More Stupid Trump Voters now crying at their own choice...

Essentially and basically The country is infected with anger and hate. That is what elected this Orange Anus pervert.
get
I know how unamerican it sounds but I really hope those trumpettes feel the pain of their vote great pain

SWEET IRONY. These Trump Voters FORCED to SELL Their Land to Build The WALL, "We Can't Believe It!"

So now these Trump voters are losing their land to build the wall they voted for...lol.
I guess they believed that Trump sees them differently from Black people, Asians, Hispanics, etc.

All of these idiots lost in court...I have no sympathy for them....

Wonder why all the hubbub. Likely, this is a small group of hipsters who live there with deer and beener feeders in their front yards. Fuck them. Build a big beautiful wall. Preferably a hightech wall.

You just proved too stupid to digest the content of the video...

He got us out of horrible trade deals.

No, he hasn't. TPP was dead before he got there and he has just said he won't change NAFTA after all. FAIL.

He got the pipeline restarted.

The pipeline never really stopped being built.

He is building the wall.
He has deported illegal aliens.
He has reduced the illegal entry of Mexicans across our border.

Somehow, I don't think dragging sick women out of their hospital beds is something we should be proud of, but the fact is, the Wall is dead in the water. Seems like all those Red State Yahoos aren't keen on giving up their land.

He bettered our standing in the world.

Most of the world despises us now. So, not really.

He killed 90+ ISIS members.

Probably not.

He made deals with the Chinese.

You mean the Chinese made him their bitch.

He bitch-slapped North Korea's little dictator.

How? Frankly, he's doing the same shit he's always done.

He has revitalized the coal industry.

First, coal is still in decline and will be because no one wants to use it. All he's done is make it easier for the coal industry to pollute the environment. LIke I said, man, are you stupid.

He blasted Syria and at the same time sent a message to the Middle East.

That we aren't willing to take any real risks? They already knew that.

He has appointed an excellent cabinet and staff.

Actually, he has the least qualified cabinet, ever.

His appointee to HUD found and corrected a half a billion dollar mistake left over from the 0bama regime.

YOu mean he changed the accounting methods... so not really.

Wow. So you take a pile of fail and try to prop it up. Come to think of it, that kind of describes Trump's life.

Bull shit spin. Save that crap for someone stupid enough to believe it.

I have a whole long list of things Trump promised to do on day one, that he never did, yet you don't seem concerned, claiming Trump does more than take vacations every weekend.

How many of these stupid threads must the posters of USMB endure ? Trump just got Neil Gorsuch confirmed to the SCOTUS. I really could care less what else happens.

When Ginsgurg finally quits imitating a living person.....then it will be even better. If we get lucky and Breyer keels over soon......it will be fantastic.

Insofar as the remarks below indicate the limit of what you think is worth caring about, thus thnking about, the answer to your question will, in part, depend on how many threads henceforth you create.

Trump just got Neil Gorsuch confirmed to the SCOTUS.

I really could care less what else happens.

Please explain to me how you connect what I worry about with what I think about.

How in the hell do you draw that connection ?

SWEET IRONY. These Trump Voters FORCED to SELL Their Land to Build The WALL, "We Can't Believe It!"

So now these Trump voters are losing their land to build the wall they voted for...lol.
I guess they believed that Trump sees them differently from Black people, Asians, Hispanics, etc.

Wonder why all the hubbub. Likely, this is a small group of hipsters who live there with deer and beener feeders in their front yards. Fuck them. Build a big beautiful wall. Preferably a hightech wall.

You just proved too stupid to digest the content of the video...

It's what Trump does. And it's not new. They snatch land at the border all the time. Wise up dude.

no licking involved henry ,,,just smart folks who can tell a real ah like trump from someone presidential and with a great knowledge of foreign affairs ......what we have now is a disaster waiting to happen

Please wipe your nose. That Hillary-turd clinging to the left nostril is making your speech difficult to understand.

How many of these stupid threads must the posters of USMB endure ? Trump just got Neil Gorsuch confirmed to the SCOTUS. I really could care less what else happens.

When Ginsgurg finally quits imitating a living person.....then it will be even better. If we get lucky and Breyer keels over soon......it will be fantastic.

Insofar as the remarks below indicate the limit of what you think is worth caring about, thus thnking about, the answer to your question will, in part, depend on how many threads henceforth you create.

Please explain to me how you connect what I worry about with what I think about.

People, all people, only think about that which they care about. Thus the limit of what they care about corresponds to the limit of what they think about.

I have a whole long list of things Trump promised to do on day one, that he never did, yet you don't seem concerned, claiming Trump does more than take vacations every weekend.

Hey Moron, you DO realize that his term in office isn't over yet right?

How fucking stupid are you?

no licking involved henry ,,,just smart folks who can tell a real ah like trump from someone presidential and with a great knowledge of foreign affairs ......what we have now is a disaster waiting to happen

Please wipe your nose. That Hillary-turd clinging to the left nostril is making your speech difficult to understand.
hey henry, shit for brains Both you and dump have a problem reading Must make you feel proud

I was watching a special a lot of people along the border say a wall won't work anyway. You build a 30' fall, they'll bring a 31' ladder. Really the only way to secure the border is with high tech motion detectors and more border patrol stations. Anything they can see can and will always be compromised. Here is a great video regarding this.

Congress has already stated if Trump can't figure out to pay for the wall he's not getting a wall.
Congress may stiff Trump on wall funding

I was watching a special a lot of people along the border say a wall won't work anyway. You build a 30' fall, they'll bring a 31' ladder. Really the only way to secure the border is with high tech motion detectors and more border patrol stations. Anything they can see can and will always be compromised. Here is a great video regarding this.

Congress has already stated if Trump can't figure out to pay for the wall he's not getting a wall.

let him use all the money he's charging gov't for security, travel and the extra money having to protect his wife and child in NY

People, all people, only think about that which they care about. Thus the limit of what they care about corresponds to the limit of what they think about.

Horsecrap.

People think about all kinds of things they don't care about. Our jobs require it of us daily.

This isn't the "pull your arguments from you ass forum".

Ah, the baby libtard butthurt is still going strong. America is getting great again.

Where is it getting GREAT at again?

Obamacare (repeal & replace)----KABOOM
Wall--KABOOM--Congress won't fund it.
Deporting all Illegals--he flip-flopped on that as soon as he won the nomination.
Trump won’t deport all illegals, says campaign chief
Supreme court--Niel Gorsuch stated that Roe v Wade is precedent meaning set in stone. And he is a nominee that Democrats voted for in the past. Including Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Chuck Schumer, Diane Fienstein. They all voted for him under G.W. Bush as a district court judge in 2006--(when they could have easily rejected him as they owned the Senate at that time.)
Here Are the Democrats Who Voted for Neil Gorsuch as a Circuit Court Judge in 2006
China Trade deal--Off the table. He bargained this for the Chinese Prime minister to put pressure on N. Korea.

So in Trump's first 100 days--we have 3 ongoing Russian investigations--that are headed toward impeachment--2 new on the verge wars--and he's spent 21 million taxpayer dollars for his weekly trips down to his resort at Mar A Lago--and that's not including what his 3 adult kids have spent--or his wife Melania that has refused to move from the Trump tower, to the White house.
Trump sons open Dubai golf club as namesake now US president
Trump Family Photo Sparks Outrage (Photo)
Palm Beach Is Sick of Paying for Donald Trump's Weekend Visits to Mar-a-Lago

FACT CHECK: Does Melania Trump's NYC Security Cost Twice the NEA's Budget?

You have elected a President that is "hardly working."

1asack022317.jpg

Last edited:

Horsecrap. People think about all kinds of things they don't care about. Our jobs require it of us daily. This isn't the "pull your arguments from you ass forum".

Whatever....You just keep thinking that....

People think about all kinds of things they don't care about.

They may not care much about many of the things about which they think, but they do care about all of those things to some degree, and that is not the same as not caring, which is the substance of the saying "could care less," or to be grammatically correct, "could not care less."

Horsecrap. People think about all kinds of things they don't care about. Our jobs require it of us daily. This isn't the "pull your arguments from you ass forum".

They may not care much about many of the things about which they think, but they do care about all of those things to some degree, and that is not the same as not caring, which is the substance of the saying "could care less," or to be grammatically correct, "could not care less."

I repeat...this is not the "pull your argument....."

I repeat...this is not the "pull your argument....."
Your repeating it doesn't make it any less inane a remark than it was the first time you wrote it. Its inanity is why I didn't remark upon it after you first wrote it.

Forum List

Back