More Proof Of GOP Hypocrisy

Hypocrites are people who fail to live up to their own standards. Democrats, having no standards, are incapable of hypocrisy.

Let me spell it out for the dimwits: Comprehensive immigration reform must include SECURING OUR BORDER (including a REAL FENCE). Democrats oppose this because they want a steady supply of new recruits. Comprende?

No. Democrats oppose it because it is stupid. Build a fence 14 feet high and Mexicans make a ladder 15 feet high. Electrify it and drug smugglers disable it and keep their product flowing.

The rate of immigrants has slowed due to more Border Patrol stationed there and drone monitoring of large sections of it. Interdiction under Obama has increased without adding any more stupid fence.

If you want to correctly write about what Democrats oppose, you need to be one, first.

Regards from Rosie

Despite being "stupid," would you support building a real fence in order to get comprehensive immigration reform passed? A simple YES or NO will suffice...

That might be true if there was no one guarding the fence. However, only liberals would be stupid enough to do such a thing. Put a guard tower every half mile or so, and the number of illegal immigrants crossing the border will drop to almost zero. If building a fence didn't work, then why did the Israelis build a wall around Gaza? Suicide bombings in Israel have gone to zero since they built the wall. The empirical evidence demonstrates that fences do work. That's precisely why traitorous scum who want more illegals to enter the country are opposed to it.

That claim puts you in the running for dumbest post submitted to the forum.

Nice try. The part that you didn't quote about the Border Patrol and drones puts a lie to what you claim.

Wrong. Whether drones work or not has no bearing on whether fences work. The facts show they do work. That's why the pro illegal alien lobby opposes them.

And that is your typical dumber than dumb posting style.

You're just plain dumb, Rosy. It's not just your posting style

Honesty is a liberal value.

You're serious?

images

Fences do NOT work when drug smugglers disable them. I wrote that in a post upthread. Post links showing that drug traffickers do not disable border fences and perhaps you'll attain some credibility.

Go ahead....post a link about how border fences are safe from drug traffickers and keep drugs from being carried across where the are.

Do try. LOL

Regards from Rosie

Let me spell it out for the dimwits: Comprehensive immigration reform must include SECURING OUR BORDER (including a REAL FENCE). Democrats oppose this because they want a steady supply of new recruits. Comprende?

No. Democrats oppose it because it is stupid. Build a fence 14 feet high and Mexicans make a ladder 15 feet high. Electrify it and drug smugglers disable it and keep their product flowing.

The rate of immigrants has slowed due to more Border Patrol stationed there and drone monitoring of large sections of it. Interdiction under Obama has increased without adding any more stupid fence.

If you want to correctly write about what Democrats oppose, you need to be one, first.

Regards from Rosie

Despite being "stupid," would you support building a real fence in order to get comprehensive immigration reform passed? A simple YES or NO will suffice...

No. My post about drug traffickers disabling fences suffices to make fences a huge waste of money.

Regards from Rosie

Absolutely! We need one like China built! It did not stop the Mongols from invading China (they bribed their way through), but it provided work for millions of Chinese labororers for hundreds of years!

....OR, go under it.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EFsFAoAEMw]2010: Inside Mexican border drug tunnel - YouTube[/ame]

....OR, even....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cuqh5ThQiQ]Smugglers catapult pot over border fence from Mexico to the US - YouTube[/ame]

520.gif

The American tourism-industry's worst-nightmare!!

mexico-playa-del-carmen-beaches-l.jpg

allincclusivebeachvacationpackageslilybeachresortspamaldives1_1.jpg

Last edited:
Republicans support path to citizenship—unless it’s Obama’s idea

About 60 percent of Republicans in a Washington Post poll said they think the nation's illegal immigrants should be able to gradually earn their citizenship, a centerpiece of a new immigration reform blueprint proposed in the Senate.

But when President Barack Obama is mentioned, much of that Republican support vanishes.

When the question mentions that Obama proposed the path to citizenship, only 39 percent of Republicans said they backed such a move.

Republicans support path to citizenship?unless it?s Obama?s idea | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

Illegals to earn their citizenship.. ok.. no problem.. BUT, when we say that those who did it wrong should not and must not be given the same status or path or an even quicker timeframe than those who have been going thru the channels all along, we get told "no way"...

You must secure the borders.. you must ENFORCE existing immigration law while you try and streamline and improve the way the immigration process law works...

A fence is a truly stupid idea, though a white picket fence surrounding the country might look nice.

cooking poor people tryin to escape poverty is an evil idea.

next you will be eating them

Fuck off idiot.

They trying to get n ILLEGLLY. Let a few of them get electrocuted and they will quite coming.

You want us to play nice while they take advantage of every social service they can get their greedy paws on. WE cannot afford to take care of them and the freeloaders in this country who happen to be CITIZENS.

Illegal is Illegal.

You do realize that about half of illegal immigrants enter the country legally, right? So how would a fence stop them?

Fuck off idiot.

They trying to get n ILLEGLLY. Let a few of them get electrocuted and they will quite coming.

You want us to play nice while they take advantage of every social service they can get their greedy paws on. WE cannot afford to take care of them and the freeloaders in this country who happen to be CITIZENS.

Illegal is Illegal.

just how much death will be enough to satisfy you?

A fence is a truly stupid idea, though a white picket fence surrounding the country might look nice.

I live 30 miles from the border. There really is something to be said for building the fence. You should see how shovel sales have taken off!!!!!!!!

Regards from Rosie

The only reason the rate has slowed is because the economy sucks there idiot.

If it were booming they would still be coming here in droves.

Build the damned fence and electrify it. If they try to cross they get fried. End of problem.

And how well did THAT idea work for GOP primary candidates? And who was supposed to pay for that during the Great Recession?

But please do cling to your failed policies and promote them widely. Let EVERYONE know what conservatives demand, K?

Regards from Rosie

Ya know Rosie. You are one partisan hack. Where do you live in Central Florida? I live in Melbourne and would be just pleased as punch to visit you. We could talk politics. You can tell me how great the Dems are and I can tell you how great being an Indi is.

Oh and I don't really care how the idea worked for the GOP.

The biggest problem with building the fence isn't that fact that idiots like you think it won't work. Its the fact that BOTH parties are courting the H vote. Neither wants to build a fence that will stop illegals.

Believe me. If they really wanted a Fence, a tamper proof fence, they would build one. The technology is out there. Either that or they would put troops on the border with oders to shoot to kill.

As long as they are both courting the H vote then we taxpayers will be saddled with another burden and no fence will ever be built.

Last edited:

Fuck off idiot.

Illegal is Illegal.

You want to give the federal government the authority to kill people who might be committing a misdemeaner...without a trial?

OoooooKaY!

Republicans support path to citizenship—unless it’s Obama’s idea

About 60 percent of Republicans in a Washington Post poll said they think the nation's illegal immigrants should be able to gradually earn their citizenship, a centerpiece of a new immigration reform blueprint proposed in the Senate.

But when President Barack Obama is mentioned, much of that Republican support vanishes.

When the question mentions that Obama proposed the path to citizenship, only 39 percent of Republicans said they backed such a move.

Republicans support path to citizenship?unless it?s Obama?s idea | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

Not unlike how the left was outraged over drone strikes gitmo and the patriot act under Bush bit are largely silent about them under Obama.

"Believe me. If they really wanted a Fence, a tamper proof fence, they would build one. The technology is out there. Either that or they would put troops on the border with oders to shoot to kill. "

Well, there goes due process! What other part of the Constitution do you want to repeal?

I agree. No immigration till the fence is up and secure. No fence and we will be loaded with more illegals.

I also have no problem with immigration for those already here. As long as they go to the back of the line behind those who are here legally.
What makes you think they (even) want to live around people like you??!!!

A LOT of them only want to work, here, and improve living-conditions (for their families), back home!!!

Besides....they've got......

Forum List

Back