More Stupid Trump Voters now crying at their own choice...

I know of no actual REAL Trump voters who would change their vote if the election were held tomorrow. All of us voted for him for a lot of different reasons, and not all of us are going to get what we want. Despite what the left and their fake news like CNN say, we all know that Trump, even in this short time in office, has done more good for this country that anyone else in our lifetime. All that having to fight the immature, vengeful, and irrational opposition by the butthurt left.
pred like dump said ,,,he could shoot someone on 5th ave and your pub friends wouldn't blink an eye How does it feel to be up your parties ass instead of doing the best for our country?,,just curious

Who's dump?
Have you ever typed anything before?
Do you know anything about punctuations, commas or periods?
Do you have any kind of education at all?
What do my drinking buddies have to do with anything?
Do you ever have a coherent thought?
I think you found your niche pred,,,,You seem expert in the correcting of punctuation Keep at it ..Politics are not your strong suit,,,,and education ? U of Cincy grad but must admit my typing needs a lot of help

The only signs of crying I see from Trump voters are the tears of joy for knowing that Crooked Hillary is not President.

The only signs of crying I see from Trump voters are the tears of joy for knowing that Crooked Hillary is not President.
FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP as repubs are laughing on the outside but crying on the inside

FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP as repubs are laughing on the outside but crying on the inside

After that Obama disaster and knowing that Crooked Hillary had the potential to be even more of a disaster the Trump voters are far from crying. In fact they are happy as hell. Any real American would be. Of course if you are a Muslim, Mexican, homosexual, welfare queen, anti gun nut, environmental wacko, Feminazi or any of the other Democrat voting scum you may not be too happy.

SWEET IRONY. These Trump Voters FORCED to SELL Their Land to Build The WALL, "We Can't Believe It!"

So now these Trump voters are losing their land to build the wall they voted for...lol.
I guess they believed that Trump sees them differently from Black people, Asians, Hispanics, etc.

All of these idiots lost in court...I have no sympathy for them....

Lol, CNN. They are probably all fake.

Sorry you didn't get the memo, being as unimportant as you are, but the "fake news" meme has run it's course.

Lol, not as long as CNN is still in the air. They will keep the fake news coming 24/7

I know of no actual REAL Trump voters who would change their vote if the election were held tomorrow. All of us voted for him for a lot of different reasons, and not all of us are going to get what we want. Despite what the left and their fake news like CNN say, we all know that Trump, even in this short time in office, has done more good for this country that anyone else in our lifetime. All that having to fight the immature, vengeful, and irrational opposition by the butthurt left.
pred like dump said ,,,he could shoot someone on 5th ave and your pub friends wouldn't blink an eye How does it feel to be up your parties ass instead of doing the best for our country?,,just curious

Who's dump?
I think you found your niche pred,,,,You seem expert in the correcting of punctuation Keep at it ..Politics are not your strong suit,,,,and education ? U of Cincy grad but must admit my typing needs a lot of help

You just prove that you aren't smart enough to be talking about anything at all.

After that Obama disaster and knowing that Crooked Hillary had the potential to be even more of a disaster the Trump voters are far from crying. In fact they are happy as hell. Any real American would be. Of course if you are a Muslim, Mexican, homosexual, welfare queen, anti gun nut, environmental wacko, Feminazi or any of the other Democrat voting scum you may not be too happy.
flash ,please ,,,,that crooked hillary was nothing but a ctock of shit made up by the same pepole perhaps that made up lets make America great again ,,,,,,,,,Real great by changing every position he ran on

Who's dump?

You just prove that you aren't smart enough to be talking about anything at all.
You're back again??? What didn't I punctuate correctly now?

flash ,please ,,,,that crooked hillary was nothing but a ctock of shit made up by the same pepole perhaps that made up lets make America great again ,,,,,,,,,Real great by changing every position he ran on

The label "Crooked Hillary" was made up but her lies and corruption are all too real.

Who's dump?

Like I said, not smart enough. Thanks for proving it again.

Thats crock of shit and same people Don't want predfan to get on my case

Who's dump?

You don't mind if I keep trying ,,,,to measure up to your standards??

Who's dump?

Starting with a coherent thought would help.

Pred I swear I'm trying,,,,,How's this? How can you support someone who flip flopped on almost everything he ran on? and does he still like Wikki Leaks after what top man in CIA said about them recently?

You keep saying you didn't vote for the clown, but what about those that did, who know see Trump flip-flopping on NATO, expanding the war in Afghanistan, kicking out Assad, and most of his foreign policy.

Pred I swear I'm trying,,,,,How's this? How can you support someone who flip flopped on almost everything he ran on? and does he still like Wikki Leaks after what top man in CIA said about them recently?

I don't support a man who has flip flopped on almost everything he ran on. That only exists in your head. I don't know what Trump thinks about Wikileaks. Ask him.

Pred I swear I'm trying,,,,,How's this? How can you support someone who flip flopped on almost everything he ran on?

They'll stand behind Trump no matter which direction he reverses himself on. They just need a few hours to look up new talking points to support Trumps new position.

You keep saying you didn't vote for the clown, but what about those that did, who know see Trump flip-flopping on NATO, expanding the war in Afghanistan, kicking out Assad, and most of his foreign policy.
You left out going back on what he said about China and him looking for big trouble with NK and their mad man

I don't support a man who has flip flopped on almost everything he ran on. That only exists in your head. I don't know what Trump thinks about Wikileaks. Ask him.
It was on TV for weeks ,,him spouting out how great they were especially helping him out with Clinton

Forum List

Back