🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More Proof Of GOP Hypocrisy

I think we should build fence along our borders, just the the commie pinkos did in Berlin. Will the fence keep Mexicans out or Americans in?

The only way it will be built is if it gets to the point that they need to keep Americans in.

Republicans support path to citizenship—unless it’s Obama’s idea

About 60 percent of Republicans in a Washington Post poll said they think the nation's illegal immigrants should be able to gradually earn their citizenship, a centerpiece of a new immigration reform blueprint proposed in the Senate.

But when President Barack Obama is mentioned, much of that Republican support vanishes.

When the question mentions that Obama proposed the path to citizenship, only 39 percent of Republicans said they backed such a move.

Republicans support path to citizenship?unless it?s Obama?s idea | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

Come down on any employer who knowingly employs illegals, and I mean come down hard on them. Allow illegals a path to citizenship and get them working jobs where they are paying alll taxes, just like everyone else. In California alone, the cost is $7 billion per year. Just imagine how much it is nationally when including all levels. It is likely over $100 billion per year.

About 60 percent of Republicans in a Washington Post poll said they think the nation's illegal immigrants should be able to gradually earn their citizenship, a centerpiece of a new immigration reform blueprint proposed in the Senate.

But when President Barack Obama is mentioned, much of that Republican support vanishes.

When the question mentions that Obama proposed the path to citizenship, only 39 percent of Republicans said they backed such a move.

Republicans support path to citizenship?unless it?s Obama?s idea | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

Come down on any employer who knowingly employs illegals, and I mean come down hard on them. Allow illegals a path to citizenship and get them working jobs where they are paying alll taxes, just like everyone else. In California alone, the cost is $7 billion per year. Just imagine how much it is nationally when including all levels. It is likely over $100 billion per year.

The way they run California it's a wonder they still exist as a state.

I'd start learning spanish if I were you.

In case you didn't get the notice, Obama has said the U.S. government has the authority kill anyone it wants to.

...any you agree with that?

If they are American citizens? No.

No one is guilty of being an illegal immigrant until found guilty before a US court of law. If the feds are going to shoot illegal immigrants on sight, they are obviously shooting people who are innocent, because they have not been found guilty in a US court of law. So, do you think that the federal government should have the power to bypass Constitutional "Due Process" and shoot them on sight? If so, be aware that being an illegal immigrant is a misdemeaner, which gives it the equivlent status of speeding on the freeway. Seems a short step to giving the feds the right to take you out for going 75 in a 55 zone in downtown Phenoix.

Turds like you always want to persecute employers rather than stop the problem at it's root.

No one is guilty of being an illegal immigrant until found guilty before a US court of law. .

Wrong, doofus. Illegal aliens don't get a jury trial. They get a hearing that lasts about 10 minutes. Then they get put on a bus.

If the feds are going to shoot illegal immigrants on sight, they are obviously shooting people who are innocent, because they have not been found guilty in a US court of law. So, do you think that the federal government should have the power to bypass Constitutional "Due Process" and shoot them on sight? If so, be aware that being an illegal immigrant is a misdemeaner, which gives it the equivlent status of speeding on the freeway. Seems a short step to giving the feds the right to take you out for going 75 in a 55 zone in downtown Phenoix

They aren't americans, and if they are caught trying to get over the wall, they are committing an act of agression against the United States. Shooting them is no more unlawful than shooting AL Queda leaders in Pakistan. In fact, the legality of of the former is far more firmly grounded than the legality of the later.

so desperate people want work so they can feed their familys need to die so you can sleep at night?

how about people who steal food?

you want them shot on the spot?
I bet you dollars to donuts that far RW radical palooka considers herself pro-life.

The Hypocrisy is staggering with her.

Actually, I admit that I kind of enjoy watching the right wing hatred of Hispanic immigrants unfold on these boards. It all but guarantees that the democrats will remain in power the next two elections. I do not call them "Illegal aliens", because the right wing wants them shot on sight without a trial for an alleged misdomeaner, which means that they have not been convicted of being illegal immigrants. Hell, a few weeks ago, someone wanted to put land mines along the border! I, personally cross the border about 5 times per year, and am grateful that the nuts I see posting on here don't take a shot at me as I return. I also find it amusing that the people who are so dead set on giving the feds the authority to shoot people on sight are almost always the same people who are totally paranoid about the feds taking away their firearms!
There radical RWers are a violent lot. They've always been and always will be.

Then they get mad when people tell it like it is, like when Obama said they cling to their guns and religion. Which shouldn't even be two words that go together, but in the far RW radical fringe...them two is like bread and butter.

Damn shame if you ask me.

*SMH*

Let me spell it out for the dimwits: Comprehensive immigration reform must include SECURING OUR BORDER (including a REAL FENCE). Democrats oppose this because they want a steady supply of new recruits. Comprende?

Can you spell out deflection?

Address the thread topic: why does republican support for immigration reform decrease when the president is mentioned, Obama being the only new element added to the question?
Well, we all know the answer to that....don't we?

No one is guilty of being an illegal immigrant until found guilty before a US court of law. If the feds are going to shoot illegal immigrants on sight, they are obviously shooting people who are innocent, because they have not been found guilty in a US court of law. So, do you think that the federal government should have the power to bypass Constitutional "Due Process" and shoot them on sight? If so, be aware that being an illegal immigrant is a misdemeaner, which gives it the equivlent status of speeding on the freeway. Seems a short step to giving the feds the right to take you out for going 75 in a 55 zone in downtown Phenoix.

Operation Weback. Look it up. If it worked for Eike, it will work now. Illegals will self deport if the laws are enforced.

Let me spell it out for the dimwits: Comprehensive immigration reform must include SECURING OUR BORDER (including a REAL FENCE). Democrats oppose this because they want a steady supply of new recruits. Comprende?

No. Democrats oppose it because it is stupid. Build a fence 14 feet high and Mexicans make a ladder 15 feet high. Electrify it and drug smugglers disable it and keep their product flowing.

The rate of immigrants has slowed due to more Border Patrol stationed there and drone monitoring of large sections of it. Interdiction under Obama has increased without adding any more stupid fence.

If you want to correctly write about what Democrats oppose, you need to be one, first.

Regards from Rosie

Just want to make sure I understand your logic. If we put up a fence then Illegal Immigrants will climb it and come into the country, but if we don't build the fence then they will stop coming. You sound a lot like a famous Rosie who used to be on TV.

BTW Illegal Immigration is down because our economy is in the pits. And we are perfectly capable of building a layered fence system that will prevent more than 99% of attempted illegal crossings.

What kind of insane Bizarro Superman law book have you been reading? They are Illegal Aliens the moment they crossed the border illegally, they are convicted of being an Illegal Alien when they are found guilty in a US court of law.

If I murder someone in cold blood for no reason I am a murderer whether I am ever convicted or not

No. Democrats oppose it because it is stupid. Build a fence 14 feet high and Mexicans make a ladder 15 feet high. Electrify it and drug smugglers disable it and keep their product flowing.

The rate of immigrants has slowed due to more Border Patrol stationed there and drone monitoring of large sections of it. Interdiction under Obama has increased without adding any more stupid fence.

If you want to correctly write about what Democrats oppose, you need to be one, first.

Regards from Rosie

Just want to make sure I understand your logic. If we put up a fence then Illegal Immigrants will climb it and come into the country, but if we don't build the fence then they will stop coming. You sound a lot like a famous Rosie who used to be on TV.

BTW Illegal Immigration is down because our economy is in the pits. And we are perfectly capable of building a layered fence system that will prevent more than 99% of attempted illegal crossings.

Never said they would stop coming. What is it with you rightwingers in making up shyte.

What I did say is use increased Border Patrol and drone patrol.

The Obama Administration deported more illegal entrants than his predecessors because they are getting CAUGHT.

Instead of expensive and dubious fences, use technology and deportations to secure the border.

And don't add your own made up shyte and claim I am for it. I didn't write it, so I am not. K?

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

If a liberal says she's against something because it won't work, that means she's actually against it because it will work. Everything liberals are against works. Everything they are for doesn't work.

It's really that simple.

Rosie arched her back, bared her fangs then hissed:

Regards from Rosie

One doesn't need to be a Democrat to know the Democrat Party (I did say PARTY) opposes the Constitution, freedom, liberty, God, self reliance, smaller responsible government and fiscal responsibility. Heck, how can the Democrat Party be for fiscal responsibility when they have made Americans forget that the word billion ever existed.

Ohhhh....and...duhhh hhuuuuhhhh huuhhhh....

Regards from Locke11_21

Instead of expensive and dubious fences, use technology and deportations to secure the border.

Use "deportations?" You mean use the very thing the Obama regime refuses to use?

That's the reason we need a fence.

Regards from Rosie

If a liberal says she's against something because it won't work, that means she's actually against it because it will work. Everything liberals are against works. Everything they are for doesn't work.

It's really that simple.

If more illegal entrants get caught and sent back, it works.

Deportation of illegal immigrants increases under Obama administration

Obama's way works. It actually is simple.

Regards from Rosie

Rosie arched her back, bared her fangs then hissed:

Regards from Rosie

One doesn't need to be a Democrat to know the Democrat Party (I did say PARTY) opposes the Constitution, freedom, liberty, God, self reliance, smaller responsible government and fiscal responsibility. Heck, how can the Democrat Party be for fiscal responsibility when they have made Americans forget that the word billion ever existed.

Ohhhh....and...duhhh hhuuuuhhhh huuhhhh....

Regards from Locke11_21

LOL! Is that a depiction of me as a cat, dog or snake? At any rate, some will tell you I am very polite with a wicked sense of humor and fierce loyalty.

If that means bared fangs, so be it.

Democrats are for freedom: freedom for non-heterosexuals to enjoy the same rights as heterosexuals. Freedom to have doctor-only access to pregnant women's wombs. The freedom of same pay for same job. Freedom from fellow citizens taking the law into their own hands with a gun. Freedom from religion...being any religion you want, including not Christian, or none at all.

This is not presnted in a hissy fit style, but if my bite is worse than my bark, again, so be it.

You have a very good day, y'heah?

Regards from Rosie

It's really that simple.

If more illegal entrants get caught and sent back, it works.

Deportation of illegal immigrants increases under Obama administration

Obama's way works. It actually is simple.

Regards from Rosie

Obama's way is to bring on a depression. We don't need illegal immigration reduced to one million per year. We need it reduced to zero.

Only a liberal would claim that one million illegals coming over the border every year is an example of an immigration policy that works.

Forum List

Back