More Slings And Arrows For Jews From Progressives

Islam is at the heart of much of this. The so-called "progressives" have adopted Islam as one of their pet causes and have absorbed Islamic antisemitism in the process.

In terms of national politics, many blacks have been influenced by Nation of Islam in various ways, while many other politicians are seeing the demographic writing on the wall and are catering to the fast growing Islamic population.

I think, for this day, this thread, we'll tick to the forgotten theology that infuses Progressive's hatred of Israel.

Someone made a very good point in a different, that most the older Jews that immigrated here were from Communist Russia and carried the Marxist ideology with them. They are Marxists first, and Jews 2nd. That theory fits with an article I read about a guy attending a Communist rally at a college in the 70s. He said he was surprised that they were all old people, very old.

Perhaps.

But for this day, this thread, I'll stick to the forgotten theology that infuses Progressive's hatred of Israel.

Perhaps.

But for this day, this thread, I'll stick to the forgotten theology that infuses Progressive's hatred of Israel.

Or maybe some people just don't like their tax dollars going to bombing women and children...

I must admit, I am puzzled by the percentage of Jewish folks who still vote for the anti-Semite party.

I'll make it simple for you.

Most Jewish people in this country look at the conduct of the Zionists over there, bombing schools and hospitals, and say, "This isn't what my faith is about."

See how easy that was?

A lot of them who support the concept of Israel in principle realize that an Israel based on perpetual war is unsustainable.
I must admit, I am puzzled by the percentage of Jewish folks who still vote for the anti-Semite party.

I'll make it simple for you.

Most Jewish people in this country look at the conduct of the Zionists over there, bombing schools and hospitals, and say, "This isn't what my faith is about."

See how easy that was?

A lot of them who support the concept of Israel in principle realize that an Israel based on perpetual war is unsustainable.

When I read posts like yours, I keep waiting for you open your jacket and reveal the vest of dynamite cylinders.

.....I construct a thread to explain the forgotten theology that infuses Progressive's hatred of Israel.....and one of them, you.....shows up to prove it.

Note to dolt: you never need to be an example of what I post, as I am articulate enough to explain it on my own.

When I read posts like yours, I keep waiting for you open your jacket and reveal the vest of dynamite cylinders.

.....I construct a thread to explain the forgotten theology that infuses Progressive's hatred of Israel.....and one of them, you.....shows up to prove it.

Note to dolt: you never need to be an example of what I post, as I am articulate enough to explain it on my own.

Yes, I am sure that you think your psuedo academic crap impresses anyone... but it really doesn't.

Here's the thing. Israel is a serial abuser of human rights we've made a faustian bargain with. Period.

Some people object to that.

That's why funding to the UN and Palestine has been cut, next!

Well, that's dumb... but again, we are living in a time of Dumb.

You do realize that the funding of the PA has kept them from attacking the Zionists, right? Kept them at the bargaining table?

Perhaps.

Or maybe some people just don't like their tax dollars going to bombing women and children...

"Or maybe some people just don't like their tax dollars going to bombing women and children..."

You are truly a moron....let's prove it together.

Barack Obama was ushering in the age of the ‘Iranian Nuclear Bomb’ and fueling Iran’s war machine.

Barack Obama, the #1 funder of radical Islamic fundamentalism and of the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism, in the history of the world.

Under Hussein Obama, the United States was the lead benefactor of Islamic terrorism

He gave his nod to ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons for 7th century barbarians.

Barack Obama, in addition to slowing the rise of the oceans, also made the world a safer place to be by funding the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism while not restricting their ballistic missile program and, at the same time, supporting Hezbollah.

The best friend the homicidal maniacs in charge of Iran ever had was Barack Hussein Obama.

The big question about Hussein Obama was always was he Sunni or Shia…and with the Iran deal, we got answer.

Next time, take your horseshoe off before you put your hoof in your mouth.

That's why funding to the UN and Palestine has been cut, next!

Well, that's dumb... but again, we are living in a time of Dumb.

You do realize that the funding of the PA has kept them from attacking the Zionists, right? Kept them at the bargaining table?

They were using the funds to buy weapons, build tunnels, and teach kids to be suicide bombers. Next!

Last edited:

Yes, I am sure that you think your psuedo academic crap impresses anyone... but it really doesn't.

Here's the thing. Israel is a serial abuser of human rights we've made a faustian bargain with. Period.

"Some people object to that.[Israel]"

Yup, Islamofascists, Obamunists, Nazis, Progressives....in short, your ilk.

"Or maybe some people just don't like their tax dollars going to bombing women and children..."

Barack Obama was ushering in the age of the ‘Iranian Nuclear Bomb’ and fueling Iran’s war machine.

I really don't have time for this. Iran will eventually get a nuke no matter what we say. Why? Because Americans are NOT WILLING TO SEND THEIR BOYS OFF TO DIE TO STOP IT.

So Obama made the best deal he could have, given the other six countries in the deal didn't give a fuck about the Zionists or their whining.

Trump has blown that deal up, Iran is free to make nukes and the rest of the world will just go back to trading with them.

But let's bottom line it. Israel gets wiped off the map tomorrow.

Why is this my problem again?

I really don't have time for this. Iran will eventually get a nuke no matter what we say. Why? Because Americans are NOT WILLING TO SEND THEIR BOYS OFF TO DIE TO STOP IT.

So Obama made the best deal he could have, given the other six countries in the deal didn't give a fuck about the Zionists or their whining.

Trump has blown that deal up, Iran is free to make nukes and the rest of the world will just go back to trading with them.

"I really don't have time for this."

Well, don't let me keep you....

Recognize that if you were to stop posting....you'd be the only one to notice it.

Recognize that if you were to stop posting....you'd be the only one to notice it.

Naw, I pretty much live in your brain...

But getting back to the topic at hand. The Zionists pretty much run both of our political parties. IN the rest of the World, the Zionist entity is hated and rightfully so.

"So Obama made the best deal he could have..."

Of course the Muslim President made the best deal he could have.....for Iran.

Let's see what he could have done were he American:

Obama could have done what Reagan did, had he actually intended to end Iran's support for terror and Islamofascism and its desire for nuclear weapons:

"...the president [Reagan] signed National Security Decision Directive (NSDD) 32, which....called for aid to Solidarity, counter-propaganda in Poland, tightening of sanctions on the Soviet Union, and covert activities to achieve these objectives.

Reagan sent out 328 such 'Top Secret' directives to the diplomatic, military, and intelligence agencies during his presidency."
The President, the Pope, And the Prime Minister: Three Who Changed the World," p. , p.185

"Reagan .... thought the aim of American foreign policy should be not to get along with the Communist powers but to hasten their end.

He opposed the Helsinki accords because he thought they codified the captive status of Moscow's East European satellites. He believed détente conferred a false legitimacy upon states whose governments were not installed by the consent of the governed.

He agreed with Churchill and with the Democrats' mid-century presidents that the best way to avoid a war was to be ready to fight one, and he quoted in one of his radio addresses the phrase "No nation ever saved its freedom by disarming itself in the hope of placating an enemy," from NSC-68, one of the Cold War founding documents of the Truman administration.

Thirty years earlier, these beliefs were the views of politicians of both major parties, .... Reagan's aim was to restore these views to the national dialogue, and in time he did."Reagan in Opposition

Obama's aim was always to nuclear arm the worst of western civilization's enemies.
And he did.

Quite a beating you're taking, huh?

But getting back to the topic at hand. The Zionists pretty much run both of our political parties. IN the rest of the World, the Zionist entity is hated and rightfully so.

"Naw, I pretty much live in your brain... "

That's why you rush to all of my threads????

Face it.....I'm your flame, you moth.

Watch this:

From the OP....

1.The Democrat Party et al is well known to be anti-Semitic….here, tons of proof:

Jews and Democrats….Oil and Water ...which includes this warning…

“America’s Democratic Party is failing to purge from its own ranks agitators against the Jews. It’s even elevating them to important committees.

“Some of the most fashionable, high-profile progressives in the country at the moment — the leaders of the Women’s March, groundbreaking politicians celebrated for shattering glass ceilings — are the ones who hold deeply disturbing views …

We are in the early stages of an election where anti-Semitism is likely to emerge as one of the issues…” A Pasionara Against Progressive Anti-Semitism

Your post:

"The Zionists pretty much run both of our political parties. IN the rest of the World, the Zionist entity is hated and rightfully so"

Did I nail it....you.....or what????

Gads, you're a dunce.

Obama could have done what Reagan did

Um, what Reagan did was sell the Iranian regime TOW and HAWK missiles, which probably allowed them to fight Saddam Hussein (who wasn't our enemy at the time) to a draw.

If Obama did that, you'd be screaming bloody murder.

He opposed the Helsinki accords because he thought they codified the captive status of Moscow's East European satellites. He believed détente conferred a false legitimacy upon states whose governments were not installed by the consent of the governed.

Okay, let's get into the real world here. Reagan never expected the USSR to fall the way it did. In fact, when I was still in the service in 1990, the Pentagon was still issuing big glossy manuals telling us how the USSR had technology equal to ours (turns out they didn't) and they were really still a real scary threat. Then we found out that the "Evil Empire" was really a collection of third world countries barely holding it together.

Thirty years earlier, these beliefs were the views of politicians of both major parties, .... Reagan's aim was to restore these views to the national dialogue, and in time he did.

You left out the part where he armed Bin Laden and the other religous crazies over there, who eventually turned on us.

Why do you guys always want to leave that out?

Obama could have done what Reagan did

Um, what Reagan did was sell the Iranian regime TOW and HAWK missiles, which probably allowed them to fight Saddam Hussein (who wasn't our enemy at the time) to a draw.

If Obama did that, you'd be screaming bloody murder.

Okay, let's get into the real world here. Reagan never expected the USSR to fall the way it did. In fact, when I was still in the service in 1990, the Pentagon was still issuing big glossy manuals telling us how the USSR had technology equal to ours (turns out they didn't) and they were really still a real scary threat. Then we found out that the "Evil Empire" was really a collection of third world countries barely holding it together.

Thirty years earlier, these beliefs were the views of politicians of both major parties, .... Reagan's aim was to restore these views to the national dialogue, and in time he did.

You left out the part where he armed Bin Laden and the other religous crazies over there, who eventually turned on us.

Why do you guys always want to leave that out?

Pretty much the usual compendium of lies one has learned to expect from those who have been thrashed in the debate.

You are living proof that cow pies can sprout legs and walk and post on the board.

"Some people object to that.[Israel]"

Yup, Islamofascists, Obamunists, Nazis, Progressives....in short, your ilk.
Don't forget the 80% of marxist American Jews that are dedicated godless leftists. Wolves in sheeps clothing.

Forum List

Back