More stoners = More Democrats just like more illegals = More Democrats

More Gays and Trannys = More Democrats...etc
It’s no secret to anybody sane....The DNC is on a serious mission to foster and manifest mass degradation within our nation...it’s their only hope to stay relevant.
Conversely, the GOP knows that Americans must create a dynamic where we expect better of our fellow Americans...hence the MAGA push.
This is literally a race between Good and Evil...grab your popcorn.
Imagine putting Putin’s Puppet the serial sex offender on the side of GOOD..

The liberal progressive Democrat party is and always has been the useful idiots of communist regimes. That's carved in stone and no amount of revisionism is going to prove otherwise.
Drunken Joe McCarthy lover.

Whaaa? Aren't you leftists the ones who are claiming that Russia is trying to infiltrate our political system?

Have I fallen into an alternative universe or something?

Conservatives believe in personal freedom...oh wait. Put doesn't fit into the agenda. Hypocrites trying to legislate morality. What one does to themself in their own home is their business.

It’s kinda the job of government...you know, to write legislation that ultimately protects Liberals from themselves. Liberals have decision making deficiencies...they need to be lead around by .GOV.

It’s no secret to anybody sane....The DNC is on a serious mission to foster and manifest mass degradation within our nation...it’s their only hope to stay relevant.
Conversely, the GOP knows that Americans must create a dynamic where we expect better of our fellow Americans...hence the MAGA push.

The liberal progressive Democrat party is and always has been the useful idiots of communist regimes. That's carved in stone and no amount of revisionism is going to prove otherwise.

Whaaa? Aren't you leftists the ones who are claiming that Russia is trying to infiltrate our political system?

You'd be a fool to think they are not...

Who’s infiltrating the US political system more....the Russians or Mexico?

Probably the space aliens...

liberal progressive communists. They're worse than the other two.

liberal progressive communists. They're worse than the other two.
7ZDTPCJ.gif

I believe you made a similar post in another thread in which you brought up alcohol and cigarettes. Is my memory correct, or am I making things up in my head? :)

That’s clever...I’ll bite.
Since you’re looking at the post in that “other thread”...what’s on you mind?

I don't know for sure that it was your post I am thinking of, but the post in question talked about improving the country, about people in this country doing bad things, and mentioned pot use, drinking, and cigarettes. I was just wondering, if I'm remembering correctly and it was your post I'm thinking of, if you equate those three things. If it wasn't you, just let me know my memory is terrible. :p

Pennsylvania recently ruled that either you can have your pot, or you can have your firearms. But not both.

they didn't "rule" on it. the court will rule on it.

but until they give you the choice between beer and guns, it may not withstand judicial scrutiny.

Pennsylvania recently ruled that either you can have your pot, or you can have your firearms. But not both.

I wonder what the message in that is?

The same message that's written in B&W on the BATF Form 4473.

Pot is still federally-illegal.

Which clearly shows how fucked up our laws are.
Alcohol related deaths ranks third on the preventable death list in the US.
Alcohol Facts and Statistics | National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA)
Tobacco kills almost 500,000 in America every year.
Alcohol Facts and Statistics | National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA)
Marijuana reportedly contributed to about 2,000 deaths between 2006-2011. According to the American Heart Association.
Number of Deaths Caused by Marijuana Much More than 0 | Family Council

While Pot’s other incidents are probably under reported. But then so are the acts of violence that were driven by alcohol usage, such as domestic abuse as an example.
Both the tobacco and alcohol industries have donated bigly to folks like Jeff Sessions. And the Alcohol Spirits got a huge tax cut with the GOP corporate welfare tax plan!
Anybody defending tobacco and alcohol industries, while bashing the marijuana industry, is either a fucking idiot or is unable to practice cognitive thinking.

Last edited:

I wonder what the message in that is?

The same message that's written in B&W on the BATF Form 4473.

Pot is still federally-illegal.

Which clearly shows how fucked up our laws are.
Alcohol related deaths ranks third on the preventable death list in the US.
Tobacco kills almost 500,000 in America every year.
Marijuana reportedly contributed to about 2,000 deaths between 2006-2011. According to the American Heart Association.
While Pot’s other incidents are probably under reported. But then so are the acts of violence that were driven by alcohol usage, such as domestic abuse as an example.
Both the tobacco and alcohol industries have donated bigly to folks like Jeff Sessions. And the Alcohol Spirits got a huge tax cut with the GOP corporate welfare tax plan!
Anybody defending tobacco and alcohol industries, while bashing the marijuana industry, is either a fucking idiot or is unable to practice cognitive thinking.

Right. That's just what I need to practice some cognitive thinking: Some pot.

but until they give you the choice between beer and guns, it may not withstand judicial scrutiny.

Even though it's a pretty bad idea, I can drink all the beer I want to and still observe the four basic rules of firearms safety. Hell, I could even down a half pint of vodka and keep the rounds on the paper at 50 yards.

But smoking pot and fucking with a firearm? No thanks.

Even though it's a pretty bad idea, I can drink all the beer I want to and still observe the four basic rules of firearms safety. Hell, I could even down a half pint of vodka and keep the rounds on the paper at 50 yards.

I've never met anyone who was high who started a bar fight....

unlike people who suck down a Sixpack of beer.

just saying.

I can't tell if this is sarcasm....

I can't tell if this is sarcasm....

it isn't sarcasm... it's ignorance.

Next to the average democrat PUTIN is on the side of good.

Forum List

Back