More Stuff You Didn't Know

Facebook lied to you.

But I have some advice that may help...

Smile though your heart is aching
Smile even though it's breaking
When there are clouds in the sky, you'll get by
If you smile through your fear and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow.....

.....nah.....tomorrow will be just as glum for you, you dope.
Facebook lied to you
Not as often as Trump.
cnn-trump-lies.jpg

Anyone supports this POS shouldn't use the word "lie."

Nothing Trump has prevaricated about amounts to a hill of beans compared to these examples:

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

The first is an attack on America, the second, on all of Western Civilization.

Today, Senator Cruz saying what I have been posting for several years:

“Sen. Cruz: If the State Department Believes It Is a Good Idea to Allow Iran to Do Nuclear Research in a Bunker Designed to Create Weapons of Mass Destruction, the American People Are Entitled to Know That

QUESTIONS STATE DEPARTMENT’S CONTINUED IMPLEMENTATION OF OBAMA-IRAN NUCLEAR DEAL IN SENATE FOREIGN RELATIONS COMMITTEE HEARING”
Sen. Cruz: If the State Department Believes It Is a Good Idea to Allow Iran to Do Nuclear Research in a Bunker Designed to Create Weapons of Mass Destruction, the American People Are Entitled to Know That | Ted Cruz | U.S. Senator for Texas
Your link:

"Sen. Cruz: 'How is it possibly in our best interest to allow Iran to continue doing nuclear research in the Fordow bunker that was built into the side of a mountain to be able to develop nuclear weapons to use to murder Americans? How is that in our best interest?'"

Where did Ted get the idea Iranians have any intention of murdering Americans?
cruzrubio-saudiarabia.jpg

Ted Cruz & Marco Rubio Vote to Give 9/11 Financiers $1.15 Billion - Liberty Hangout

My link:

OBAMA-IRAN NUCLEAR DEAL
My link:

OBAMA-IRAN NUCLEAR DEAL
Do you mean this deal?

Iran nuclear deal framework - Wikipedia

"On July 14, 2015, the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action between Iran and the P5+1 and EU, a comprehensive agreement based on the April 2015 framework, was announced.[7]

"On May 8, 2018, United States President Donald Trump announced the United States was withdrawing from the deal."

If so, how did Trump's unilateral withdrawal contribute to Ted's delusional posturing about an Iranian plot to murder Americans with non-existent nuclear weapons?
nuclear-weapons-arsenals.jpg

These are the nine countries that have nuclear weapons

Not as often as Trump.
cnn-trump-lies.jpg

Anyone supports this POS shouldn't use the word "lie."

Nothing Trump has prevaricated about amounts to a hill of beans compared to these examples:

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

“Sen. Cruz: If the State Department Believes It Is a Good Idea to Allow Iran to Do Nuclear Research in a Bunker Designed to Create Weapons of Mass Destruction, the American People Are Entitled to Know That

QUESTIONS STATE DEPARTMENT’S CONTINUED IMPLEMENTATION OF OBAMA-IRAN NUCLEAR DEAL IN SENATE FOREIGN RELATIONS COMMITTEE HEARING”
Sen. Cruz: If the State Department Believes It Is a Good Idea to Allow Iran to Do Nuclear Research in a Bunker Designed to Create Weapons of Mass Destruction, the American People Are Entitled to Know That | Ted Cruz | U.S. Senator for Texas
Your link:

"Sen. Cruz: 'How is it possibly in our best interest to allow Iran to continue doing nuclear research in the Fordow bunker that was built into the side of a mountain to be able to develop nuclear weapons to use to murder Americans? How is that in our best interest?'"

Ted Cruz & Marco Rubio Vote to Give 9/11 Financiers $1.15 Billion - Liberty Hangout

My link:

OBAMA-IRAN NUCLEAR DEAL
My link:

OBAMA-IRAN NUCLEAR DEAL
Do you mean this deal?

"On July 14, 2015, the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action between Iran and the P5+1 and EU, a comprehensive agreement based on the April 2015 framework, was announced.[7]

"On May 8, 2018, United States President Donald Trump announced the United States was withdrawing from the deal."

If so, how did Trump's unilateral withdrawal contribute to Ted's delusional posturing about an Iranian plot to murder Americans with non-existent nuclear weapons?

I mean this deal:

Do you regret having voted for the Muslim President?

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

Your link:

My link:

OBAMA-IRAN NUCLEAR DEAL
My link:

OBAMA-IRAN NUCLEAR DEAL
Do you mean this deal?

I mean this deal:

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

Since I never voted for Obama or Trump, any regrets I have are pretty close to zero in regards to Iran and its non-existent nuclear weapons.

I am a little confused about how Trump's withdrawal from Obama's nuclear deal makes it less likely Iran will soon join Israel in the nuclear club?
Israel-nukes.jpg

Israel and weapons of mass destruction - Wikipedia

Your link:

"May 16, 2019, 3:20 PM PDT
By Tom Winter, Adiel Kaplan and Rich Schapiro

"Former national security adviser Michael Flynn told investigators that people linked to the Trump administration and Congress reached out to him in an effort to interfere in the Russia probe, according to newly-unredacted court papers filed Thursday.

"The communications could have 'affected both his willingness to cooperate and the completeness of that cooperation,' special counsel Robert Mueller wrote in the court filings.

"Flynn even provided a voicemail recording of one such communication, the court papers say. 'In some instances, the (special counsel's office) was unaware of the outreach until being alerted to it by the defendant,' Mueller wrote."

Your link:

My link:

OBAMA-IRAN NUCLEAR DEAL
My link:

OBAMA-IRAN NUCLEAR DEAL
Do you mean this deal?

I mean this deal:

Since I never voted for Obama or Trump, any regrets I have are pretty close to zero in regards to Iran and its non-existent nuclear weapons.

I am a little confused about how Trump's withdrawal from Obama's nuclear deal makes it less likely Iran will soon join Israel in the nuclear club?
Israel-nukes.jpg

Clearly you are much more than A LITTLE CONFUSED.

Your entertainment value has about run out......

....tired of smashing custard pies in your ugly kisser.

Sooooo......time for you to get lost.
n_ari_reader_190422_1920x1080.video_770x443.jpg

No, time for you to be shown to be the stupid Anti-Semite you are. Trump did to try to stop Flynn's indictment. Hoping something bad does not happen to Flynn is NOT obstruction. Loss #1. Asking Sessions to unrecuse himself in NO way obstructs Mueller's "investigation". Loss #2. Venting to staff in private meetings that Mueller should be fired for his blatant illegal acts does NOT constitute obstruction. No matter how much Little Bobby Mewler's feelings got hurt. Trump had the right to fire him at any tme for any reason. Loss #3. Looks like YOU better get lost.
No, time for you to be shown to be the stupid Anti-Semite you are. Trump did to try to stop Flynn's indictment. Hoping something bad does not happen to Flynn is NOT obstruction. Loss #1
Not even close, Loser:

Read the Mueller Report: Searchable Document and Index (Vol. II, P. 24)

"During the presidential transition, incoming National Security Advisor Michael Flynn had two phone calls with the Russian Ambassador to the United States about the Russian response to U.S. sanctions imposed because of Russia’s election interference.

"After the press reported on Flynn’s contacts with the Russian Ambassador, Flynn lied to incoming Administration officials by saying he had not discussed sanctions on the calls.

"The officials publicly repeated those lies in press interviews.

"The FBI, which previously was investigating Flynn for other matters, interviewed him about the calls in the first week after the inauguration, and Flynn told similar lies to the FBI.

"On January 26, 2017, Department of Justice (DOJ) officials notified the White House that Flynn and the Russian Ambassador had discussed sanctions and that Flynn had been interviewed by the FBI.

"The next night, the President had a private dinner with FBI Director James Comey in which he asked for Comey’s loyalty.

"On February 13, 2017, the President asked Flynn to resign.

"The following day, the President had a one-on-one conversation with Comey in which he said, 'I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go.'"
frumpf-kueB--621x414@LiveMint.jpg

I hope you can see the gangster like attempt at obstruction in Trump's conversation with Comey.

Wrong again loser. By LAW if there was ANY attempt at obstruction of justice, Comey was REQUIRED to report it. He did not. Thus there was either no obstruction, or Comey broke another law. Which one is it? Can you see that through your tears?

He certainly and clearly lied when he said that she couldn't be charged because she didn't 'intend' to break the law.

The law does not require intent for guilt to be ascertained.
Remember that when speaking of the idiot in our WH now

No, time for you to be shown to be the stupid Anti-Semite you are. Trump did to try to stop Flynn's indictment. Hoping something bad does not happen to Flynn is NOT obstruction. Loss #1. Asking Sessions to unrecuse himself in NO way obstructs Mueller's "investigation". Loss #2. Venting to staff in private meetings that Mueller should be fired for his blatant illegal acts does NOT constitute obstruction. No matter how much Little Bobby Mewler's feelings got hurt. Trump had the right to fire him at any tme for any reason. Loss #3. Looks like YOU better get lost.
No, time for you to be shown to be the stupid Anti-Semite you are. Trump did to try to stop Flynn's indictment. Hoping something bad does not happen to Flynn is NOT obstruction. Loss #1
Not even close, Loser:

Read the Mueller Report: Searchable Document and Index (Vol. II, P. 24)

"During the presidential transition, incoming National Security Advisor Michael Flynn had two phone calls with the Russian Ambassador to the United States about the Russian response to U.S. sanctions imposed because of Russia’s election interference.

"After the press reported on Flynn’s contacts with the Russian Ambassador, Flynn lied to incoming Administration officials by saying he had not discussed sanctions on the calls.

"The officials publicly repeated those lies in press interviews.

"The FBI, which previously was investigating Flynn for other matters, interviewed him about the calls in the first week after the inauguration, and Flynn told similar lies to the FBI.

"On January 26, 2017, Department of Justice (DOJ) officials notified the White House that Flynn and the Russian Ambassador had discussed sanctions and that Flynn had been interviewed by the FBI.

"The next night, the President had a private dinner with FBI Director James Comey in which he asked for Comey’s loyalty.

"On February 13, 2017, the President asked Flynn to resign.

"The following day, the President had a one-on-one conversation with Comey in which he said, 'I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go.'"
frumpf-kueB--621x414@LiveMint.jpg

I hope you can see the gangster like attempt at obstruction in Trump's conversation with Comey.

Wrong again loser. By LAW if there was ANY attempt at obstruction of justice, Comey was REQUIRED to report it. He did not. Thus there was either no obstruction, or Comey broke another law. Which one is it? Can you see that through your tears?

He certainly and clearly lied when he said that she couldn't be charged because she didn't 'intend' to break the law.

The law does not require intent for guilt to be ascertained.
Remember that when speaking of the idiot in our WH now

If an idiot could accomplish this....

“Job growth surges by 312,000 in December” Job growth surges by 312,000 in December

"Unemployment hits 49-year low as US employers step up hiring"
Unemployment hits 49-year low as US employers step up hiring

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. "
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

"Hispanic Unemployment Rate Sets New Record Low in April"
Hispanic Unemployment Rate Sets New Record Low in April

"Unemployment Rate for Women Falls to Lowest Since 1953"
Unemployment Rate for Women Falls to Lowest Since 1953 | Breitbart

"Lowest unemployment in 19 years for workers without bachelor's degrees in April"
Lowest unemployment in 19 years for workers without bachelor's degrees in April

....then being an idiot should be a requirement for the job.

Your post became a boomerang, huh?

Your link:

My link:

OBAMA-IRAN NUCLEAR DEAL
My link:

OBAMA-IRAN NUCLEAR DEAL
Do you mean this deal?

I mean this deal:

Israel-nukes.jpg

Are you sure you want to bring CONFUSED into this discussion?
1c4p0f.jpg

My link:

OBAMA-IRAN NUCLEAR DEAL
My link:

OBAMA-IRAN NUCLEAR DEAL
Do you mean this deal?

I mean this deal:

Israel-nukes.jpg

1c4p0f.jpg

I'll see your meme.....and raise you:

Obama told illegal aliens this: "WHEN YOU VOTE, YOU'RE A CITIZEN YOURSELF."

You were saying.....what?

Do you mean this deal?

I mean this deal:

Israel-nukes.jpg

1c4p0f.jpg

760683-fakenews-thinkstock-072918.jpg

"I'm here today because this is one of those pivotal moments when every one of us, as citizens of the United States, need to determine just who it is that we are, just what it is that we stand for.

"And as a fellow citizen, not as an ex-president, but as a fellow citizen, I am here to deliver a simple message, and that is that you need to vote because our democracy depends on it."

Barack Obama: you need to vote because our democracy depends on it

I mean this deal:

Israel-nukes.jpg

1c4p0f.jpg

"I'm here today because this is one of those pivotal moments when every one of us, as citizens of the United States, need to determine just who it is that we are, just what it is that we stand for.

"And as a fellow citizen, not as an ex-president, but as a fellow citizen, I am here to deliver a simple message, and that is that you need to vote because our democracy depends on it."

He said exactly what I quoted.

Cavuoto

Israel-nukes.jpg

1c4p0f.jpg

Cavuoto

fox-lies.jpg

Are you gullible or lying?

1c4p0f.jpg

Cavuoto

fox-lies.jpg

Wait.....are you denying that Hussein told illegals "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."?????

Are you, low-life????

Watch as she says 'I' after making clear that she is speaking for illegal aliens.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

[And that is who she is speaking for!]

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
[Who would come for legal citizens voting?????????]
OBAMA:
Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

[Just like you.....a bald-faced liar!]

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

[Meaning: 'Go ahead and vote....no one will be the wiser!']

The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

[Meaning, I guess....if you are living with lots of other illegals...well, heck, at least some of you should go vote! After all....Trump is trying to get rid of you illegals!]

And, Obama did say those exact words, in the exact order I’ve provided them.

Sooo.....how do you feel having proven that I never lie???

1c4p0f.jpg

Cavuoto

fox-lies.jpg

Wait.....are you denying that Hussein told illegals "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."?????

Are you, low-life????

Watch as she says 'I' after making clear that she is speaking for illegal aliens.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
OBAMA:
Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

[Meaning, I guess....if you are living with lots of other illegals...well, heck, at least some of you should go vote! After all....Trump is trying to get rid of you illegals!]

IF you believe Obama was asking for illegals to vote you have gone over the line The sanity line

Cavuoto

fox-lies.jpg

Are you, low-life????

Transcript:

OBAMA:

IF you believe Obama was asking for illegals to vote you have gone over the line The sanity line

Let's check.

Transcript:

OBAMA:

NEXT!

Cavuoto

fox-lies.jpg

Are you, low-life????

Transcript:

OBAMA:

Let's check.

Transcript:

OBAMA:

NEXT!

PC did YOU know

About this website

ABCNEWS.GO.COM

Americans rank Barack Obama as best president of their lifetimes: Poll

Cavuoto

fox-lies.jpg

Are you, low-life????

Transcript:

OBAMA:

Let's check.

Transcript:

OBAMA:

NEXT!

PC did YOU know

About this website

ABCNEWS.GO.COM

Americans rank Barack Obama as best president of their lifetimes: Poll

Same sort of poll as this?

October 25, 2016...NYTimes gave Hillary 93% chance of winning the election.
2016 Election Forecast: Who Will Be President?

1c4p0f.jpg

Cavuoto

fox-lies.jpg

Are you, low-life????

Transcript:

OBAMA:

Sooo.....how do you feel having proven that I never lie???

"The claim originates from an interview with Obama published on 3 November 2016, in which millennial actress Gina Rodriguez asked the president about a number of issues facing young Latinos. Many of the outrage posts were written around a video in which the majority of the president’s response was edited out to give the misleading impression that Obama was urging undocumented immigrants to vote illegally..."
"Obama Encouraged ‘Illegal Aliens’ to Vote
In an interview aimed at a millennial audience, President Obama encouraged Latino citizens to vote. He did not urge undocumented immigrants to vote."
BETHANIA PALMA

You and Trump have at least one thing in common: neither of you is smart enough to lie effectively. Perhaps you would both be happier in Russia?
  • PUBLISHED 6 NOVEMBER 2016"
FALSE: Obama Encouraged 'Illegal Aliens' to Vote

Let's do it again, low-life.

Here we go....Obama in his own words, telling illegal aliens to go and vote.

Transcript:

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

Forum List

Back