More than 2 mill of Hill's tweets are fake and she's buying her fb fan base

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
She's just so special:

"
  • Two different online audit tools say no more than 44 per cent of Hillary's 3.6 million Twitter fans are real people who participate in the platform
  • The newly minted presidential candidate is fending off accusations that her Facebook page is full of fake 'likes'
  • Her Facebook fan base includes more people from Baghdad, Iraq than any US city
  • When she was secretary of state, her agency paid $630,000 to bulk up its Facebook likes "

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3038621/More-2-MILLION-Hillary-Clinton-s-Twitter-followers-fake-never-tweet.html#ixzz3XIrSR3sB

I got a twitter account and subscribed to some right wing politicians' tweets. I never tweet myself, or respond to tweets. That makes me an "inactive" user. That does not mean I am not actively reading the tweets to which I have subscribed.

It just seems stupid to me to tweet back to a celebrity.

I have a Facebook account but have never posted to it. I only have it because the only way to log on to some sites is with a Facbook logon. Very annoying.

From Daily Mail headline: More than 2 MILLION of Hillary Clinton's Twitter followers are fake or never tweet

You left that part out, koshergrl.

Think an audit of Facebook found millions and millions of fake accounts, wouldn't be surprised if twitter follows suit. Gotta jack those rates with fake numbers...

Criminals behave criminally Esmeralda
You are the one behaving criminally. The Daily Mail is a rag, not a recognized and valid news source. Using it as a source of news is not much better than using the National Inquirer as one. The Daily Mail is a tabloid.

Don't cry, Esmeralda. You'll cry, then that will make me cry, and pretty soon Statist and all the other idiots will be crying too.

You are the one behaving criminally. The Daily Mail is a rag, not a recognized and valid news source. Using it as a source of news is not much better than using the National Inquirer as one. The Daily Mail is a tabloid.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
You can laugh like a fucking hyena all day and night. The Daily Mail is a tabloid. You've never been out of your backyard. I've spent a great deal of time in the UK. You are quoting a tabloid as if it is a reliable news source.

As well, I'm tired of this contact with you. You are a nut case and a dimwit. Don't expect any more responses from me. You are back on ignore.

StatusPeople.com, the oldest publicly available Twitter-auditing tool, reports that 44 per cent of the former secretary of state's followers are 'good'; 15 per cent are 'fake'; and 41 per cent are 'inactive,' meaning that they never tweet or reply to any tweets.
SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO
2790CFB400000578-3038621-image-a-1_1429025530088.jpg

FAKERS: According to one popular online audit tool, only 44 per cent of Hillary Clinton's Twitter followers are real people who participate on the social media platform

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3038621/More-2-MILLION-Hillary-Clinton-s-Twitter-followers-fake-never-tweet.html#ixzz3XKBqGmNj

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
You can laugh like a fucking hyena all day and night. The Daily Mail is a tabloid. You've never been out of your backyard. I've spent a great deal of time in the UK. You are quoting a tabloid as if it is a reliable news source.

As well, I'm tired of this contact with you. You are a nut case and a dimwit. Don't expect any more responses from me. You are back on ignore.
I accept your surrender, fruitcake. But I told you to stop crying.

Now I'm kind of crying too.

mila-kunis-laugh-cry.gif

Forum List

Back