More Than Half of Obama's Twitter Fans: FAKE

From the OP article
The difference between fake followers and 'real' ones is comprised of 'inactive' accounts, which may relate to real people but no longer send tweets with any regularity.
There are several reasons why so many followers of a given Twitter account might be considered 'fake.' In some cases, direct marketers and other spammers follow influential accounts en masse, hoping to be followed in return.
Twitter's own CEO, Dick Costolo, has a personal feed followed by 1.1 million people, but 31 per cent of them are fake.

Read more: Barack Obama has 19.5m fake Twitter followers | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Nothing to see here folks.

The notion that fake twitter accounts is something new is just another conservative ruse. The reason people create the bots is because they know a person has a lot of real life followers so their spam is added to the twitter stream so it gets eyes on it if nothing else.

If anything, people (including our President) who have fake followers are more impressive because whoever makes these bots figures they are popular enough to follow.

That's why I don't believe polls. I think liberals with nothing better to do flood polling sites to manipulate the numbers.

There's no way the moonbat messiah should have a %51/%47 Approve/Disapprove rating on Fox News for instance.

Yeah, that's it, un skew those polls and Romney wins! :lol:

It's called voter fraud. When the voter ID laws are enforced, a democrook never wins again.

Right! The black guy stole the election...twice in electoral landslides. :lol: gods you guys are funny

It's recently been discovered that out of President Obama's 36.9 million Twitter followers, 19.5 million (53%) of them aren't even real people.

Unsurprisingly, about half of Joe Biden's followers are fake people, and about 35% of the First Lady's followers are fake.

In fact, the top 4 Twitter accounts with the most fake followers are:

1. President Obama
2. Joe Biden
3. Michelle Obama
4. The White House Communications Shop

supporting article

That's why I don't believe polls. I think liberals with nothing better to do flood polling sites to manipulate the numbers.

There's no way the moonbat messiah should have a %51/%47 Approve/Disapprove rating on Fox News for instance.

I don't think you understand how polling works.

It's recently been discovered that out of President Obama's 36.9 million Twitter followers, 19.5 million (53%) of them aren't even real people.

Unsurprisingly, about half of Joe Biden's followers are fake people, and about 35% of the First Lady's followers are fake.

In fact, the top 4 Twitter accounts with the most fake followers are:

1. President Obama
2. Joe Biden
3. Michelle Obama
4. The White House Communications Shop

supporting article

Oh well, half the people ACORN registered to vote weren't real either. And Obama got over 100% of votes in some places, but Dems think logic isn't an issue when it comes to him. They'll be here soon to claim it's a lie that he has fake followers. Probably some vast rightwing conspiracy.

Wrong AGAIN, hater dupe. There were names turned in that were ridiculous by minimum wage and less workers trying to get paid, but none were actually registered...And half the dupes think they stole the election...so gd dumb...:cuckoo::eusa_liar::eusa_whistle:

What else would we expect from a Phony President but that he has Phony Phollowers?

It's called voter fraud. When the voter ID laws are enforced, a democrook never wins again.

Well, those Republican governors will just have to lift their gerrymandering performances then, won't they?

Well, those Republican governors will just have to lift their gerrymandering performances then, won't they?

Funny how it's "gerrymandering" when republicrats do it, and "redistricting" when democrooks do it, out of "fairness" of course.

332-206
Authentic.

Time to fire up the excuse machine losers...hop to it!!!
Your avatar says it all. You probably base your voting decisions on the coolest bumper sticker. Hey I've got an idea that would save you the time and danger of watching for bumper stickers on the highway. When it comes time to vote in 2014, why don't you just mail it in - with a note that says, "I'm voting for whoever Whoopi Goldberg votes for." :cuckoo:

You mean, when the non-existent problem of voter fraud is addressed by GOP govs by making it harder for people to vote? Yeah, that worked out well for Rick Scott.

No one actually knows. I understand though you got your Fox talking points and have to run with it.

Last edited:

You mean, when the non-existent problem of voter fraud is addressed by GOP govs by making it harder for people to vote? Yeah, that worked out well for Rick Scott.

Yup, and all of those scandals were phony.

Part of the massive voter fraud was conducted by the IRS. Not to mention all of those ballots that burned up that belonged to deployed troops.

For those that don't believe in voter fraud........

Last edited:
332-206
Authentic.

throw out the top two liberal states and he would have lost in the biggest landslide in political history. :up:

Not very good at history, are you? Throw out those states and he'd still have more EC votes than McGovern had in '72. I guess now you're going to say that you weren't talking EC, But that would just make your response a non sequitur, since the post you quoted was. Every way you look at it you lose. Get over it! He won the 2012 election. :lol:

332-206
Authentic.

throw out the top two liberal states and he would have lost in the biggest landslide in political history. :up:

Not very good at history, are you? Throw out those states and he'd still have more EC votes than McGovern had in '72. I guess now you're going to say that you weren't talking EC, But that would just make your response a non sequitur, since the post you quoted was. Every way you look at it you lose. Get over it! He won the 2012 election. :lol:

McGovern?

You're joking, right?????

Forum List

Back