More stupidity out of Donald Trump's mouth

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
When interviewed by The New York Times Magazine Trump was asked where the most dangerous place in the world was. He replied Oakland & Ferguson were some of the most dangerous places in the world.
I DO NOT have a link. The interviewee, Robert Draper, was on Meet the Press today.

So this is where Donald chooses to go when given the opportunity to show he has a grasp on international issues & geopolitical hot spots?
Seriously? Is he really this God damn stupid?
Pandering to minorities is definitely not appropriate but neither is throwing them under the bus. The question was not about dangerous cities in America or racial strife but that is where he went. The question was a follow up to "Had he ever been to Iraq"
I am a white middle aged male and I would not be afraid to walk down any street in Oakland or Ferguson. There are plenty of places around the world I wouldn't be caught dead in.

What was he thinking? Do we have domestic problems? Absolutely but that was not the question. This is the kind of amateur bullshit mistakes that will elect Hillary Clinton president.

When interviewed by The New York Times Magazine Trump was asked where the most dangerous place in the world was. He replied Oakland & Ferguson were some of the most dangerous places in the world.
I DO NOT have a link. The interviewee, Robert Draper, was on Meet the Press today.

So this is where Donald chooses to go when given the opportunity to show he has a grasp on international issues & geopolitical hot spots?
Pandering to minorities is definitely not appropriate but neither is throwing them under the bus. The question was not about dangerous cities in America or racial strife but that is where he went. The question was a follow up to "Had he ever been to Iraq"
I am a white middle aged male and I would not be afraid to walk down any street in Oakland or Ferguson. There are plenty of places around the world I wouldn't be caught dead in.

What was he thinking? Do we have domestic problems? Absolutely but that was not the question. This is the kind of amateur bullshit mistakes that will elect Hillary Clinton president.
Trump's comment wasn't directed at you gramps. It was for the mouth breathing retards he relies on for votes.

What's the big deal? So Trump's apology tour that began with Megan Kelly continues. It isn't like he is any different than others that ran for president.

• Banned

Trump's comment wasn't directed at you gramps. It was for the mouth breathing retards he relies on for votes.
I believe he was unsure of what would be considered an appropriate answer and rather than getting it wrong he defaulted to a known Hotspot at home.
Edit: I misread your post.

Proof that "media matters" (we monitor only conservative speech) never sleeps. Let it go lefties, this constant sniping at out of context junk only makes you look stupider.

Gosh, you aren't a Trump supporter, you're a Hillerette. That was really cleaver, you totally had me totally fooled

Gosh, you aren't a Trump supporter, you're a Hillerette. That was really cleaver, you totally had me totally fooled
I wanted Cruz gone. I've already won. Trump was the best GOP candidate, just not for the reasons the low-life morons who worship him think so.

I wanted Cruz gone. I've already won. Trump was the best GOP candidate, just not for the reasons the low-life morons who worship him think so.

Yes, because you want Hillary to win. I don't agree with your view that he was the easiest to beat. I think you should have supported Jeb for that. States will flip in both directions between red and blue. With the advantage Democrats have in population, you want a safe campaign with a traditional Republican RINO pick, you've been cleaning Republican clocks with that

Yes, because you want Hillary to win. I don't agree with your view that he was the easiest to beat. I think you should have supported Jeb for that. States will flip in both directions between red and blue. With the advantage Democrats have in population, you want a safe campaign with a traditional Republican RINO pick, you've been cleaning Republican clocks with that
Trump was not the easiest to beat. It's weird that you seem to think some other of those nutjob GOP clowns in the race would have had a better chance. Maybe Kasich.

If you're not afraid to walk down the streets of Oakland or Ferguson, you are most definitely more than a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

I'm sure you are eager to stroll around the streets on the Southside of Chicago, St. Louis, Detroit....

For one, I am PROUD and THRILLED that we have a strong candidate who candidly looks at America, identifies problems and is not afraid to point them out.

If you consider that stupid, you most certainly are a Bernie Sanders minion.

Trump was not the easiest to beat. It's weird that you seem to think some other of those nutjob GOP clowns in the race would have had a better chance. Maybe Kasich.

Strawman, that isn't what I said, I said others were easier to beat. How did you not get that? Maybe you need to go back and practice more on your reader

Strawman, that isn't what I said, I said others were easier to beat. How did you not get that? Maybe you need to go back and practice more on your reader
You're the one who keeps saying the only reason I would support Trump is so that Hillary can beat him. And now you've made us have this same exact conversation for the 50th time.

Forum List

Back