More Stupid Trump Voters now crying at their own choice...

The orange anus moron said we have the greatest military in the world?? It wasn't great 100 days ago or while Obama was president?? This nitwit can't say he authorized the big bomb? Who tf is running this country ?? His son in law ? His daughter??

Despite our Obama-caused diminished condition, we are still a decade or more ahead of everyone else. We'll be widening that margin for the duration of Trump's presidency.
Like I've said any accomplishments by this regime will be built on Obamas accomplishments,,You think he'll beat a 4,8 unemployment Yeah it went to 4.7 I know ,,,,,,,,OR how about 75 straight months of triple digit job gains or what of record markets?? I know you as a make believe indy can't admit to anything that made our world better under Obama
We've had about a 1.5% percent gdp growth during obie's term so you're selling pure manure.
Is it manure ice that under gwb right before Obama came to our WH we had the greatest recession ever that carried over into Obamas presidency? For fuks sake give Obama the CREDIT he's due
A lot of things cause the recession but it's brain dead to pin it all on Bush. Even worse to blame the recession on spending while Obama's doubling down was good for the economy. You're just a hack.
You speak with forked tongue ice Don't blame gwb for everything BUT blame obama for everything Seems republicans can't see the forest for the trees

The orange anus moron said we have the greatest military in the world?? It wasn't great 100 days ago or while Obama was president?? This nitwit can't say he authorized the big bomb? Who tf is running this country ?? His son in law ? His daughter??

Despite our Obama-caused diminished condition, we are still a decade or more ahead of everyone else. We'll be widening that margin for the duration of Trump's presidency.
Like I've said any accomplishments by this regime will be built on Obamas accomplishments

I enjoy the laughter you so consistently provide.

You think he'll beat a 4,8 unemployment Yeah it went to 4.7 I know ,,,,,,,,OR how about 75 straight months of triple digit job gains or what of record markets?? I know you as a make believe indy can't admit to anything that made our world better under Obama

Pure media fantasy.

You must have missed it, ed. I'm no longer independent. While I am no Republican nor will I ever be, I have as an American dispensed with the Democratic Party altogether. I consider them to be in full opposition to the United States for reasons I have often listed here, and I anxiously await their approaching political destruction.
It's good billy knowing I'm on the complete opposite side as you

The view is much better from up here.
I'd feel a lot better if this NK thing doesn't escalate and the DOW stops going down 8 or 9 times in the last 11 days,,Will dump blame hill or obama??

Ah, the baby libtard butthurt is still going strong. America is getting great again.
No matter who it pains..
Since Trump became President, i only cry every time i pass a stone or a very small animal....yah,,it really hurts
Do you signal when you pass them?
When did Satan say we didn't have the greatest military. He's letting the military run the military instead of the Democrat method of having clueless politicians micro-manage it. You create scenarios in your mind like a frightened girl.
Hence your ignorance of the military chain of command, you stupid shit.
The Commander in Chief is the Commander in Chief, right or wrong. This country has never and should never cede control of it's military to the military.
Trumpski has done nothing more than abdicate his responsibility as the CinC.

Yeah, trumpski voters are stupid enough to want a military answering only to itself...what a great idea.

SWEET IRONY. These Trump Voters FORCED to SELL Their Land to Build The WALL, "We Can't Believe It!"

So now these Trump voters are losing their land to build the wall they voted for...lol.
I guess they believed that Trump sees them differently from Black people, Asians, Hispanics, etc.

All of these idiots lost in court...I have no sympathy for them....

Lol, CNN. They are probably all fake.

Sorry you didn't get the memo, being as unimportant as you are, but the "fake news" meme has run it's course.

Liberal talking points once again. Liberals live by the polls(Hillary a sure winner), die by the polls(Hillary a sure Whiner). Butthurt liberals are too funny.

Hillary won by 3 million votes...

But I'm hearing the Russian Hackers are even disappointed with Trump now.
blah blah blah, the majority of voters in the majority of states proved that Tump won, get the fuck over it, asshole, or fucking leave the country if you don't like the elections here. Tired of the same old talking points , as you sound like a fucking dead parrot being shocked by 10,000 volts. Just as worthless also.
Also nothing like a liberal who owns 2 houses, and not willing to share any of them with illegal future voters, but the rest of US are(Joe is a fucking hypocrite) and how much Joe is a Bigot and he doesn't even know it. Keep showing US the real you Joe, just like Hillary the slimy, Sickly, crooked vagina candidate did, and why more working blacks and whites moved towards Trump. Yes Joe, you definitely missed out when God was handing out brains.

blaming-russian-hackers-for-dnc-e-mails-like-blaming-videos-politics-1478177630.jpg
Shall I point out your ignorance AND stupidity???...well let's.
blah blah blah, the majority of voters in the majority of states proved that Tump won,
more working blacks and whites moved towards Trump.
Yes Joe, you definitely missed out when God was handing out brains.

Just so you know, the majority of voters in any state voted for this traitor in chief.
Working Black people overwhelmingly didn't vote for this traitor in chief.

Obviously God decided not to waste a brain on you...

No matter who it pains..
Since Trump became President, i only cry every time i pass a stone or a very small animal....yah,,it really hurts
When did Satan say we didn't have the greatest military. He's letting the military run the military instead of the Democrat method of having clueless politicians micro-manage it. You create scenarios in your mind like a frightened girl.
The Commander in Chief is the Commander in Chief, right or wrong. This country has never and should never cede control of it's military to the military.

Yeah, trumpski voters are stupid enough to want a military answering only to itself...what a great idea.
I was obviously talking about day to day operations, you stupid pile of useless offal!

Liberal talking points once again. Liberals live by the polls(Hillary a sure winner), die by the polls(Hillary a sure Whiner). Butthurt liberals are too funny.

blah blah blah, the majority of voters in the majority of states proved that Tump won, get the fuck over it, asshole, or fucking leave the country if you don't like the elections here. Tired of the same old talking points , as you sound like a fucking dead parrot being shocked by 10,000 volts. Just as worthless also.
Also nothing like a liberal who owns 2 houses, and not willing to share any of them with illegal future voters, but the rest of US are(Joe is a fucking hypocrite) and how much Joe is a Bigot and he doesn't even know it. Keep showing US the real you Joe, just like Hillary the slimy, Sickly, crooked vagina candidate did, and why more working blacks and whites moved towards Trump. Yes Joe, you definitely missed out when God was handing out brains.

blaming-russian-hackers-for-dnc-e-mails-like-blaming-videos-politics-1478177630.jpg
blah blah blah, the majority of voters in the majority of states proved that Tump won,

Just so you know, the majority of voters in any state voted for this traitor in chief.

Oh blow it out your ass you racist maggot.

I was obviously talking about day to day operations, you stupid pile of useless offal!
Well either you are extraordinarily stupid or just the garden variety stupid...which is it???

He's letting the military run the military instead of the Democrat method of having clueless politicians micro-manage it.

Being that no Democrat mico-managed the military and you have no supporting link...it's safe to label you a ignorant sack of shit...

More "fake news" fakes hurting your wittle feelings???
There's some cheap American land for sale on the Mexican side of the border, why don't you head on down and buy some...lol.

More "fake news" fakes hurting your wittle feelings???
There's some cheap American land for sale on the Mexican side of the border, why don't you head on down and buy some...lol.
See above, you stupid racist.

Well either you are extraordinarily stupid or just the garden variety stupid...which is it???

He's letting the military run the military instead of the Democrat method of having clueless politicians micro-manage it.

Being that no Democrat mico-managed the military and you have no supporting link...it's safe to label you a ignorant sack of shit...
Don't bring your family members into this. Democrat politicians always micro-manage the military, going back to Vietnam. Getting out of Iraq so soon was against most military advice but it was the political aim Obama ran on.

More stupid trump voters Part 2...
NTk1YTM3NzNhOCMvZ3BhUVYwSV9vOGVXeXBGekN1ekFrMEJGZVpzPS8xMDh4MzgzOjQ5NTF4Mjg1Ny8xNjAweDkwMC9maWx0ZXJzOmZvcm1hdChqcGVnKTpxdWFsaXR5KDgwKS9odHRwczovL3MzLmFtYXpvbmF3cy5jb20vcG9saWN5bWljLWltYWdlcy83bzljcWJhbnVkOWNocWp6YXpkNXkzcDV4ZTd0OHRvdXV3ZHo3Zm5wZG12aGpmaXdoZjgwY3ZvNTJvcmV3ZXdjLmpwZw.jpg

Roberto Beristain, father of American citizens, Indiana business owner and husband of a woman who voted for Donald Trump, was deported to Mexico late Tuesday night for being an undocumented immigrant.

The traumatic developments have changed his wife's tune. "I wish I didn't vote at all," Helen Beristain told the South Bend Tribune after her husband's detention in March.
ICE covertly deported him at night without notifying other involved parties and before the immigration judges had a chance to issue rulings.

A Trump voter's undocumented husband was just deported to Mexico

Don't bring your family members into this. Democrat politicians always micro-manage the military, going back to Vietnam. Getting out of Iraq so soon was against most military advice but it was the political aim Obama ran on.
gwb had nothing to do with our troop removal? how disingenuous of you

So you use civilian oversight of the military and the Commander in Chief performing as the CinC in Vietnam and Iraq as examples of micro-managing???...lol...

Didn't I already tell you that you are stupid???...lol.
In war time and during military police actions the CinC is the final authority to decide military operations.
Please go pass a civics course somewhere...

The people that would be hurt the most by the Trumpcare were the very coal miners that thought he was going to bring their jobs back. When you are that stupid and ignorant, the first con man that comes along is going to take all you have, even if it is just a little. The worst crime you can commit against your children is ignorance.
Basically. I'm just patiently waiting for the pain to hit these fools.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
In a way, it will be delicious to watch them cry...tho they will do anything to not blame themselves for voting for the orange cheeto.

So you use civilian oversight of the military and the Commander in Chief performing as the CinC in Vietnam and Iraq as examples of micro-managing???...lol...

In war time and during military police actions the CinC is the final authority to decide military operations.
No, that's not what I said. The function of the CiC was not the point, even gave you and example. You're just a dumb racist and can't see beyond black and white. I'd hate to live in your simple world.

No, that's not what I said. The function of the CiC was not the point, even gave you and example. You're just a dumb racist and can't see beyond black and white. I'd hate to live in your simple world.
ice but right now you're living in trump world..How much worse can it be?? Flip flops ,,WW3 with NK not authorizing dropping of the big bomb CIA director bashes trump favorite Wikki Leaks? etc etc

In other words every one of your posts have been rebutted with facts and you are mad that you have been outed as an idiot...ok.

More stupid trump voters Part 2...
NTk1YTM3NzNhOCMvZ3BhUVYwSV9vOGVXeXBGekN1ekFrMEJGZVpzPS8xMDh4MzgzOjQ5NTF4Mjg1Ny8xNjAweDkwMC9maWx0ZXJzOmZvcm1hdChqcGVnKTpxdWFsaXR5KDgwKS9odHRwczovL3MzLmFtYXpvbmF3cy5jb20vcG9saWN5bWljLWltYWdlcy83bzljcWJhbnVkOWNocWp6YXpkNXkzcDV4ZTd0OHRvdXV3ZHo3Zm5wZG12aGpmaXdoZjgwY3ZvNTJvcmV3ZXdjLmpwZw.jpg

Roberto Beristain, father of American citizens, Indiana business owner and husband of a woman who voted for Donald Trump, was deported to Mexico late Tuesday night for being an undocumented immigrant.

The traumatic developments have changed his wife's tune. "I wish I didn't vote at all," Helen Beristain told the South Bend Tribune after her husband's detention in March.
ICE covertly deported him at night without notifying other involved parties and before the immigration judges had a chance to issue rulings.

A Trump voter's undocumented husband was just deported to Mexico
He had a removal order in 2000 and chose to ignore it. Whose fault is that?

I know of no actual REAL Trump voters who would change their vote if the election were held tomorrow. All of us voted for him for a lot of different reasons, and not all of us are going to get what we want. Despite what the left and their fake news like CNN say, we all know that Trump, even in this short time in office, has done more good for this country that anyone else in our lifetime. All that having to fight the immature, vengeful, and irrational opposition by the butthurt left.
pred like dump said ,,,he could shoot someone on 5th ave and your pub friends wouldn't blink an eye How does it feel to be up your parties ass instead of doing the best for our country?,,just curious

Who's dump?
Have you ever typed anything before?
Do you know anything about punctuations, commas or periods?
Do you have any kind of education at all?
What do my drinking buddies have to do with anything?
Do you ever have a coherent thought?

Forum List

Back