More Stupid Trump Voters now crying at their own choice...

The pentagon has misplaced 8.trillion dollars the federal reserve is missing 9 trillion dollars coporations hiding 2.4 trillion in over seas tax havens. the millions of people on food stamps cost 74 billion. so lets focus on shaming the people who use food stamps to eat and ignore the 19.9 trillion . I don't get it?
the congress and trump are trying to get that 19.9 trillion back. Now we're focused on getting down the millions on food stamps. your point?

We had an election and replaced the president in charge of the defense that squandered that money. Congress has been updated with new blood to continue with Trump for bringing back the 2.4 trillion off shore and clean up the fed reserve. School choice will hopefully start a trend with inner city youths into better education and lower the focus on food stamp needs.
Why were you not able to get the point? please explain.
well if your point was to take focus off of the poor and onto the trillions you referred to, it's already being done. So why should we move the focus off of the schools and food stamps?

The pentagon has misplaced 8.trillion dollars the federal reserve is missing 9 trillion dollars coporations hiding 2.4 trillion in over seas tax havens. the millions of people on food stamps cost 74 billion. so lets focus on shaming the people who use food stamps to eat and ignore the 19.9 trillion . I don't get it?

Like the $400 hammers and $800 toilets, I'd wager that money is stashed away from view for "special events".

Like the $400 hammers and $800 toilets, I'd wager that money is stashed away from view for "special events".

Myth

Myth

I'm "Mister". And stop lisping.

SWEET IRONY. These Trump Voters FORCED to SELL Their Land to Build The WALL, "We Can't Believe It!"

So now these Trump voters are losing their land to build the wall they voted for...lol.
I guess they believed that Trump sees them differently from Black people, Asians, Hispanics, etc.

All of these idiots lost in court...I have no sympathy for them....

Oh how that must sting. Vote for a turd and the turd takes your land. Hey cons, how's that whole nazi changey thing working out for you?

Not too hard to understand that this will cost American jobs as well. drumpf, the job destroyer! I feel sorry for the Americans All Along the Watchtower who's land will be taken from them, like the government took land from the native Americans in the 19th century.

Outside in the cold distance, a wildcat did growl.

Last edited:

Myth

Still not true

Myth

Still not true

You have the inside word, eh?

Myth

Still not true

Yes, I was working for the Navy at the time

Myth

Still not true

They gave classified state secrets to swabbies? My, my.

There was no $400 hammer. The actual hammer was around $30 but it was purchased as part of a contract to provide maintenance supplies for a certain type of Naval aircraft. That contract included line items for complex electronic test equipment down to a lowly hammer (spark resistant). When the profit for the contract was allocated, it was allocated equally for each line item....hence the illusion that a $400 hammer was purchased

There was no $600 toilet....it was a seat. It was a precast fiberglass cover for the toilet on a P3 Orion aircraft. They were being phased out so there was no inventory. A contract was written to purchase 3 specially designed covers. It cost more because it was a special design item and there was a low purchase quantity.

Still not true

There was no $400 hammer. The actual hammer was around $30 but it was purchased as part of a contract to provide maintenance supplies for a certain type of Naval aircraft. That contract included line items for complex electronic test equipment down to a lowly hammer (spark resistant). When the profit for the contract was allocated, it was allocated equally for each line item....hence the illusion that a $400 hammer was purchased

There was no $600 toilet....it was a seat. It was a precast fiberglass cover for the toilet on a P3 Orion aircraft. They were being phased out so there was no inventory. A contract was written to purchase 3 specially designed covers. It cost more because it was a special design item and there was a low purchase quantity.

At least, that was the story of it. :laugh:

Myth

Nope... not a myth.

$37 screws, a $7,622 coffee maker, $640 toilet seats; : suppliers to our military just won't be oversold

SWEET IRONY. These Trump Voters FORCED to SELL Their Land to Build The WALL, "We Can't Believe It!"

So now these Trump voters are losing their land to build the wall they voted for...lol.
I guess they believed that Trump sees them differently from Black people, Asians, Hispanics, etc.

Oh how that must sting. Vote for a turd and the turd takes your land. Hey cons, how's that whole nazi changey thing working out for you?

Not too hard to understand that this will cost American jobs as well. drumpf, the job destroyer! I feel sorry for the Americans All Along the Watchtower who's land will be taken from them, like the government took land from the native Americans in the 19th century.

Said the dipshits who literally steal land to preserve basically extinct species of bugs, fish and plant life....

Everything that is supposedly terrible about Trump is an order of magnitude worse when it comes to Democrats.

Said the dipshits who literally steal land to preserve basically extinct species of bugs, fish and plant life....

Everything that is supposedly terrible about Trump is an order of magnitude worse when it comes to Democrats.

Hey how's Kathy down at Superlative Supermarket? Is she the best ever in the whole universe for all time forever and ever?

Queen de la drama.

Hey how's Kathy down at Superlative Supermarket? Is she the best ever in the whole universe for all time forever and ever?

Queen de la drama.

So, you are just another Democrat retard after all.

Good to know.

Myth

Nope... not a myth.

$37 screws, a $7,622 coffee maker, $640 toilet seats; : suppliers to our military just won't be oversold
Fantasies that distort what really happened

Your link just repeats urban legends

Last edited:

Queen de la drama.

So, you are just another Democrat retard after all.

Good to know.

You already believe whatever makes you feel good so continue on.

You're wrong but in your mind you never are. I wouldn't want to upset your sensitivities.

Someone has been watching way too much CNN.

The Trump voters are very very pleased. In fact, I didn't even vote for Trump and even I am very pleased. Never have I seen so many hacks and shills exposed.

Someone has been watching way too much CNN.

The Trump voters are very very pleased. In fact, I didn't even vote for Trump and even I am very pleased. Never have I seen so many hacks and shills exposed.

Too much CNN? What are you watching? Infowars?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So far so good with Trump. The dems keep fantasizing about 2018 and 2020.......keep dreaming <g>

Forum List

Back