More Stupid Trump Voters now crying at their own choice...

Back in 2010 , you libtards said the same thing when Obama shut down the government, more seats ended up in Congress, removing the batshit crazy, blinkie Pelosi from the speaker.

And in 2012, Obama won easily and increased his margin in the Senate and House.

Now, Midterms are a problem- a distinct weakness in our system, in that they allow the out of power party to vent their spleen while the majority sleeps. But that works against you in 2018.

The reality is, though. Demographics are not your friend, buddy. There aren't enough angry old white people to sustain your party.

2018 Dems retake the House and most of the governors mansions. Here in IL, they are all lining up to be the guy who give Rauner the boot!, 2020 they retake the Senate and the White House. Then we redraw the districts the right way after the 2020 census.

Bye-bye angry assholes in Jesusland.

Liberal talking points once again. Liberals live by the polls(Hillary a sure winner), die by the polls(Hillary a sure Whiner). Butthurt liberals are too funny.

Hillary won by 3 million votes...

But I'm hearing the Russian Hackers are even disappointed with Trump now.

Liberal talking points once again. Liberals live by the polls(Hillary a sure winner), die by the polls(Hillary a sure Whiner). Butthurt liberals are too funny.

Hillary won by 3 million votes...

But I'm hearing the Russian Hackers are even disappointed with Trump now.
blah blah blah, the majority of voters in the majority of states proved that Tump won, get the fuck over it, asshole, or fucking leave the country if you don't like the elections here. Tired of the same old talking points , as you sound like a fucking dead parrot being shocked by 10,000 volts. Just as worthless also.
Also nothing like a liberal who owns 2 houses, and not willing to share any of them with illegal future voters, but the rest of US are(Joe is a fucking hypocrite) and how much Joe is a Bigot and he doesn't even know it. Keep showing US the real you Joe, just like Hillary the slimy, Sickly, crooked vagina candidate did, and why more working blacks and whites moved towards Trump. Yes Joe, you definitely missed out when God was handing out brains.

blaming-russian-hackers-for-dnc-e-mails-like-blaming-videos-politics-1478177630.jpg

More tears for stupid Trump supporters may be on the way:

Trump Threatens Coverage Of Millions If Democrats Won't Negotiate On ACA Repeal | The Huffington Post

President Donald Trump is contemplating a new strategy to get repeal of the Affordable Care Act through Congress: threatening to torpedo insurance for millions of Americans unless Democrats agree to negotiate with him.

In an interview with the Wall Street Journal that appeared on Wednesday, Trump made a warning. If Democrats won’t talk repeal, the president said, Republicans might decide to cut off some subsidies now flowing to health insurers offering coverage through Obamacare’s exchanges.

Trumps strategy is the old National Lampoon....Buy this magazine or we will shoot this dog

Did you buy the magazine?
Millions did...it was one of their biggest sellers

Natlamp73.jpg

I certainly did.

SWEET IRONY. These Trump Voters FORCED to SELL Their Land to Build The WALL, "We Can't Believe It!"

So now these Trump voters are losing their land to build the wall they voted for...lol.
I guess they believed that Trump sees them differently from Black people, Asians, Hispanics, etc.

All of these idiots lost in court...I have no sympathy for them....

When Trump voters weep America laughs at them They deserve any shit that falls on them

Ah, the baby libtard butthurt is still going strong. America is getting great again.
No matter who it pains..
Since Trump became President, i only cry every time i pass a stone or a very small animal....yah,,it really hurts
Do you signal when you pass them?
The orange anus moron said we have the greatest military in the world?? It wasn't great 100 days ago or while Obama was president?? This nitwit can't say he authorized the big bomb? Who tf is running this country ?? His son in law ? His daughter??

SWEET IRONY. These Trump Voters FORCED to SELL Their Land to Build The WALL, "We Can't Believe It!"

So now these Trump voters are losing their land to build the wall they voted for...lol.
I guess they believed that Trump sees them differently from Black people, Asians, Hispanics, etc.

All of these idiots lost in court...I have no sympathy for them....

Lol, CNN. They are probably all fake.

Ah, the baby libtard butthurt is still going strong. America is getting great again.
No matter who it pains..
Since Trump became President, i only cry every time i pass a stone or a very small animal....yah,,it really hurts
The orange anus moron said we have the greatest military in the world?? It wasn't great 100 days ago or while Obama was president?? This nitwit can't say he authorized the big bomb? Who tf is running this country ?? His son in law ? His daughter??

Despite our Obama-caused diminished condition, we are still a decade or more ahead of everyone else. We'll be widening that margin for the duration of Trump's presidency.

I know of no actual REAL Trump voters who would change their vote if the election were held tomorrow. All of us voted for him for a lot of different reasons, and not all of us are going to get what we want. Despite what the left and their fake news like CNN say, we all know that Trump, even in this short time in office, has done more good for this country that anyone else in our lifetime. All that having to fight the immature, vengeful, and irrational opposition by the butthurt left.

Back in 2010 , you libtards said the same thing when Obama shut down the government, more seats ended up in Congress, removing the batshit crazy, blinkie Pelosi from the speaker.

And in 2012, Obama won easily and increased his margin in the Senate and House.

Now, Midterms are a problem- a distinct weakness in our system, in that they allow the out of power party to vent their spleen while the majority sleeps. But that works against you in 2018.

The reality is, though. Demographics are not your friend, buddy. There aren't enough angry old white people to sustain your party.

2018 Dems retake the House and most of the governors mansions. Here in IL, they are all lining up to be the guy who give Rauner the boot!, 2020 they retake the Senate and the White House. Then we redraw the districts the right way after the 2020 census.

Bye-bye angry assholes in Jesusland.

:lmao:

No matter who it pains..
When did Satan say we didn't have the greatest military. He's letting the military run the military instead of the Democrat method of having clueless politicians micro-manage it. You create scenarios in your mind like a frightened girl.

No matter who it pains..

Despite our Obama-caused diminished condition, we are still a decade or more ahead of everyone else. We'll be widening that margin for the duration of Trump's presidency.
Like I've said any accomplishments by this regime will be built on Obamas accomplishments,,You think he'll beat a 4,8 unemployment Yeah it went to 4.7 I know ,,,,,,,,OR how about 75 straight months of triple digit job gains or what of record markets?? I know you as a make believe indy can't admit to anything that made our world better under Obama

I know of no actual REAL Trump voters who would change their vote if the election were held tomorrow. All of us voted for him for a lot of different reasons, and not all of us are going to get what we want. Despite what the left and their fake news like CNN say, we all know that Trump, even in this short time in office, has done more good for this country that anyone else in our lifetime. All that having to fight the immature, vengeful, and irrational opposition by the butthurt left.
pred like dump said ,,,he could shoot someone on 5th ave and your pub friends wouldn't blink an eye How does it feel to be up your parties ass instead of doing the best for our country?,,just curious

No matter who it pains..

Like I've said any accomplishments by this regime will be built on Obamas accomplishments

I enjoy the laughter you so consistently provide.

You think he'll beat a 4,8 unemployment Yeah it went to 4.7 I know ,,,,,,,,OR how about 75 straight months of triple digit job gains or what of record markets?? I know you as a make believe indy can't admit to anything that made our world better under Obama

Pure media fantasy.

You must have missed it, ed. I'm no longer independent. While I am no Republican nor will I ever be, I have as an American dispensed with the Democratic Party altogether. I consider them to be in full opposition to the United States for reasons I have often listed here, and I anxiously await their approaching political destruction.

No matter who it pains..

Like I've said any accomplishments by this regime will be built on Obamas accomplishments,,You think he'll beat a 4,8 unemployment Yeah it went to 4.7 I know ,,,,,,,,OR how about 75 straight months of triple digit job gains or what of record markets?? I know you as a make believe indy can't admit to anything that made our world better under Obama
We've had about a 1.5% percent gdp growth during obie's term so you're selling pure manure.

Like I've said any accomplishments by this regime will be built on Obamas accomplishments

You think he'll beat a 4,8 unemployment Yeah it went to 4.7 I know ,,,,,,,,OR how about 75 straight months of triple digit job gains or what of record markets?? I know you as a make believe indy can't admit to anything that made our world better under Obama

Pure media fantasy.

You must have missed it, ed. I'm no longer independent. While I am no Republican nor will I ever be, I have as an American dispensed with the Democratic Party altogether. I consider them to be in full opposition to the United States for reasons I have often listed here, and I anxiously await their approaching political destruction.
It's good billy knowing I'm on the complete opposite side as you

We've had about a 1.5% percent gdp growth during obie's term so you're selling pure manure.
Is it manure ice that under gwb right before Obama came to our WH we had the greatest recession ever that carried over into Obamas presidency? For fuks sake give Obama the CREDIT he's due

Is it manure ice that under gwb right before Obama came to our WH we had the greatest recession ever that carried over into Obamas presidency? For fuks sake give Obama the CREDIT he's due
A lot of things cause the recession but it's brain dead to pin it all on Bush. Even worse to blame the recession on spending while Obama's doubling down was good for the economy. You're just a hack.

Pure media fantasy.

It's good billy knowing I'm on the complete opposite side as you

The view is much better from up here.

Forum List

Back