the people who are so dead set on giving the feds the authority to shoot people on sight are almost always the same people who are totally paranoid about the feds taking away their firearms!

Let me spell it out for the dimwits: Comprehensive immigration reform must include SECURING OUR BORDER (including a REAL FENCE). Democrats oppose this because they want a steady supply of new recruits. Comprende?

Can you spell out deflection?

Address the thread topic: why does republican support for immigration reform decrease when the president is mentioned, Obama being the only new element added to the question?

A fence is a truly stupid idea, though a white picket fence surrounding the country might look nice.

I live 30 miles from the border. There really is something to be said for building the fence. You should see how shovel sales have taken off!!!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWYUSXDIHWA]Living in Mexico, Moving to Mexico, and Retiring in Mexico - YouTube[/ame]​

Sheman if you think that is such a great idea.....go.....send us a Post Card....

"Believe me. If they really wanted a Fence, a tamper proof fence, they would build one. The technology is out there. Either that or they would put troops on the border with oders to shoot to kill. "

Well, there goes due process! What other part of the Constitution do you want to repeal?

In case you didn't get the notice, Obama has said the U.S. government has the authority kill anyone it wants to.

...any you agree with that?

If they are American citizens? No.

Let me spell it out for the dimwits: Comprehensive immigration reform must include SECURING OUR BORDER (including a REAL FENCE). Democrats oppose this because they want a steady supply of new recruits. Comprende?

And so does the GOP.

The think I respect about the democrats is they just come out and say what is best for the country are trillion dollar deficits, unabated illegal immigration, and an ever expanding government. However, the GOP has to pretend to be against these things and then do the opposite.

It makes me seriously question if the party will be around much longer. People have had enough of them on both sides of the isle.

Last edited:

And so does the GOP.

The think I respect about the democrats is they just come out and say what is best for the country are trillion dollar deficits, unabated illegal immigration, and an ever expanding government. However, the GOP has to pretend to be against these things and then do the opposite.

Wrong. They don't admit any of that.

You're obviously a moron.

And so does the GOP.

Wrong. They don't admit any of that.

You're obviously a moron.

What I mean is, their supporters don't give a damn about trillion dollar deficits, illegal immigration, or ever expanding government. Of course, publically they sing a different tune, but it is all for show and everyone knows it.

The painful truth for the GOP is that there is no one of significance who wants to reduce spending in any significant way, no one who is suggesting securing the border, and no one in the past in recent memory who has reduced the size of government. Instead, they all do the polar opposite.

Problem is, conservatives don't give a damn about you Rhino's anymore. Rot in Hades as you try to convince democrats to vote for you. :evil:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back