more reperations bs

Blacks who whine nonstop about reparations should go to Africa and bother the descendents of the animals who actually sold black slaves in the first place.

We don't owe them a fucking dime. All they've ever done is riot, commit crimes, and cause problems. They need to get over themselves and get a fucking job - like everyone else.

Blacks who whine nonstop about reparations should go to Africa and bother the descendents of the animals who actually sold black slaves in the first place.

We don't owe them a fucking dime. All they've ever done is riot, commit crimes, and cause problems. They need to get over themselves and get a fucking job - like everyone else.
you go dude.

lord we got to fight this bs. its riduclous. no not every one benefited from slavery. there were not many slave owners at all. mauybe 3,000 out of 8, 0000 people and some were blacks. no body owes an yone anything.
You are one ignorant, mumble mouth, racist hag. Learn some history and stop posting this racist his-story bullshit.

More racist babble being spewed from another, ignorant, right wing, foolish racist POS.

With conditions, I might go along.

• Get a partial payment immediately but

• But you must leave America forever and renounce forever any citizenship

• We'll even pay the transportation fees to the country of their choice

• Then get the remaining payments over a multi-year period

The reduction in the crime rates, the end of whining, and troublemaking would be worth it under those conditions.

Au revoir.

lord we got to fight this bs. its riduclous. no not every one benefited from slavery. there were not many slave owners at all. mauybe 3,000 out of 8, 0000 people and some were blacks. no body owes an yone anything.
For the sake of accuracy, as well as honesty, according to the 1860 United States Census, there were over 390,000 slave owners and approximately 4 million slaves in southern states.

I think the Dems should go with this along with open borders and defunding the police.

I might be able to get on board with reparations...

When are we siezing the assets of the party that fought for slavery, founded the KKK, and gave us Jim Crow laws (the Democrats) for redistribution???

I'm sure President Potato Head (whose ancestors owned slaves), and the whore in the VP slot (whose ancestor was the largest slave dealer in Jamaica) would gladly pony up to pay compensation too!!!

With conditions, I might go along.

• Get a partial payment immediately but

• But you must leave America forever and renounce forever any citizenship

• We'll even pay the transportation fees to the country of their choice

• Then get the remaining payments over a multi-year period

The reduction in the crime rates, the end of whining, and troublemaking would be worth it under those conditions.

Au revoir.
Problem is they’ll break back in through the southern border. Then get more reparations money for being illegal immigrants.

I might be able to get on board with reparations...

When are we siezing the assets of the party that fought for slavery, founded the KKK, and gave us Jim Crow laws (the Democrats) for redistribution???

I'm sure President Potato Head (whose ancestors owned slaves), and the whore in the VP slot (whose ancestor was the largest slave dealer in Jamaica) would gladly pony up to pay compensation too!!!

Let the DNC pay!

For the sake of accuracy, as well as honesty, according to the 1860 United States Census, there were over 390,000 slave owners and approximately 4 million slaves in southern states.

and many were black owners. thats small number most whites were not owners at all. my people were not. i dont own them a damn thing.

More racist babble being spewed from another, ignorant, right wing, foolish racist POS.
Well, well. It's Superbadshitstain, back again to trash everyone who doesn't agree with him.

You're a fucking joke, shitstain. The saddest part, is that you're the only one who doesn't see it. But that's par for the course with you folks, isn't it. Lol...

and many were black owners. thats small number most whites were not owners at all. my people were not. i dont own them a damn thing.
Who said that you PERSONALLY "owe" anyone anything at all?

All that I did was to provide you with the correct number of slave owners in America during slavery.

Your numbers were incorrect, so don't take it personally.

Forum List

Back