More Stupid Trump Voters now crying at their own choice...

SWEET IRONY. These Trump Voters FORCED to SELL Their Land to Build The WALL, "We Can't Believe It!"

So now these Trump voters are losing their land to build the wall they voted for...lol.
I guess they believed that Trump sees them differently from Black people, Asians, Hispanics, etc.

All of these idiots lost in court...I have no sympathy for them....

A lying liberal. What a shocker!

Just how stupid are you. No Trump supporter on the border would be shocked that the wall wasn't magically going to skip their property.

A lying leftist & you fell for it

Actually, these conservative posters have me in stitches...lol.
They get to make fun of Liberals/Democrats online while voting to lose their land, houses, SS, Medicare, pensions, etc...lol.
Of course as a leftist it is demanded that you find enjoyment in the misery of others.

And like I said in my first post. Those people aren't Trump supporters. Like Fake Jake they are frauds pretending. Only a real dumbass believes them or Jake

Good luck with your literacy difficulties. Maybe take a remedial reading class or something.

You are the one who can't provide any lists of anything positive Biff has accomplished.

But then again, you are the person who lives in mortal fear your workplace might unionize and they'll pay you a fair wage.

Of course I can, but that has nothing to do with the dumbass response from you.

He got us out of horrible trade deals.
He got the pipeline restarted.
He is building the wall.
He has deported illegal aliens.
He has reduced the illegal entry of Mexicans across our border.
He appointed Gorsuch.
He bettered our standing in the world.
He killed 90+ ISIS members.
He made deals with the Chinese.
He bitch-slapped North Korea's little dictator.
He has revitalized the coal industry.
He blasted Syria and at the same time sent a message to the Middle East.
He has appointed an excellent cabinet and staff.
His appointee to HUD found and corrected a half a billion dollar mistake left over from the 0bama regime.

And on and on. Likely, since you seem to be somewhat illiterate, you won't understand what I've posted. So how about that remedial reading classes I suggested to you? Just trying to help.

Hahahaha....Remember, "La La Land" is a movie.

List some.

True

He is building the wall.
No, he still needs congressional approval.

True, and Obama deported 2.5 million. Look it up.

No proof of that.

He appointed Gorsuch.
True, and our taxes are going to skyrocket as welfare rolls explode.

This is fucking fantasy.

Just around 100,000 to go.

What deals?

No, he didn't. He's now asked China to do something.

No, he hasn't done a fucking them for them, either, just promises.

He temporarily disabled an airstrip that was back up and running 24 hours later.

Forgotten Flynn already? His new AG had to recuse himself from the Russian investigation, if you recall. And Bannon has been sidelined. Kellyanne has disappeared and his son-in-law and shoe designer daughter are not qualified.

His appointee to HUD found and corrected a half a billion dollar mistake left over from the 0bama regime.
Nope, debunked by Snopes. FACT CHECK: Did Ben Carson Discover $500 Billion in Accounting Errors at HUD?

Sorry, BedPan.

Regressive liberal gas bag tactics.

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

Your No. 5 is the overwhelming modus operandi for the righties on this board. Nobody knows that better than a liberal who posts here.
Another lie.

Mostly irrelevant nonsense.

Trump has accomplished quite a lot. There are plenty of reasons for us to be happy. I don't expect you to agree, but who the fuck cares about the opinions of a left wing nutter?

Tax Reform- Failed
ObamaCare Repeal - Failed
Immigration Bans - Failed
NAFTA Reform - Failed

I hear even the Russian Hackers are disappointed.

Good luck with your literacy difficulties. Maybe take a remedial reading class or something.

Looks like you have the reading problem. Every item JoeB posted is a fact as of today, April 16.
Oh, let me add something to the list:
Diplomacy - Failed

Another illiterate heard from. How many of you people are out there?

You are the one who can't provide any lists of anything positive Biff has accomplished.

But then again, you are the person who lives in mortal fear your workplace might unionize and they'll pay you a fair wage.

Of course I can, but that has nothing to do with the dumbass response from you.

He is building the wall.
He appointed Gorsuch.

And on and on. Likely, since you seem to be somewhat illiterate, you won't understand what I've posted. So how about that remedial reading classes I suggested to you? Just trying to help.

Hahahaha....Remember, "La La Land" is a movie.

List some.

True

He is building the wall.
No, he still needs congressional approval.

True, and Obama deported 2.5 million. Look it up.

No proof of that.

He appointed Gorsuch.
True, and our taxes are going to skyrocket as welfare rolls explode.

This is fucking fantasy.

Just around 100,000 to go.

What deals?

No, he didn't. He's now asked China to do something.

No, he hasn't done a fucking them for them, either, just promises.

He temporarily disabled an airstrip that was back up and running 24 hours later.

Forgotten Flynn already? His new AG had to recuse himself from the Russian investigation, if you recall. And Bannon has been sidelined. Kellyanne has disappeared and his son-in-law and shoe designer daughter are not qualified.

Nope, debunked by Snopes. FACT CHECK: Did Ben Carson Discover $500 Billion in Accounting Errors at HUD?

Sorry, BedPan.

Didn't expect you to agree. Your lies don't change anything.

Trump has accomplished quite a lot. There are plenty of reasons for us to be happy. I don't expect you to agree, but who the fuck cares about the opinions of a left wing nutter?

Tax Reform- Failed
NAFTA Reform - Failed

Looks like you have the reading problem. Every item JoeB posted is a fact as of today, April 16.
Diplomacy - Failed

Like the sands through the hour glass, so are the illiterates of our days.

Tax Reform- Failed
NAFTA Reform - Failed

Diplomacy - Failed

Roses are red violets are blue ,release your tax returns motha fucker

Tax Reform- Failed
NAFTA Reform - Failed

Diplomacy - Failed

Roses are red violets are blue ,release your tax returns motha fucker

No, fuck off moron.

SWEET IRONY. These Trump Voters FORCED to SELL Their Land to Build The WALL, "We Can't Believe It!"

So now these Trump voters are losing their land to build the wall they voted for...lol.
I guess they believed that Trump sees them differently from Black people, Asians, Hispanics, etc.

Just as the man speaking at about 1:50 notes he and his family have, the folks who will lose their land and easy access to the rest of the U.S. so that the country can build Trump's Wall will will have to learn to live with it. What did these people think? The wall was going to be built down the middle of the Rio Grande, or something?

I suspect that if one were to ask any thus affected Trump voters what they now think about losing their property and the wall's erection, their response will be something that includes the phrase "I didn't think that..." Well, if they are like what many Trump voters, Trump himself too, I won't argue against their assertion that they didn't think for the issue as I understand many Trumpkins and Trump is not what they think, but rather than they simply don't, or don't do so comprehensively prior to speaking and making decisions. Now they will have to live with the consequence of their cognitive inanity and ineptitude. So be it.

And, in other news, hundreds of thousands of folks who spent 18 months licking Hillary Clinton's asshole now devote their days to licking their own wounds.

Carry on.

How many of these stupid threads must the posters of USMB endure ?

Trump just got Neil Gorsuch confirmed to the SCOTUS.

I really could care less what else happens.

When Ginsgurg finally quits imitating a living person.....then it will be even better.

If we get lucky and Breyer keels over soon......it will be fantastic.

How many of these stupid threads must the posters of USMB endure ? Trump just got Neil Gorsuch confirmed to the SCOTUS. I really could care less what else happens.

When Ginsgurg finally quits imitating a living person.....then it will be even better. If we get lucky and Breyer keels over soon......it will be fantastic.

Insofar as the remarks below indicate the limit of what you think is worth caring about, thus thnking about, the answer to your question will, in part, depend on how many threads henceforth you create.

Trump just got Neil Gorsuch confirmed to the SCOTUS.

I really could care less what else happens.

No, he hasn't. TPP was dead before he got there and he has just said he won't change NAFTA after all. FAIL.

The pipeline never really stopped being built.

He is building the wall.

Somehow, I don't think dragging sick women out of their hospital beds is something we should be proud of, but the fact is, the Wall is dead in the water. Seems like all those Red State Yahoos aren't keen on giving up their land.

Most of the world despises us now. So, not really.

Probably not.

You mean the Chinese made him their bitch.

How? Frankly, he's doing the same shit he's always done.

First, coal is still in decline and will be because no one wants to use it. All he's done is make it easier for the coal industry to pollute the environment. LIke I said, man, are you stupid.

That we aren't willing to take any real risks? They already knew that.

Actually, he has the least qualified cabinet, ever.

YOu mean he changed the accounting methods... so not really.

Wow. So you take a pile of fail and try to prop it up. Come to think of it, that kind of describes Trump's life.

Should think before you vote, people. Trump or Clinton. No brainer. Voted McMullin.

194356_600.jpg

Wonder why all the hubbub. Likely, this is a small group of hipsters who live there with deer and beener feeders in their front yards. Fuck them. Build a big beautiful wall. Preferably a hightech wall.

And, in other news, hundreds of thousands of folks who spent 18 months licking Hillary Clinton's asshole now devote their days to licking their own wounds.

Carry on.
no licking involved henry ,,,just smart folks who can tell a real ah like trump from someone presidential and with a great knowledge of foreign affairs ......what we have now is a disaster waiting to happen

Essentially and basically The country is infected with anger and hate. That is what elected this Orange Anus pervert.
get

Forum List

Back