More than 20 dead after shooting at Sutherland Springs church

They just said he had a Ruger assault rifle.

If a person puts that they care about social issues they are ANTIFA?

Good lord stop the fucking madness! You can't care about people without being ANTIFA?????

Not social ISSUES....social ACTION.

View attachment 158823

Holy shit, are you dense? Just because someone cares about the environment and social issues doesn't mean they are ANTIFA and are going to shoot up a church.

He's a white male, from a small town, mid 20's, ex-military, religious, and former Bible School teacher. That says a WHOLE lot more than the things you highlighted.

I recycle, care about the environment, and think social issues that affect the quality of life in our country is important... and I don't want to shoot up a church.

But....you should probably turn in your guns....just to be safe...

How does it feel to have your largest argument for loose gun laws be destroyed all in one day?

That's all I will say to you the rest of today about this... because it is extremely sad that all these innocent people died because some nutjob easily got a hold of gun to do it.

How would you prevent someone from getting a gun illegally? You can't it's impossible.
That's why gun control ultimately leads to the confiscation of guns.

This thread is unreal. If the guy was Black it would mean he is Black Lives Matter. If he was brown skinned he would be Muslim doing it for ISIS. Now if he is white he is an ANTIFA.

It's unheard of that the guy could just be a whacko gun nutjob who lost his marbles.

Yes.

Exactly.

And if he were Muslim it would be because of that - not because he was a homicidal whacko. Religion, like guns - is a tool to justify violence.

And...this loon was enamored with his guns.

Perhaps I am misreading your post, but religion does not justify violence, and neither do guns. Many misguided people have attempted to do so in the past, but when you disregard the basic premises of your own religion then religion is not to blame. Does his apparently fervent belief in atheism justify his attack on those who believe in God, any God? I think not.

Yes, this guy apparently loved his guns, so what? That didn't make him a homicidal whack either. Lots of gun collectors out there, no?

I agree that neither justifies violence but both are tools used in violence.

There is no evidence to support the claim that he had a fervent belief in athesim either - he showed interest in atheist webpages yet also taught bible classes to kids...a weirdly contradictory outlook.

He loved his guns was just an observation.

And yes lots of gun collectors don't go around shooting people.

...or he could be one of those people that likes to join groups of people that have beliefs opposite to his just to discuss it. Kind of like people not from the U.S. joining this forum to talk about our politics.

Acording to Colorado Voter ID, shooter was UAF (Antifa).

96x65s.jpg

Voter detail

Very interesting thank you ^^^

I am also reading that the shooter was related to Antifa and that he vowed to start a civil war by "targeting white conservative churches" and causing anarchy in the United States.

We will have to wait and see what it is.

This thread is unreal. If the guy was Black it would mean he is Black Lives Matter. If he was brown skinned he would be Muslim doing it for ISIS. Now if he is white he is an ANTIFA.

It's unheard of that the guy could just be a whacko gun nutjob who lost his marbles.

Yes.

Exactly.

And if he were Muslim it would be because of that - not because he was a homicidal whacko. Religion, like guns - is a tool to justify violence.

Perhaps I am misreading your post, but religion does not justify violence, and neither do guns. Many misguided people have attempted to do so in the past, but when you disregard the basic premises of your own religion then religion is not to blame. Does his apparently fervent belief in atheism justify his attack on those who believe in God, any God? I think not.

Yes, this guy apparently loved his guns, so what? That didn't make him a homicidal whack either. Lots of gun collectors out there, no?
Why would some one be allowed 20 Guns and the reason for?????BAN ALL GUNS.....and watch the DEATH RELATED Killings would drop dramatically

Cuz he/she wants 20 guns is a good enough reason. As long as they're legal a person can have as many as they want I guess. As for banning all guns, I don't think that's going to happen. If a person wants to kill other people they don't need a gun. A rented Home Depot truck will do the job. Or a bomb. People who are motivated to kill will find a way.

Acording to Colorado Voter ID, shooter was UAF (Antifa).

96x65s.jpg

Voter detail

Very interesting thank you ^^^

I am also reading that the shooter was related to Antifa and that he vowed to start a civil war by "targeting white conservative churches" and causing anarchy in the United States.

We will have to wait and see what it is.

The shooter isn't from Colorado, and he served in the military in New Mexico. He graduated from the same town he grew up in.

Define "Infringe" with some detail.

You are wasting your breath.

No matter what you say, it will be interpreted as worst case scenario. You could say you want to limit a person to owning only 1,000 guns unless they are a gun dealer, and people on this forum will yell at you saying they need 1,001 guns to defend their home against someone trying to TP their house.

And if you have 1001 guns, and don't use them to hurt anyone or to commit any crime...what is the fucking problem...considering this guy couldn't legally own a gun because of his Dishonorable discharge, yet he still got one..dittos all the terrorists and criminals in Europe where fully automatic rifles, not AR-15s, are completely illegal...

Does a dishonorable discharge abrogate a person's right to own a gun? I thought only a convicted felon couldn't.

yup it was illegal for him to have a firearm

I know it would be illegal for him to buy one, but if he already owned a firearm(s) would he be required as part of the court-martial conviction to surrender them to law enforcement?

he could not legal own one after the date of the DD

It's sad when NPR is focusing on that 39 yr old gunning down of Harvey Milk and in real time Christians are being gunned down a few hours ago and they missed that. Wow. I love NPR, they used to be topical, not panders. Now they missed the mark and a day late. They ARE panders. No if and or butts.

NPR is where I heard about this story first.
Yeah, right.
Way after the event first happened, when we have to tune back on the AM dial to a conservative talk radio station because NPR was to busy opining about irreverent issues from the past, gay rights, Harvey Milk and gay rights, meanwhile back in reality: A minister's daughter and his flock is murdered . NPR is that last place you hear about reality.

It's sad when NPR is focusing on that 39 yr old gunning down of Harvey Milk and in real time Christians are being gunned down a few hours ago and they missed that. Wow. I love NPR, they used to be topical, not panders. Now they missed the mark and a day late. They ARE panders. No if and or butts.

NPR is where I heard about this story first.
Yeah, right.
Way after the event first happened, when we have to tune back on the AM dial to a conservative talk radio station because NPR was to busy opining about irreverent issues from the past, gay rights, Harvey Milk and gay rights, meanwhile back in reality: A minister's daughter and his flock is murdered . NPR is that last place you hear about reality.

I heard about it as it was happening...article posted shortly after and contiinued updates: At Least 26 Dead After Gunman Opens Fire In South Texas Church

Nothing about Harvey Milk.

Last edited:

Yes.

Exactly.

There is no evidence to support the claim that he had a fervent belief in athesim either - he showed interest in atheist webpages yet also taught bible classes to kids...a weirdly contradictory outlook.

"yet also taught bible classes to kids"

For ONE MONTH and that was FOUR YEARS ago, I already posted this twice already in this thread.

Stop spinning, you are not very good at it. He wasn't a practising Christian, a Christian doesn't go into a Christian Church and murder 30 practising Christians. You being Godless of course cannot comprehend this.

Yes.

Exactly.

...or he could be one of those people that likes to join groups of people that have beliefs opposite to his just to discuss it. Kind of like people not from the U.S. joining this forum to talk about our politics.

I kinda doubt it, I think this guy got flipped from Christianity to virulently anti-Christianity at some point. He doesn't come across to me as a thoughtful person who has any interest in the opinions of those with a belief opposite to his own. Be interesting to find out why he got the DD and the court-martial.

Yes.

Exactly.

Why would some one be allowed 20 Guns and the reason for?????BAN ALL GUNS.....and watch the DEATH RELATED Killings would drop dramatically
--------------------------------------------------------------- because the USA is a FREE country , buy whatever legal device you like and can afford TheTor .

Yes.

Exactly.

For ONE MONTH and that was FOUR YEARS ago, I already posted this twice already in this thread.

Stop spinning, you are not very good at it. He wasn't a practising Christian, a Christian doesn't go into a Christian Church and murder 30 practising Christians. You being Godless of course cannot comprehend this.

That is a horrible spin yourself. You don't know if he was a practicing Christian or not.

A Christian doesn't go into a Christian church and murder practicing Christians? Does that mean a Catholic priest isn't a Catholic if he molests kids?...

Bad people of all religions, or non-religious, do bad things whether they are practicing or not.

Yes.

Exactly.

"he showed interest in atheist webpages"

Christians do not show an interest in Athiesm, why would we, we believe in Our Lord we are not Godless.

For one month four years ago:

upload_2017-11-6_2-32-48.png

Yes.

Exactly.

Not spinning anything. He is a contradictory entity. There is no evidence he was an athiest either beyond his interest in some athiest fb pages. Perhaps you're spinning things rather than looking at reality - he was interested in both. Perhaps he had a crisis of faith. More likely there are deeper issues that are reflected in his court martial and dishonorable discharge the details of which we don't know.

Yes.

Exactly.

That is a horrible spin yourself. You don't know if he was a practicing Christian or not.

A Christian doesn't go into a Christian church and murder practicing Christians? Does that mean a Catholic priest isn't a Catholic if he molests kids?...

Bad people of all religions, or non-religious, do bad things whether they are practicing or not.

"Does that mean a Catholic priest isn't a Catholic if he molests kids?..."

That is not the subject matter, stop deflecting.

Yes.

Exactly.

"he showed interest in atheist webpages"

Christians do not show an interest in Athiesm, why would we, we believe in Our Lord we are not Godless.

For one month four years ago:

View attachment 158865

Why shouldn't Christians be interested in finding out about athiesm? Are they without curiousity?

Yes.

Exactly.

"Does that mean a Catholic priest isn't a Catholic if he molests kids?..."

That is not the subject matter, stop deflecting.

It does matter, it simply reflecting your logic back at you.

Nobody can say that America was not warned!

Didn't Antifa said the 4th of November will start their crime spree ?

Yes.

Exactly.

Not spinning anything. He is a contradictory entity. There is no evidence he was an athiest either beyond his interest in some athiest fb pages. Perhaps you're spinning things rather than looking at reality - he was interested in both. Perhaps he had a crisis of faith. More likely there are deeper issues that are reflected in his court martial and dishonorable discharge the details of which we don't know.

It suggests he had given up Faith and turned Godless aka Athiest.

Forum List

Back