More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are 93 percent of the rest of us blacks. Just understand that you are part of the race who has received welfare for 242 years and deal with it.
Black African babysitters!
Make me laugh!

Are you really this ignorant? What is so funny or unbelievable about a Black sitter? I have 3 nieces and a granddaughter who all earn money doing it on weekends, and they all have classmates doing the same.
We use Mexicans or Jamaicans...string family values and no spending hours on the phone with the guy they’re having an affair with.

So you don't use white teenage girls.
Someone with your credentials caves so easily.
Is your Masters in Community Uprisings?

Ethnic studies.

Underwater basket weaving is a serious course of study in comparison.

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

What would have happened if he was black ?

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.

You are such a loser.

You do realize most black people killed by cops are killed by black cops?

Make me laugh!

Are you really this ignorant? What is so funny or unbelievable about a Black sitter? I have 3 nieces and a granddaughter who all earn money doing it on weekends, and they all have classmates doing the same.
We use Mexicans or Jamaicans...string family values and no spending hours on the phone with the guy they’re having an affair with.

Ethnic studies.

ethnic studies is the degree that mentally ill people are given.
Then they go to work either in education, or child welfare.

Make me laugh!

Ethnic studies.

Aka Racism Intellectualized.

How are those 2 stories comparable in any way? That woman wasnt fighting with the cops.
Wait..I thought Blue Lives Matter and it was almost impossible to arrest and charge an officer for shooting people? Minneapolis police officer Mohamed Noor arrested in Justine Damond shooting death.

upload_2019-1-21_12-3-38.png

But when a white women get's killed. We get

upload_2019-1-21_12-5-4.png

Translation: She's a slim. She's relatively young. She's white. She's blond and most white men would say she's attractive.

If she was black we'd know her whole criminal history by now along with a mugshot but there's none of that cause she's a white woman. Why didn't she comply? It was dark out. How was the officer supposed to know she wasn't armed!?! I'm so thankful he is safe

But

DFSjU0tVoAArbeO.jpg

The police shot this 7yr old in the head while sleeping on her grandmother's couch while raiding the wrong house!

So are 93 percent of the rest of us blacks. Just understand that you are part of the race who has received welfare for 242 years and deal with it.
Make me laugh!

It's in destroying racist white talking points online.

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.

You are such a loser.

You do realize most black people killed by cops are killed by black cops?

You do realize that's not true.

Make me laugh!

Too for you bad I actually know your neighborhoods.

You don't, but I do know yours.

They're nice, right?

They're nice, right?

No.

They are full of prescription drug addled people with a pill in one hand and a glass of whiskey in the other.

They're nice, right?

No.

They are full of prescription drug addled people with a pill in one hand and a glass of whiskey in the other.
Your description is innacurate and quite unrealistic.

They're nice, right?

No.

Your description is innacurate and quite unrealistic.

Nah, it's true.

Trump is getting lynched for winning how is that privileged?

Trump is not being lynched.

DERP

Fucking liar.

Black people ran/run Flint - you lie,

Leftists stage an attempted coup - you lie.

There is a pattern with you.

Go study the decisions that created the situation..

Black people made those decisions.

Corruption and mismanagment for decades.

Go study the decisions that created the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back