More Stupid Trump Voters now crying at their own choice...

SWEET IRONY. These Trump Voters FORCED to SELL Their Land to Build The WALL, "We Can't Believe It!"

So now these Trump voters are losing their land to build the wall they voted for...lol.
I guess they believed that Trump sees them differently from Black people, Asians, Hispanics, etc.

All of these idiots lost in court...I have no sympathy for them....

How do you know they are "Trump voters"?

How do you know that they aren't?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I believe nothing presented by Democrat media until confirmed by sources I trust.

List these "Democrat media" you refer to.

All of them.

List these source you trust while you're at it.

All that are not pocketed by the Democrats, to varying degrees. Anyone with a modicum of education, logic and common sense can spot nonsense and propaganda.

Please and thanks.

Most welcome.

SWEET IRONY. These Trump Voters FORCED to SELL Their Land to Build The WALL, "We Can't Believe It!"

So now these Trump voters are losing their land to build the wall they voted for...lol.
I guess they believed that Trump sees them differently from Black people, Asians, Hispanics, etc.

All of these idiots lost in court...I have no sympathy for them....

I believe nothing presented by Democrat media until confirmed by sources I trust.

All of them.

All that are not pocketed by the Democrats, to varying degrees. Anyone with a modicum of education, logic and common sense can spot nonsense and propaganda.

Please and thanks.

Most welcome.

Name names coward.

Most welcome.
13607031_1181512225224293_3845811454583791827_n.jpg
I am confident you get your news from "Blogger Farms" in Nigeria and the Western Russian steppes...send them your bank information and you will be as wealthy as those Trump University Graduates

What does it serve you to deny reality? You know that the news isn't "fake" so what does it do for you to pretend it is?

People will be forced out of their homes and made to sell below market or be subject to eminent domain. Trump is a HUUUUGGGE fan.

Opinion | Donald Trump’s history of eminent domain abuse
It simply makes rightwingers FEEL good. That's as far as their atrophied brains can take them. Live in the moment now.

All of them.

Please and thanks.

Most welcome.
Name names coward.

The Washington Post, for example. They have gone so far over the edge I generally don't bother going past the headlines and the first paragraph of most stories.

The New York Times? Oy vey, Pravda West. No more than a Democratic Party newsletter.

Huffington, Koz, Shareblue, NBC, ABC, CBS, PBS, Rolling Stone, Mother Jones, Salon, The Week, Politico, Slate and the endless pantheon of lamebrained Leftist bloggers.

Don't get me wrong. I read them.

Huffington, Koz, Shareblue, NBC, ABC, CBS, PBS, Rolling Stone, Mother Jones, Salon, The Week, Politico, Slate and the endless pantheon of lamebrained Leftist bloggers.

you have someone read them for you more accurately speaking

You know it is not the "Lying Liberal Media" who had to pay a $25 million dollar restitution to victims of a miserable Money Grubbing educational scam and then agreed to pay a Million dollar fine to the Governbment for being a scam artist./..that was Donald "Don The Con" Trump...he also has 4000 law suits and 6 Bankruptcies...

Democratic voters have not changed their position since 2013 when Obama first mulled attacking Syria. They remain overwhelmingly opposed. But Republican voters are now suddenly very much in favor of airstrikes.

The only significant difference in the last four years: Obama is no longer president.

Last edited:
The Washington Post, for example. They have gone so far over the edge I generally don't bother going past the headlines and the first paragraph of most stories.

The New York Times? Oy vey, Pravda West. No more than a Democratic Party newsletter.

Good.

Now...if you would.

List the names of news sources that you trust.

Please and thanks.

Good.

Now...if you would.

List the names of news sources that you trust.

Please and thanks.

Neil Cavuto and Stu Varney. :2up:

[Q

The EC allows 300,000 people to outvote 700,000 people.

That is a good thing when the 400,000 are greedy welfare queens and illegal aliens, isn't it?

Democracy sucks when the majority finds out it can use the government to steal on their behalf from the minority, doesn't it?

Forum List

Back