More trouble in trump world

Given his reputation, I'm confident he won't indict unless he's sure he can win, a la Garland.

My concern with all of this is that those who have crafted our laws may not have factored in this mafia-like behavior, in which so much damage can be caused by little more than a wink and a nod. So some of this stuff may have been anti-Constitution and anti-American, but not necessarily illegal.

The Georgia phone call and the government documents cases seem pretty cut and dry. The rest? I dunno.
Our entire government is nothing if not a criminal enterprise, but you only see Trump as the criminal. You’re blind as a bat and just as dumb.

Given his reputation, I'm confident he won't indict unless he's sure he can win, a la Garland.

My concern with all of this is that those who have crafted our laws may not have factored in this mafia-like behavior, in which so much damage can be caused by little more than a wink and a nod. So some of this stuff may have been anti-Constitution and anti-American, but not necessarily illegal.

The Georgia phone call and the government documents cases seem pretty cut and dry. The rest? I dunno.
True....I have faith that Georgia will indict. trump has been Mafia for years. He knows the playback by heart.

Last edited:
True....I have faith that Georgia will indict. trump has been Mafia for years. He knows the playback by heart.

Oh wow, Nazi psycho JimHairball52 has "faith"

crazy-eyes-gif.gif

Is this the same Cassidy Hutchinson who was the hearsay expert?

She whined to the Trump campaign that she couldn't afford a lawyer. She got a freebie.

Forum List

Back