🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More Proof Of GOP Hypocrisy

Instead of expensive and dubious fences, use technology and deportations to secure the border.

Use "deportations?" You mean use the very thing the Obama regime refuses to use?

That's the reason we need a fence.

Try fact instead of rumor. Deportations have doubled during Obama's tenure to date.

Regards from Rosie

Horseshit. That's Obama regime propaganda. You can read the truth about Obama's deportation rate here:

It Depends on What the Meaning of ?Deportations? Is - By Mark Krikorian - The Corner - National Review Online

If a liberal says she's against something because it won't work, that means she's actually against it because it will work. Everything liberals are against works. Everything they are for doesn't work.

It's really that simple.

If more illegal entrants get caught and sent back, it works.

Deportation of illegal immigrants increases under Obama administration

Obama's way works. It actually is simple.

Regards from Rosie

Obama's way is to bring on a depression. We don't need illegal immigration reduced to one million per year. We need it reduced to zero.

Only a liberal would claim that one million illegals coming over the border every year is an example of an immigration policy that works.

Super Dave says the number of illegal entrants is down because of the economy. Obama is deporting double what Bush did. That means a million staying can't be true.

I am positive Claudette's electric fence cannot handle frying one million Mexicans...although a goodly number are Guatemalan and Honduran, not Mexican.

Perhaps you can get shots for your fact allergy, huh?

Regards from Rosie

Use "deportations?" You mean use the very thing the Obama regime refuses to use?

That's the reason we need a fence.

Try fact instead of rumor. Deportations have doubled during Obama's tenure to date.

Regards from Rosie

Horseshit. That's Obama regime propaganda. You can read the truth about Obama's deportation rate here:

It Depends on What the Meaning of ?Deportations? Is - By Mark Krikorian - The Corner - National Review Online

What your editorial says has nothing to do with the facts in the Post article. It is comparing apples to oranges.

You can't possibly be whining that Bush didn't catch and send back those who committed crimes here? They didn't deport criminals because the Bush Administration didn't go after them and you and your editorial complain and whine?

Egads. Claudette would fry up all of those criminals without blinking.

Regards from Rosie

If more illegal entrants get caught and sent back, it works.

Deportation of illegal immigrants increases under Obama administration

Obama's way works. It actually is simple.

Regards from Rosie

Obama's way is to bring on a depression. We don't need illegal immigration reduced to one million per year. We need it reduced to zero.

Only a liberal would claim that one million illegals coming over the border every year is an example of an immigration policy that works.

Super Dave says the number of illegal entrants is down because of the economy. Obama is deporting double what Bush did. That means a million staying can't be true.

I am positive Claudette's electric fence cannot handle frying one million Mexicans...although a goodly number are Guatemalan and Honduran, not Mexican.

Perhaps you can get shots for your fact allergy, huh?

Regards from Rosie

well around here they aint disappearing.....so it must be outside California....

regards from Harry.....

Rosie's face turned bright red as she screamed at her monitor while chunks of tofu came flying out of her mouth:

LOL! Is that a depiction of me as a cat, dog or snake?

Actually I was thinking more along the lines of Democrat rump swab, or kool-aid drinker, but snake will more than do.

At any rate, some will tell you I am very polite

I could care less what "some" have to say, I have my opinions and those "some" are not going to influence my thinking.

If that means bared fangs, so be it.

Actually, the only thing you are baring is your extreme idiocy, as you are about to find out why.

Democrats are for freedom: freedom for non-heterosexuals to enjoy the same rights as heterosexuals.

Homosexuals do have all the same freedoms that heterosexuals do, except in some states where gay marriage is not accepted..oooohhh...gosh darn that 10th amendment.

Freedom to have doctor-only access to pregnant women's wombs.

Instead of speaking in marxist hyperlib speak, spell it out. Do you mean abortion? If so, while I am against abortion, I am also against laws banning it. However, with Obamacare forcing people to pay for abortions, you are taking away the freedoms of people who disagree with abortion. Want an abortion, pay for it yourself!!!

The freedom of same pay for same job.

Ohhhhhhh....geeeee...I..I..I...I thought you being a Democrat, and stating that you have to be a Democrat to understand...well..nevermind. Just to let you know, that women under the Democrat Barack Obama dictatorship have been paid less, and are underrepresented:

Women paid significantly less in Obama White House than their male counterparts | Mail Online

Oh..but, hey, you have to be a Democrat to understand the sexism of the Democrat Party!:clap2::clap2:

Freedom from fellow citizens taking the law into their own hands with a gun.

WTF?? Are you trying to throw your panties against the wall and hope they stick??? This is an idiotic statement to say the least. Criminals are going to exact their own justice regardless of laws. Law abiding citizens still have faith in law enforcement officers, jurors and the court systems. How leftist of you, attacking law abiding citizens you perceive to be a threat as opposed to criminals who are the real threat.

Freedom from religion...being any religion you want, including not Christian, or none at all.

I have nothing against Islam, but always remember, it is people who are registered Democrats who are hating on Christianity while trying to force Islam upon our education system. The Democrat Party is exploiting Muslims, just like it has blacks, women and others to further their marxist/collectivist agenda.

Last edited:
About 60 percent of Republicans in a Washington Post poll said they think the nation's illegal immigrants should be able to gradually earn their citizenship,

It's all about how the pollster asks questions: if "properly" asked, they can even have a 90% supporting certain agenda

There is a poll where just 6% of Americans oppose gun control

You should not trust polls

Forum List

Back