More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
[
You do realize that's not true.

You do realize that most people killed by the police are white, right racist?

We aren't courting whites killed in armed standoffs and mass shootings racist.

We are talking about unarmed blacks.

Besides your claim supports my argument about unjustified use of deadly force by police.

Damn shame you don't care enough for white people to let them get slaughtered by police like that.

All you have to do is to ask a white rube if he would rather be black or white.
Deafening silence.

So, from your perspective as a racist fuck, all black people wish they were white? :doubt:
No ms zero college foul mouth.
I thought it was the white rubes who were racist?
Assuming you are white, would you rather be black?
That's all I'm asking.
Ever been pulled over 2 x a week?

You think I don’t discuss this with Black face to face!
You’re so wrong.
I believe in equal educational and equal opportunity for all American citizens.
It’s interesting that I never have to discuss with Jamaicans what’s important: they wouldn’t be caught dead being unemployed.

The problem with your racist claim is 2 fold. 1. Jamaicans are black. 2. Blacks have a 6.8 percent unemployment rate. 93.2 percent are employed.
My point is that Jamaicans are Black and don’t live to suck Welfare dry.
The unemployed Jamaicans are working as babysitters and housekeepers.
The issue is that they’re working.

So are 93 percent of the rest of us blacks. Just understand that you are part of the race who has received welfare for 242 years and deal with it.
Black African babysitters!
Make me laugh!

Are you really this ignorant? What is so funny or unbelievable about a Black sitter? I have 3 nieces and a granddaughter who all earn money doing it on weekends, and they all have classmates doing the same.
Some of my best friends are black too!!!

I don’t know any white supremest cops personally, and I know a lot.
That's because your white.
I
The black cops I know also have to enforce the law. If something comes up, they are all called and respond. If they are not quick enough, that becomes a problem too.
You're babbling. This is just one of them thing white people write because they think they have to write something. That's just babble.
https://psmag.com/social-justice/black-cops-are-just-as-likely-as-whites-to-kill-black-suspects

"we find that nonwhite officers kill both black and Latino suspects at significantly higher rates than white officers,"

Here we have a white man who resists arrests for a minute, fights with a cop, steals the baton and then robs the cop car and spens off and all this without a shot being fired.

I'm not even gonna say what would have happened if he was black because that's too easy.

But this is why all this "Police need more training" "Police fear black people"

The police don't fear black people or need more training

All that "They fear us" plays to black people's ego "O. Shit !! They fear me !! I'm a real man. They're scared of me"

No. The police know they have system to shut down any black person so when they step out of that car. The police are very calm. They know how not shoot to whites.

This is a black man who fought HARD and was never shot. Stop being a racist. It gets old.

Oh right Okay lol

So black people should be thankful that we don't get our brains blown out by in any altercation by cops ?

We should be thankful that some police know how to do there job ?

The police are not there to blast unarmed citizens

Plus I did not see any serious resistance from this guy so I would even say this was good example.

Besides pointing to one or two examples is like me pointing Stevie Wonder money n then claiming there's no disadvantages in being blind

You didnt see any resistance?! The judge said she would have been in the right to shoot him. Anyway, you dont need to continue believing in your racist conspiracy theory now that youve been shown video proof that it isnt true.
of course the judge is gonna say the blk man should have been killed.

Of course the judge is gonna say that. We live in a system of white supremacy. I did not see any resistance at all

Even a black judge would say that

Black women falsely accuse black men also. And white men for the matter.
OK. Name them. Not just one or two. Name as many I named

That is name these black women who falsely accused white men of rape and the white man went down and did time and I'll do the same for white women lying and let's see who wins...eh ?

• Harvey Weinstein will never see the inside of a jail cell
  • Chartlie Sheen will never see the inside of a jail cell
  • Keven Spacey will never see the inside of a jail cell
  • Louis C K will never see the inside of a jail cell
  • Dustin Hoffman will never see the inside of a jail cell
If you understand how systematic white supremacy works, you won’t be surprised that Bill Cosby is sitting in prison, and Harvey Weinstein is having charges dropped as we speak. White supremacy is all about staying on CODE. (Black people need to learn this)

Those white dudes might end up paying off a few civil suits, but other than that NOTHING is gonna happen to them. White rapists are protected

Where as we get this

KVL2tRhkJyXO-kxir6hhEFmP2apNfTqTKusdM_MRUus5GEKEg6MXmN3mfAEi3s_LE4jTjNkYxv4vvcNYnAcwWKsq8rhXNRhP7bmSSJJyb_AtOMc2gg5BVHaVBpw_byjDlMlr-dn8T3Th8F7xg3fvYQt0gW3j9t2aMquEGAkM1O3h1HhBiSdk387e4PjROuVDwHHQ6hqkmHE1XjgXuANeeodm64axHp_y5GZdeGWrY2W-36gJVcyhSDXg78hxKrobRoTMRwOi9zAkFJhBLUGKCviihir4na2ha5GLvx6p-qZDlE8ltuGUW49SjHEj7syttv2iagWpJ5jX3CCNVH9Qcyr9SzoVup6yPhZPdDJBapWrnwDwbuqIHhuKmfvPQtuNIAQnr3u5iXT240nQ0HKOkmxX-CCS76yfcevAX59j66kE2Gl2NZhztaHtvDaXgq5BPdk-ElM3H8e43z1qiE3yz9O2vHa1RQ5ZYLMaZeODk2ed1qj5ESjJvvnnQGyTmTDejpR_1JOyM5_tgTmKhXdVJLsuuWHA16OR8gc6GYizIoAX-uAp--gSCi_gFrNqsM6WS8GXs35I0gYc8lXsSC_S4QZ3syP3rnFaY_9dejYHm46XfBIeaoJ4eQ7YRSsT5FPnnI0pYV8aQznGUG4e3zQyaAfn=w510-h361-no

That you assume this is racial, shows what you are focused, on, not anything relevant to these individual or category of crime.
The fk you talking about ? I just gave you examples of white women lying about raped by black men and then you say that I'm assuming this is racial.

Think before you type.
The only case I have read about a black female falsely reporting a rape was Tawana Brawley. Any false reporting is wrong. There are far too many rapists who are not prosecuted for the actual crime.

That is name these black women who falsely accused white men of rape and the white man went down and did time and I'll do the same for white women lying and let's see who wins...eh ?

If you understand how systematic white supremacy works, you won’t be surprised that Bill Cosby is sitting in prison, and Harvey Weinstein is having charges dropped as we speak. White supremacy is all about staying on CODE. (Black people need to learn this)

Those white dudes might end up paying off a few civil suits, but other than that NOTHING is gonna happen to them. White rapists are protected

Where as we get this

KVL2tRhkJyXO-kxir6hhEFmP2apNfTqTKusdM_MRUus5GEKEg6MXmN3mfAEi3s_LE4jTjNkYxv4vvcNYnAcwWKsq8rhXNRhP7bmSSJJyb_AtOMc2gg5BVHaVBpw_byjDlMlr-dn8T3Th8F7xg3fvYQt0gW3j9t2aMquEGAkM1O3h1HhBiSdk387e4PjROuVDwHHQ6hqkmHE1XjgXuANeeodm64axHp_y5GZdeGWrY2W-36gJVcyhSDXg78hxKrobRoTMRwOi9zAkFJhBLUGKCviihir4na2ha5GLvx6p-qZDlE8ltuGUW49SjHEj7syttv2iagWpJ5jX3CCNVH9Qcyr9SzoVup6yPhZPdDJBapWrnwDwbuqIHhuKmfvPQtuNIAQnr3u5iXT240nQ0HKOkmxX-CCS76yfcevAX59j66kE2Gl2NZhztaHtvDaXgq5BPdk-ElM3H8e43z1qiE3yz9O2vHa1RQ5ZYLMaZeODk2ed1qj5ESjJvvnnQGyTmTDejpR_1JOyM5_tgTmKhXdVJLsuuWHA16OR8gc6GYizIoAX-uAp--gSCi_gFrNqsM6WS8GXs35I0gYc8lXsSC_S4QZ3syP3rnFaY_9dejYHm46XfBIeaoJ4eQ7YRSsT5FPnnI0pYV8aQznGUG4e3zQyaAfn=w510-h361-no

That you assume this is racial, shows what you are focused, on, not anything relevant to these individual or category of crime.
The fk you talking about ? I just gave you examples of white women lying about raped by black men and then you say that I'm assuming this is racial.

Think before you type.
The only case I have read about a black female falsely reporting a rape was Tawana Brawley. Any false reporting is wrong. There are far too many rapists who are not prosecuted for the actual crime.
Duke lacrosse team too. Who keeps track of false rape accusations? I still easily came up with 2.

The problem with your racist claim is 2 fold. 1. Jamaicans are black. 2. Blacks have a 6.8 percent unemployment rate. 93.2 percent are employed.
My point is that Jamaicans are Black and don’t live to suck Welfare dry.
The unemployed Jamaicans are working as babysitters and housekeepers.
The issue is that they’re working.

So are 93 percent of the rest of us blacks. Just understand that you are part of the race who has received welfare for 242 years and deal with it.
Black African babysitters!
Make me laugh!

Are you really this ignorant? What is so funny or unbelievable about a Black sitter? I have 3 nieces and a granddaughter who all earn money doing it on weekends, and they all have classmates doing the same.
Some of my best friends are black too!!!

Well, ok then.

Where as we get this

Think before you type.
Duke lacrosse team too. Who keeps track of false rape accusations? I still easily came up with 2.

Essen came up with more and did so easier.

Where as we get this

Think before you type.

All he did was throw out names of people who have never been convicted of rape. Hell, most of his list havent even been charged with a crime. What exactly should Louie CK be charged with?

Here we have a white man who resists arrests for a minute, fights with a cop, steals the baton and then robs the cop car and spens off and all this without a shot being fired.

I'm not even gonna say what would have happened if he was black because that's too easy.

But this is why all this "Police need more training" "Police fear black people"

The police don't fear black people or need more training

All that "They fear us" plays to black people's ego "O. Shit !! They fear me !! I'm a real man. They're scared of me"

No. The police know they have system to shut down any black person so when they step out of that car. The police are very calm. They know how not shoot to whites.

This is a black man who fought HARD and was never shot. Stop being a racist. It gets old.

Oh right Okay lol

So black people should be thankful that we don't get our brains blown out by in any altercation by cops ?

Plus I did not see any serious resistance from this guy so I would even say this was good example.

Besides pointing to one or two examples is like me pointing Stevie Wonder money n then claiming there's no disadvantages in being blind

You didnt see any resistance?! The judge said she would have been in the right to shoot him. Anyway, you dont need to continue believing in your racist conspiracy theory now that youve been shown video proof that it isnt true.

Of course the judge is gonna say that. We live in a system of white supremacy. I did not see any resistance at all

Educated Blacks don’t have many kind words for the “Reparations” crowd.

Where as we get this

Think before you type.

Yes, we know...more bullshit.

I
The black cops I know also have to enforce the law. If something comes up, they are all called and respond. If they are not quick enough, that becomes a problem too.
You're babbling. This is just one of them thing white people write because they think they have to write something. That's just babble.
https://psmag.com/social-justice/black-cops-are-just-as-likely-as-whites-to-kill-black-suspects

"we find that nonwhite officers kill both black and Latino suspects at significantly higher rates than white officers,"

You are not happy either way, and an expert because you’re black. Nobody cares. I’m blue, and work with other black cops. They don’t appreciate you either, and don’t think you’re kin. We have no problem. We have each other’s backs. Don’t want cops in your life, handle your problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No ms zero college foul mouth.
I thought it was the white rubes who were racist?

You lack the capacity for thought.

You spew hatred at the race your massahs told you to hate.

Assuming you are white, would you rather be black?
That's all I'm asking.
Ever been pulled over 2 x a week?

I'm content to be who I am.

How pathetic that you are not.

But then, who would want to be an ignorant racist like you?

That depends on the definition of "educated."

During my doctoral program, I ran across several black graduate students in "ethnic studies" and other such non-majors who were as hate filled and ignorant as Paul Essien - small minded turds who could not construct a proper sentence who demanded masters or doctoral degrees because they were black and filled with hatred.

I would not be surprised at all if this moron Essien is working on a masters in "hate whitey" as we speak.

Last edited:
I hear Trump is issuing an Executive Order making slavery legal again for the first time in 154 years, but this time only Liberal/Progressive Race Baiters are at risk!

That depends on the definition of "educated."

During my doctoral program, I ran across several black graduate students in "ethic studies" and other such non-majors who were as hate filled and ignorant as Paul Essien - small minded turds who could not construct a proper sentence who demanded masters or doctoral degrees because they were black and filled with hatred.

I would not be surprised at all if this moron Essien is working on a masters in "hate whitey" as we speak.
They don’t fit my definition of educated; what they are is indoctrinated.

Oh right Okay lol

Really?

Should there be reparations for African Americans? Scholars tackle the topic at Monday panel

What did you say?

We demand reparations for past and continuing harms. The government, responsible corporations and other institutions that have profited off of the harm they have inflicted on Black people — from colonialism to slavery through food and housing redlining, mass incarceration, and surveillance — must repair the harm done.

Reparations - The Movement for Black Lives

Members of the United Front
Black Alliance for Just Immigration
Black Youth Project 100 (BYP100)
Project South
Southerners On New Ground
Philadelphia Student Union
Alliance for Educational Justice
Black Lives Matter Network
Dream Defenders
Baltimore Bloc
Freedom Inc.
Organization for Black Struggle
BlackBird
Highlander Research and Education Center
Million Hoodies Movement for Justice
The National Conference of Black Lawyers
Black Women’s Blueprint
Ella Baker Center for Human Rights
SpiritHouse Inc.
The Worker’s Center for Racial Justice
The BlackOut Collective
Open Democracy Project at Crescent City Media Group
National Black Food and Justice Alliance
Coleman Advocates for Children and Youth
Dignity and Power Now
Center for Media Justice
Environmental Justice Advocates of Minnesota
BIG: Blacks in Green
Mothers Against Police Brutality

Endorsing Organizations
Color of Change
Black Leadership Organizing Collaborative
Black Liberation Collective
Black Organizing for Leadership & Dignity
Mijente
FIERCE
ONE DC
Center for Constitutional Rights
The Provisional Government of the Republic of New Afrika
Freedom Road Socialist Organization
Central Illinois CBTU
Racial Justice Action Center (RJAC)
Solutions Not Punishment Coalition (Snap Co.)
Causa Justa Just Cause
National Black Justice Coalition
Brooklyn Community Bail Fund
FUREE (Families United for Racial and Economic Equality)
Girls for Gender Equity
ArchCity Defenders
Enlace
The National Committee for Responsive Philanthropy
Women of Color Network, Inc.
Right To The City
Freedom Side
Jobs With Justice
Philly Coalition for REAL Justice
Race Forward
Center for Social Inclusion
Center For Third World Organizing
PICO’s Live Free Campaign
Southeast Asian Freedom Network
National Economic & Social Rights Initiative
Center for Popular Democracy
Chicago Anti-Eviction Campaign
Picture The Homeless
Project NIA
Community Justice Network for Youth
Institute of the Black World 21st Century
National African American Reparations Commission
Brooklyn Movement Center
The Truth Telling Project
New York State Prisoner Justice Network
Good Jobs Now
The Ordinary People’s Society
People’s Justice Project
Missourians Organizing for Reform and Empowerment
Urban Youth Collaborative
European Reparations Commission (ERC)
Showing Up for Racial Justice (SURJ)
Direct Action for Rights and Equality (DARE)
PolicyLink
Minnesota Voice
Fellowship of Reconciliation, USA
North Star Fund
James and Grace Lee Boggs Center to Nurture Community Leadership
Breakthrough
Jews for Palestinian Right of Return
Ferguson Response Network
Democratic Socialists of America
National Lawyer’s Guild
Citizen Action of New York
Jewish Voice for Peace
Working Families Party: People of Color Caucus
Queer Palestinian Empowerment Network
New York Communities for Change
The Power Shift Network
US Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation
Ashoka Changemakers
Partnership for Working Families
Wildfire Project
Prison Action Network

Endorsing Organizations (continued) - The Movement for Black Lives

You are wrong. As usual.

I

You are not happy either way, and an expert because you’re black. Nobody cares. I’m blue, and work with other black cops. They don’t appreciate you either, and don’t think you’re kin. We have no problem. We have each other’s backs. Don’t want cops in your life, handle your problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I am an expert on being black because I am black. I know black cops too. Now shut up and work on the massive problems that exist in the white community. You are another example of the racism in police departments in this country.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back